How do we blame the jews for this?

nytimes.com/2017/07/03/upshot/why-some-men-dont-work-video-games-have-gotten-really-good.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XFuMA
twitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please archive it archive.is/XFuMA

>Tfw late 20s
>No longer enjoy video games
>Work full time for $81,000 per year plus profit sharing
>Own my own home
>Bang leftists chicks nonstop

>Less fulfilling than Burning Crusade and Halo 2 with the guys

I'm jealous of these NEETs. Work will take your friends away from you while games will stick them together.

>buying a house instead of preparing for the Race War
>having sex in 2k17
>having sex with GIRLS in 2k17
>not using that money to cover your body in significant historical tattoos
>not wasting money on making an archive bots so doesn't have to do everything for you
Why you even here?

Its not your fault Burning Crusade was fucking lit.

Jews, news, and awoos.

>Vanilla
>The burning crusade
>Diablo 2

Nothing will ever be as good as those days.

white men are escaping the pozzed reality they live in, where no one wants or needs them

why don't you do something usefull like turn those leftist chicks into nazis

Vidya is getting worse by the trailer! Too bad.

Now I cannot unsee it anywhere

Not white men, just men like you. Otherwise you're right, nobody wants or needs you, you have nothing to offer the world.

Man that feel sucks, Halo 2/3 was my life when I was a teen, and easily the happiest days of my life

These tournements get more views then traditiinal sports and some teams pay their players over $1 million a year to play.

>waking up
>getting on vent and tearing it up with the boys
>go to school
>fuck around while talking about video games all day with the boys
>go home
>getting on vent and tearing it up with the boys
>those chilly winter nights with a warm drink as you make plays
>those long summer afternoons when you down a new boss
>those sunday mornings when you realize you don't have school/Uni the next day

I've done the whole professional career, /fit/, fuck normie chicks on tinder, travel to different countries etc. - NOTHING comes close to the sense of enjoyment and belonging I got from being in that environment with my guild and friends from school during BC-Wrath. MMORPGs in that era probably gave young men a stronger sense of something to work towards than anything in this pozzed out real life we live in.

twitch.tv
/gamesdonequick

check these views

>Implying E-Sports/Streaming aren't going to become a job on the same level as a conventional deportist.

Even now they are already earning more than professionals.

I don't like it either, but it is the future.

acutally, games have gotten shittier over the last couple of years. Mostly because of SJWs taking over video companies and every convention for last 5 years.

Take back video games people, its the last thing some of these guys have in life

See, that's what is nice about living on a ranch. I've always had a job and I'll always have a job unless the Government fucks me and I blow my brains out. If I had to go work fast food or any other bullshit I'd become a neet too. Seems like unfulfilling work. I'd hook some of you up with jobs if this place wasn't anonymous.

I genuinely tried to ween myself away from video games and the NEET lifestyle. I told myself I was tired of video games and needed to become a productive member of society, as is my duty. Set out to work hard and to make something of myself. I was completely convinced of this and had every intention to move forward and never look back.

It didn't take long before I took a good look around and noticed I was surrounded by nothing but proud sluts and coalburners and their little half-breed mongrel children, and happily went back inside.

It's just not worth it anymore. Maybe this life will never be as fulfilling as a life working hard surrounded by decent white people but that will never a reality for me regardless. Society is too fucked.

Modern vidya is embarrasingly bad

Fake news

This article is bullshit, vidya sucks now.

Funny enough, jews are actually trying to ruin videogames now. Nothing is safe.

Why men don't work: Women Don't Need Men.

Western games are utter shit for the most part, but the grand strategy genre is still good and has tons of replayability. Plus, Eastern Europe is poised to move in and take over while Western gaming continues its nosedive into cuckdom.

these

Tell us more you master of life.

>games have gotten shittier
>more people playing now than ever
>esports becoming more and more lucrative
>more people watching now than ever
>went from basement hobby to professional leagues

Seriously, if your gripe about a game involves buttrage over playing a nigger then your opinion is as worthless as your life.

I stopped enjoying games in my mid 20s now I'm over 30 and started enjoying them again.
It comes and goes user. The hard part is finding time I can play uninterrupted.

>no job
>lift
>go outside quit often
>ride with my bike for hours
>hang out more with my friends
>try to improve myself
>see another rejection for a job application
>fall back into derpressed state
i just want a job
vidya is filling the void while anime helps me to relax

I wish I could go back there so bad, why did Blizzard ruin every game...

