Fourth of July

How do you plan on celebrating the birth of the American nation, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

severins-sylt.de/restaurants/tipkens/
youtube.com/watch?v=7DqGCMu37Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By sharting my brains out in my local walmart

I'm going to get a whopper for lunch and watch 80s era WWF all afternoon. Then i am going to drink a few budweiser while i mow my lawn. After a Big Mac for supper, i am going to watch the first 2 Die Hard movies back to back.

How did you celebrate Canada day?

How does that even happen? How can you let that happen to you in a public place?

I broke off a broomstick in my asshole and ran around my front lawn with my arms in front of me like I'm flying with the Canadian flag as a cape while yelling "NYOOOOOOOOOM" and then brutally beat the fuck out of a British neigbor of mine.

>How did you celebrate Canada day?
pic related

By being a retarded American.

Crying.

>no maple flavoured poutine
>no Trailer Park Boys

REEEEEEEEEE

by eating a large quantity of burgers.

>maple flavored poutine

For some reason that sounds really good, even though it shouldn't

Don't blame me, blame all them spics comin' here to take mah jerbs

Quality post, Britfriend. Just now realized you had to suffer two anti-British Empire holidays with scarce time between with no holiday for your own. Sorry senpai, I respect you. Also, you mind if I shove fistfuls of mayonnaise inside your asshole?

Ok, fellow American I will lay out my plans of freedom.
Going to go work out first thing in the morning, cook steak and eggs for breakfast. Then put on Band of Brothers and clean all the guns I took out last weekend plus my carry gun could use a clean up as well.
Oh and burn the ISIS flag aka the British flag.

Make sure you buy plenty of Betsy Ross flags as well.

No idea I have never in all my years living in the US seen anything like this.
I never go to Walmart though.

Nothing, just an ordinary day.

Good call I need one of those. I have the Pine Tree flag though.

rewatching birth of a nation

By participating in the whitest past time of our age: reenactment
Take the reenactment pill, user. Honor your history and educate the masses at the same time.

By going to a shooting range with a 44 magnum revolver and put a fidget spinner on the mound and surround it with homemade fire crackers, you know the shit that can blow off your hand, and shoot the fire crackers so they blow up the fidget spinner.

I go to Appleseed shoots, learn some marksmanship and history. Good stuff, would recommend you look em up in your state.

throw coffee into boston harbor until you gib me vote

Seems like the perfect day to start the 2nd American Revolution.

By shooting off murica fireworks in Stockholm. YOLO

I'm gonna be a chopper gunner at my boss's 'nam parade

I appreciate the tip. Happy 4th fellow patriot.

electric bogaloo?

God Speed user

My shirt I'll be wearing.

Just need some Camo cargo shorts and your set.

Canada Day is LITERALLY the complete opposite of "anti-British Empire". It celebrates the enactment of the Constitution, which united the seperate Canadian colonies and made them into a single British Dominion. Learn some history, famalam.

I've got my old army pants and boots. Might wear those even though it'll be hot as fuck.

Are those projectile fireworks?
Hopefully those are projectile fireworks

I'll celebrate at severins-sylt.de/restaurants/tipkens/

God Bless America.

Grocery Story Clerk and weekend warrior user here. Part time collegiate attendee too. I have been wearing this to the gym all week and will do so again tomorrow. No off days for me just my shirt, love of country and a beer at 8am when I get off night shift.

For all other anons in the work boat with me or for anyone. Drive down a major interstate about 930pm. I did last year and the panorama view of all the fireworks going off is a great sight.

By drinking in the park and cooking appropriated foods over coals, the true American way.

Nice pic

Thats one exceptionally weird thing I noticed - there are literally 'fireworks shops' in the US.

I don't mean small corner stores - we are talking supermarket sized shops that only sell fireworks. How can that be?

What the hell do they do the rest of the year that isn't Independance Day? It's a real mystery, but It seems to work out for them...

I'm starting to think this is just a meme being perpetuated. There's no way this many people just shit themselves and show it off for the world unless it is intentional.

It's not a meme lardshart.

I'm going to pray that this country gets back to her Anglo roots, pre-War of Independence.

They have those here too. And we only celebrate Guy Fawkes day once a year. I assume its for private celebrations and what not.

I unfortunately have to work tomorrow, but I get off at around 4 p.m. Girlfriend scored some free baseball tickets so we are going to go watch a minor league game and watch the fireworks display with her parents.

Her father is bringing some smoked ribs, she is cooking beans in a crockpot now, will also have potato salad, coleslaw, and I think I will cook some boudin as well.

It's gonna be a great day!

Wait I missed the supermarket sized part. No we aren't that weird.

They make enough money in the ~two weeks they are allowed to operate to afford rent for the entire year.

Most places aren't allowed to store them long-term, so once these places sell out, that's it.

They're called pop-up stores - they are in business for only a month or two out of the year. There are others that open for Halloween and Christmas.

Usually they're owed by other companies that own other businesses that keep the revenue stream up all year long

Which battle?

What better way to celebrate my freedom than to be star spangled hammered at the beach? What cheap beer should I drink Sup Forums?

Going canoeing with family, then eat a steak and watch fireworks before watching anime all night until the morning of the 5th.

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes.

I'm going to seethe about the non-white maggots infesting the corpse of America

>Tfw the surprising part of this picture to me was buying beer at a walmart
Pennsylvania sucks

Eating some hamburgers and burning some B*itish flags.

Wine on the beach after fishing all day.

Happy 4th Boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=7DqGCMu37Ow