Jew York Times faggot is back crying about threats against "journalists"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>That many fucking tweets in a row

Doesn't that defeat the purpose? I thought people used Twitter just to post short messages, not long winded essays

Never change, Emily Gorcenski.

Lets make your fake outrage and fear about my fake outrage and fear tho.

Literally a fucking gif that people have shooped a gorrilian times. Their react is as rediculous

(((Journalists))) spread a lie that radicalized millions of American liberals into violence and brought this country way too close to outright declaring nuclear war with Russia.
If you know a (((journalist))), punch him in the face or throw some acid in his face. They deserve all the violence coming their way.

Standard Pol shit posting is now standard shitposting everywhere

hahahha.
shut up white male. oh I agree with you but you aren't low enough on the intersectional feminist privilege ladder so I will just dismiss you.

>"journalists" are this thin skinned, hypocritical & RETARDED
In actual tears

Feminists: Yes, women in other countries are worse off, but that does not mean we shouldn't keep fighting for minor equality issues at home.

White man: I made a statement and am getting threats in the current environment
Feminists: Your issues are minor compared to others, you should shut up about it.

>tranny telling a Jew to check his privilege

Is emily OG /ourtrap/?

Again, it's ok for a play to portray the assassination of the President, that is art. But a tweet with the President beating up a superimposed CNN logo, that is a mortal threat to our democracy. Fuck them, sooner or later, they will actually get what is coming to them.

(((Jewrnalists)))

what a stupid kyke, get over yourself, no one wants to kill you

Proofs?

Oh right, these faggots never post evidence because it breaks their narrative

Too bad nobody gives a fuck about Twitter except a few hundred rabid leftists and a bunch of niggers

>Literally wants to subvert America and the west in order to establish some sort of quasi communism
>Thinks I care when people hurt your feelings

Why should I be concerned about journalists hurt feelings when they literally want to destroy America?

Well...

>JOURNALISTS MATTER MORE!
>NO, FUCK YOU, TRANS AGENDA MATTERS MORE!
I hope this turns into another round of "I have it worse". So far the trannies have the ball in their court, will the journalists fire back, or will we see a surprise appearance from the BLM advocates? Stay tuned!

And of course the tranny comes in to say WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M THE REAL VICTIM!!!! weak defective human beings that bring nothing positive to the world.

>long dumbass twitter rant by shabbos journo who doesn't understand that the 140 char limit was removed last year
>is immediately privilege checked by retarded tranny in a fpwp

this timeline...

They've been shouting fire in a crowded theatre for about 10 years running. We need a wrecking ball of a tribunal with public executions. They have turned America on itself and as soon as everyone calms down and sees what's what, they're going to be lucky to escape to places without American extradition treaties.

Journalists are the new trannies...

You know...I have to concede one point...

I liked Trump on the campaign trail...
Think he is now acting like a bafoon
His kids + son-in-law are zio hardcore
He kissing big time Saudi Zio and PissraHell ass
I don't like his warmonger shit

However...If he is using all these tools to become the greatest enemy of Pissrahell EVER because he can't be called anti-semite...

I will fuckin recognize he is a fucking genius.

It seems too brilliant to be true..dare I dream?

Gobbled zio cock in order to fuck them up and win respect and god like status...WOW

>"People are sending me videos from Natural Born Killers"

Weren't those Fox News style journalists, or am I thinking of God Bless America?

Confirmed will never change.

> throw me out of a helicopter
> Goebbels telling me not to test his patience
> messages from strangers about "goyim"

I'm fucking dying here.

what is this? was this a Sup Forums thing spread to try to make trump haters lick toilets or did they actually do this to themselves?

/our guys/

>If you know a (((journalist))), punch him in the face or throw some acid in his face.
This is a campaign Sup Forums should get behind and push hard. Mirror their "punch a nazi" campaign by creating a "punch a journalist" campaign.

Throw their calls for violence right back in their face.

Screenshots of the comments he's talking about? I need a good laugh.

Man who sees white supremacy everywhere sees white supremacy again.

This was literally the first page. There's tons of it.

>dat punchline at the end
comedic gold

What is it with all "BlackTwitter" bullshit?

White Peeple is Racist
*Beyonce sips tea

>Lets hope so. A lot of our children will be harmed otherwise
What children?

>getting messages from strangers about "goyim"

(((Amy Vernon)))

>look at me! I'm a tranny!
HAHAHAHAHA holy shit are these people for real? Please tell me that was one of your fags false flagging? Truly trannies are the largest of attention whores.

Kek. Gotta love all the victim groups piling on.

What an absolute clusterfuck ahahahahahahahahahaha

They can't even put together a few rational thoughts amid the illogical noise of oppression olympics

These people are fucked in the head, you don't need a book on "what did I mean by this?" to know that.

checked and keked
disgusting fucking progressives

>messages from strangers about goyim
I cant stop laughing, ho lee shit.