Oldfag here. Enjoyed vidya vicariously via my three sons.

Now either they're getting old or games are getting more Hollywood©.

Now they have a life and I get my fix by writing my own games.

>get off my grass texture

Jew media NYT makes asians writer, write about Asians begin addict to video games in cyber coffer, muh white men.

then why in the love of fuck are there 6trillion articles per day about the neet/mgtow "problem"?!? these two things can't be true at the same time, getting what you wanted then complain about it

>Video Games Have Gotten Really Good

No they haven't.

>Lift
>Occasionally fugg a girl
>Bring in a steady 3k/month working from home
>Reading books and getting red-pilled on the daily

>Still find the greatest enjoyment by playing Runescape with online friends

>How do we blame the jews for this?
The fact that these men have the choice to just not work and play videogames means that the welfare state has gotten out of control.

>based nord archive bot having to archive a nYT article

you're a disgrace. go back to rebbit

cant enjoy osrs anymore.
too much reddit pandering and updates. Zulrah and Fire Cape 2 killed it for me.

this is just not right. no, this cannot be happening. feels maxed out

neet/mgtow are easy to blame about slowly American economy and hard times to young people go out parents house,easy blame men begin idiots only play videogames.

If only.

All games suck now, i only can think of 2-3 good per year.

>video games have gotten really good
>shows league of legends

I went back to RS3. I enjoyed OSRS while I played it, but I'm with you with the recent updates.

RS3 has a lot of nonsense in it, but I've been enjoying it.

T5, 6, and 8 really were perfect.

Bullshit, games are shit.

Wasn't there some other article showing the majority of game players are actually women? Wouldn't therefore by this logic mean women are lazy entitled fucks?

I think that article counted women playing shitty app "games" like Candy Crush. Not too sure, though.

just submit a bunch of applications to different places every day. i've never had a job in my life. but i made my CV look decent with whatever experience i picked up during high school and i would get called back for interviews/on the spot phone interviews. keep doing what you are doing and being healthy you'll get it eventually.

but if you want some side cash like for weed or spending money then you can try mTurk. it's easy online work.

> league of legends
> games have gotten really good

fucking normies hang yourselves

>never really had any friends
>always played vidya alone
>why live?

at least I make $3500 leafbucks a month, but my internship is over and going back to school for my last year.

This year specifically has been terrible for western games

rising storm 2 ma nigs. nothing better than shooting commie gooks

this.

GO HOME GI

yaaaaaahhhhhhh

>games have gotten good

Maybe graphically, but there's so much DLC and p2w shit these days. And even when they avoid that, a lot of time you're paying more money for an experience that isn't really improved from years ago.

> not liking Mass Effect: Diversity Hires

Found the racist sexist bigoted homophobe.

Halo 2/3 was dope because back then you could call someone a retarded nigger and not get banned. Shits so fucking lame now.

This

Video games have gotten demonstrably worse since women started entering the industry.

Video game players aren't white

i haven't had so much fun and excitement in a game like rs2 in years. i'm amazed there's not more people playing it, especially after this summer sale. it's /ourgame/

Just look up gummy's server

video games fucking suck.

the real reason is theres no reason to be a wage cuck so mr shekelstein can make billions.

>videogames have gotten really good
>posts picture of people playing the worst game of the worst genre

>muh Last of Us
>muh Uncharted 4
Made by a literal Israeli KIKE who uses video games as a vehicle to spread leftist propaganda

>Sony
not even once

Being able to hear an enemy's mic only when they were near you was one of the best combinations with their carefree swearfests.

>Be sniping on Coagulation
>Scoped on an ally's fight vs ghost driver
>Try to save him
>Hear the faintest whisper in preteen squeek:
>"Nigger."
>Executed from behind,

An unintended consequence of the tougher guidelines on what you can type in games has resulted in more people using voice chats which has probably helped out online games to become more popular since you can even just chat with random people.

I wanna walk home from school with you!

See you at the lan party with guys on Friday! I'm bringing chicken wing pizza and pepsi blue!

really a great game, one of the most Sup Forums gaming communities. In RO2, the german team was always full of nazi larpers.

>Video games have gotten demonstrably worse since women started entering the industry.
You spelled "jew" wrong.
Okay, there have always been great Jewish nerds in the business, but once it became big business and attracted Hollywood© types, AAA vidya was fucked.

