Is it just me or did Germany kinna get off easy for WWII?

Is it just me or did Germany kinna get off easy for WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Research Hooten plan and Morgenthau plan.
Jews destroyed German culture after WWII.

Other than the mass rape and being forced to become a puppet state for said rapists.
Yeah, everything was dandy.

Come to pol after about a year. Every thread makes me wanna scream at retarded ops.
Pol is reddit tier stupidity and degeneracy. Guess its summer.

>Your whole national identity crushed
>Laws made by victors
>occupied for nearly 50 years
>still bearing guild for ww2 which is used as justification for economical migrants

Yeah sure man. They got it easy.

WWI and WWII were both incredibly iniquitous toward Germany.
It's amazing how effective Jewish propaganda has been at painting the heroes of the world as villains.
Even in the face of relatively easy to find facts that prove this perception wrong, people (mostly boomers) will just throw up their hands and say "I don't care about the facts I just hate nazis".

Look up the Rape of Berlin and say that again.

Germany's for fags.

They absolutely did, but then again what can you do? Exterminate them? There's no way to do justice, you can only do revenge.

Absolutely correct.
The Treaty of Versailles and the Weimar government in the aftermath of WWI were the metaphorical knockout punch delivered to Germany by the Jews while Germany was held down by the rest of the allied powers.
Against their expectations, Germany began to rise again.
The aftermath of WWII was a sledgehammer blow to Germany's head while the allied powers dogpiled on her body.

All in all, both world wars were a truly disgusting display of cowardice and ignorance by international Jewry and the allied powers respectively.

GERMANY DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG BESIDES LOSING.

Also correct.

Interestingly enough, if you look at the four main points for Germany's culpability that people bring up (people I argue with anyway), you'll see that three out of the four are not generally accept to be Germany's fault by mainstream historians.

1. The German invasion of Belgium is accepted to have been a necessary strategic move to prevent in order to prevent the total defeat of Germany by France and Russia from both sides.

2. The German submarines sinking vessels which is taken as the reason for the US joining the war. The policies that Wilson enacted applied standards to Germany that no other belligerent countries were held to. They went so far as to insure the declaration of war on Germany if a German submarine sunk an armed enemy ship threatening their waters if there was a single American on board.

3. The German invasion of Poland was going to be just another in a peaceful series of willing annexations by the Germans of lands where ethnic Germans lived. Jewish communists in Poland disrupted the voters and attacked ethnic Germans, forcing Germany's hand.

4. The holocaust. Not as widely accepted or easily disproven, but the information is all out there for those willing to look.

>> 4. The holocaust... the information is out there for those willing....

Anything to get me started?

t. stormshit losers

Get the fuck out of my board faggots

yeah we just lost a third of our country, 15 million people were driven off their lands and lost everything they had, 2 to 6 million of those died in the process and our nation is eternally ashamed and getting shamed and we are currently are getting replaced by people of other races

>You

put your kekistani flag back on

Yes.
Since they wanted to exterminate us Slavs,it would have been only right if we exterminated them.
Stronger should dominate the weaker,that was their rule.
Germans today are alive and well because we let them live.

they did not, they lost the most valuable parts of Germany, including east Prussia and Silesia. Germany has been made irrevocably irrelevant, and an unintended consquequence of this is that Poland is going to be a German-empire tier continental power in the next century as a result of the acquisitions made.

Bottom line is that Germany is permanently hobbled, and I fear that what is going to replace it will be far worse.

No, they got split in half, lost like a quarter of their territory, and got cucked so hard they're now welcoming their Islamic conquerors.

I'd say they got treated rather harshly.

Yes, they led to a war that literally killed countries worth of people and sided with Arabs and Japanese over non-German white people.

>they wanted to exterminate us Slavs
source?
>it would have been only right if we exterminated them.
not really, because we didn't exterminate you (Germany even sided with Croatia and thousands of Croatians fought with us against the Red Army)
also if we didn't want to exterminate you in the first place it would have made even less sense
>Stronger should dominate the weaker,that was their rule.
would be irrelevant then since one is a language group and the other one a nationality, so too stupid too compare
>Stronger should dominate the weaker,that was their rule.
you, Americans, Brits etc. and all the other ones it took to defeat us

First off,when I say "us",I refer to Slavs not just Croats.
We were just lucky to be considered Germanic.
>source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
Those that would survive would be enslaved.There's plenty of quotes on this from Table Talks,from Himmler speaches and you can even read up on Hitler's intentions from Speer's Inside the Third Reich.
>would be irrelevant then since one is a language group and the other one a nationality, so too stupid too compare
Really?Because that's what the Nazis were refering to.The Slavs.They were a faceless mass to the Nazis.Soviet Union represented the homeland of Slavs and Communism.
>you, Americans, Brits etc. and all the other ones it took to defeat us
No,not really.Slavs defeated you on their own,Americans and British just came in to pick up the territory.
It's funny to assert that Germany wasn't already broken by the time Americans and British landed.At that point,it was only a matter of time when you will hit the ground.The death blow was dealt by Slavs.
Although,even if that was the case,which it isn't,it wouldn't matter.
What would matter for you if you were killed by a flu,one Turk,or ten angry Africans.You'd be dead,and world would go on.
There is no fair in this world.Dinosaurs died from results of meteor,small mammals thrived.

>getting shamed and we are currently are getting replaced by people of other races

That's also the fate of Britain and UK, and they actually have it worse. You were allowed to have a country, I'd say you got off easily. Everything else is barely the same shit you did to other nations.

>Britain and UK
*meant France and UK

Reading the sources that holocaust narratives are based on is a pretty good start.
Eyewitness accounts rarely mesh with reality and are often push the limits of even physical possibility (such as the infamous holocoaster or the "survivor" who survived being gassed six times).

Do you realize how much the Bolsheviks ruined slavic countries? Non-communists were either killed or forced to flee.
The holodomor later killed slavs than even the ridiculous number claimed by the jews in the holocaust.
When Hitler was in power, the slavs WERE nothing more than slaves. Through no fault of their own perhaps, but it's true nonetheless.
Slavic populations were culled of everything good and left with only the weak.
This doesn't mean they were beyond saving or are still in this position today, but at the time I'm sorry to say that such statements were quite justified.

>literally enslaved and brainwashed by international jewry, now slowly genocided
>get off easy

you're fucking retarded mate

t. serb

Fuck off, jew.

>Do you realize how much the Bolsheviks ruined slavic countries?
Yes,of course.

But your logic is quite flawed there.
Imagine you live in a household with abusive parents,and a serial killer enters your house with the hope of raping your sister and breaking your and your parents' head with a sledge hammer.
After you have killed him,I come and say:"meh,should have let him do his thing,you're already in an abusive household!"
The fact that communists have done great harm to Eastern Europe in every possible way does not justify Hitler,not one bit.

That analogy is poor.
The serial killer's actions don't reflect Germany's actions at all. In fact, the analogy would be more apt if the actions of the serial killer were attributed to the "abusive" parents and perpetrated against not only their own children, but the children of a separate set of parents representing Germany.

>The fact that communists have done great harm to Eastern Europe in every possible way does not justify Hitler,not one bit.
I'm sorry but it is one of many factors that does.

Furthermore, if you know anything about history, you should know the power and necessity of propaganda against your enemies. Nazi propaganda was often far more exaggerated than their actual policies or any member's actual thoughts on the matter. Hitler even says as much in the chapter in his book about propaganda as a tool and a weapon.