Yates is a jew name isnt it? Either way thank god for this jew, I've ben dying for a happening, I needed this so bad.

>up to and including alex jonnes and his ilk calling us us deranged pedophiles

kek GREATEST TIMELINE

You're a massive faggot is what it means

Fuck twitter

Man, this heebiejeebie is nuts.

The environment created Trump, not the other way around.

When will journalists learn how to handle bants?

Exactly. When will we be able to stream their hangings?

>(((Rosenbaum)))
>Oppression Olympics
Fuck all of these anti-White Fake News cocksuckers. Helicopter rides for all of them.

He probably retweets himself like that spineless faggot Talcum X

Oy fucking vey!

>there are videos spliced with Goebbels telling me not to try his patience
youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg

Haha, never change Emily. This is hilarious.

>they still don't realize that nobody fucking cares

L
O
L

living definition of a faggot

This guy is clearly just trying to drum up sales from his upcoming book, which is all about so called "American Rage."

>throw me out of a helicopter

Fucking Kek. Im guessing the whole reply thread or whatever is just people talking about how they have been victims for longer than the next group or something.

Did the guy ever bother to try to explain why basically everyone at CNN is a jew or did he just brush that off?

roflcopter

>broke the news on a meme
Amazing scoop, Jared.

Lots of people don't know how to just make an article and link or use a twit-helper
these people shouldn't be allowed on the internet
but here we are.

Can we just flood all his media with threats for shit and giggles?

if he ever finds his way onto Sup Forums his whole worldview will just implode
I am a little proud of what was done here.

>journalist cries about hate
>faggot replies
>the oppression olympics starts

>i am following the resistance and supporting MSM
twitter is such a cess pool... i still browse trump tweets because i apparently love triggering myself... blocked several high profile writers/hollywood fags and it's been marginally better

>(((Jew York Times!))) Shadilay!!!!
>NYT is viciously anti-Trump, the Unironically ultra-zionist president, and Israeli gov constantly complains it's bias against them

which is it?

he is a narcissist

It would be monumental.

Haha, way to those those kikes friends! Praise kek!

For fuck's sake, why do people write 1/54 posts on Twitter? You know the platform isn't designed for essays. You signed up to it knowing this. Write your fucking essay on a blog and use 1 post to link to it.

God damn, fucking normies annoy me.

what a pussy

The Lib Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You

1. WRITE A PARAGRAPH
2. TAKE A PICTURE OF IT
3. TWEET THE IMAGE
4. WOW, YOU JUST COMMUNICATED IN A COHERENT FASHION INSTEAD OF AN AUTISTIC 12 SEPARATE TWEETS?

Didn't Twitter start allowing long posts a few months ago because people kept using it wrong anyway?

>"this environment is the creation of the man in the white house

No you goofy little retard.
The man in the white house is the creation of the anti-leftist environment.
That's why he is in the fucking white house.

If he fucks up, he will be destroyed and replaced by something that works. All of this has been a long fucking time coming.

Wonder how he feels about the media attacking Trump. I'm sure he feels something similar, right?

That last bit is not accurate

>10 years
More like somewhere between about 70 and several thousand years

> throw me out of a helicopter

>we have shitposted journalists into a state of panic

Leftists are such retarded little bastards.

We predicted that all of this "equality" bullshit was just a ruse to move anti-White forces into position.
They carefully set up the apparatus of state so that racial nationalism and certain kinds of critical thinking/pattern recognition would be labelled as racism and thus punished/expunged from mainstream culture.

When the dust settled and they felt themselves secure and saw that their various social programmes had failed to produce the equality they thought would manifest, the mask fell and their true anti White faces were shown.
They did not think that their would be resistance.

What they are now learning is that their enemies were never defeated, only pushed into hiding.
They also learned that right wing views are organic and manifest naturally among healthy young people.
They do not need an intelligentsia, classroom or news network for nature provides adequate education in truth.

Not only is their a wave of destruction approaching them, with barbarians at their very gates, but, the very machinery they have erected, that being anti-racism, can now be turned on them.

It is the radical left who are racist.
It is them who preach hateful rhetoric against the White race and seek to hurt innocent White people.
It is they who generalise, it is they who stereotype and it is they who now discriminate.

They will be strangled to fucking death with a noose of their own creation.

It will be funny as fuck to watch them get destroyed.

They deserve every inch of ass kicking they receive.

c-c-c-c-ombo breaker

Nobody cares about flyover city.

>Yes, yes well vicitimized Jared.

Liberals are sick.

>Anti-Israel
>ISIS Flag

kek

thatd be going out on a limb.

>resisting
>supporting MSM
How deluded can a person get?

New speed-running category?