>video games have gotten really good
no they haven't. The majority of AAA titles today are shallow, have a plot that has been done by 40 other games and done better by 30 of them. The gameplay on adult-oriented games is so watered down that an 8 year old can play, which admittedly is the point. We get mad at cigarette companies advertising to kids, but not video games for making their violent and adult-themed games for kids.
Sure Lara Croft's tits look fucking great with the new graphics, but what about the game itself? I used to play the old XCOM games when I had no internet or instructions to tell me how the fuck to play. I had to pre plan my RPG characters and take notes on what NPCs said. These days the closest thing I get to an experience like that is Dwarf Fortress.

why dont we archive all vice's posts and then spam send it to them

lel players don't work because they're literally subhuman retarded niggers

video games suck right now though

Games are good.

There are enough titles coming out that a few AAA and several indie titles end up being decent throughout the last few years. There is also a building list of excellent games that aren't really going anywhere.

At some point in the future, there will be a past carnival graveyard of old games waiting for people to rediscover. That point may as well be here for the newer generations of kids.

i want to make a comfy pirate gang in star citizen

> Oy vey

DLC doesn't seem as bad as in the past since you can just wait a while for the base game to become cheaper while the DLC ends up acting like sequels combined with expansions (sometimes).

FF 14 Heavensward had some of the best writing and storytelling I've seen in fucking forever. Still working through Stormblood and it's good but nothing compared to when you first arrive at Ishgard.

>Games provide a sense of waking in the morning with one goal: I’m trying to improve this skill, teammates are counting on me, and my online community is relying on me

Fuck, it's almost like people want a place where they can be a productive member of a cohesive group working towards a mutually beneficial goal, rather than be replaceable drone wage-slaves grinding away for no meaningful benefit to them. Every single fucking article written about why Millenials and the young workforce aren't working is always absolutely shocked that people want a stable life with people whose company they enjoy rather than being itemized and stuck in a room that's been scientifically engineered to "improve productivity" awaiting the day they'll have to train the third-world immigrant who's replacing them in a month for a third of the pay.

Only game I've played for the past year is Rocksmith. More than just a game though.

>Final Fantasy
I just got done explaining I don't like easy games made for kids.

>ff14 ez

Come do Susano extreme and tell me it's easy.

I had to quit League of Legends. The instant gratification was too much. I had a silver II account with a ton of hours and a level ~25 account with the handle "Vot3forTrump" from back in early 2016. I emailed the game company (Riot) and followed their template for requesting account deletion. First I deleted my main while playing my alt, then I deleted the alt while playing my friend's account, then I was too annoyed to start a new one (it no longer satisfied my crave for instant gratification).

The game is so god damn addicting. I can quit cigarettes in a breeze but League of Legends is something else. What really drove me to quit was playing 60 games on a champion and having a 49% winrate in Silver... If you played for years and aren't top 5% I don't think the game is worth it.

Oh cool so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

HEY I KNOW THAT GAME LOL
DOTA 2

He doesn't.

Dude I'm digging storm blood. I had my paladin 70 during the early access phase, almost got my samurai to 70.

weeb shit

Jews exist + something we don't like = GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Are you new here?

The jews invented pong?

>Game that LITERALLY shits on and calls out the money lenders.
The jew fears the samurai.

having failed at shaming and bullying the community into submission, and with the threat of many people themselves moving into the industry in an independent context, they seem to be moving to frame videogames as something of a public health issue
laws, licensing, restrictions, restrictions on creators are next

i agree this game is tight. you on leviathan? i have a fc with lots of 4channers

>be early 40s
>always loved gaems
>wow nothing's good anymore. Sealy
>thrill is gone
>sometimes speeds through vice city for nostalgia
>did I grow up, lads?

>leviathan
>not Bryn "literal Sup Forums cesspit" Hildr

Nah seriously this server sucks though. What's your fc? I've been considering a world transfer

>video games have gotten
>gotten
>gotten
>GOTTEN
this is why everybody hates you.

>Spending days developing strategies to beat my friends who were cheesing with Necrons while they were ridiculously OP
good times man

>Anyone who plays up the "greedy banker" stereotype must be a Jew hating Nazi
>Not like this isn't a universal trope irrespective of your views of the Jews, if you even have any

You guys are worse than my dad's synagogue.