WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o-50GjySwew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's from new jersey

>Closes Beaches
>Enjoys empty beaches with family.

Fucking guy is balls, that's what.

hey, run for governor and you can have a beachfront residence.

He did nothing wrong but I'll admit that it looks bad and he would've shown a little more class to change the family plans.

>EATS ALL THERE FOOD DOES NOT SHARE

He has not only the lowest governor approval rating in new jersey history but i think hes getting close to the all time record

For any state

He just stopped giving a fuck

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

He is from Jersey, but far worse, this fat cunt is a cowboys fan. Fuck him and Jerry Jones

T H I C C

GOCK

>New Jersey has 2 football teams
>Still Cowboys

wutlmao

Pay my health care!

>abject failure at a presidential run
>mentality of schoolyard bully
>can't escape his bridgegate nonsense
>republican brand heading into the shitter with blantant congress looters
The guy is so completely done as a politician, the only thing left for him to do is ride out whatever is left and enjoy that sweet benefits package.

Lol I thought that was Bartolo

Fuck him for going and living in his own house.

Didn't he get DFA'd? RIP Colon Cannon

Did he buy the entire state's beaches with it? Why the fuck not? Inhaled all the blue whales anyways. Fat stupid fuck

I don't like him but it's not "all" the beaches

Staying on a diet apparently.

Whichever ones he banned and you wrote off because he has a house on one of them. Nobody else has homes on beaches after all. But they are skinny and ate the hindinberg at another location unlike him

full diaper

Man he is JUICY, would SUCC

you want some fuck??

>tumblr gif
Go away

So what's the big deal with the beach thing? He has a house on it so he owns it who gives a fuck.

Am I looking at Tweedledee or Tweedledum ?

he's like real life Pete from goof troop

That's how shit new jersey is. There's a reason they're all assholes.

In all seriousness though fuck Piero hope he doesn't come out of this unscathed.

Christie is already dead, who even cares anymore

so go run for office in NJ and convince them to have less gibs so they can afford a ton of cops to police the beaches

He eats too much and doesn't get physical exercise

that's just his packet on the slack, like
you're well gel

Why would he close the beach and use it like nobody in the world would notice, and media outlets everywhere are yelling: "oooh the republicans are in for it now"
This has to be a setup

He told the media that he was going to use it right after the shutdown started.

I think his official response to this controversy was actually "You're seeing a politician fulfill a promise"

Exactly.

looking at your map annotations, I conclude that Christie 'Spurdoed' the Jersey coast. Truly remarkable.

he duh gubner
(You) ain't
[paraphrased from a phone response of why he went to the state beach he closed.]

also, it was saying parks left and right were going to close. i went to a rather big dog park (south mountain) and it was open. also my neighbor works in the judges office and she had to go in today. i'm just so confused as to what is open n closed

> WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM
Camel toe

Why isn't this all over Twatter ?

UNF THICC

>Camel toe

damn hispanic babes are so fuckin hot i'd like to fuck that taco if you know what i mean

This is now a camel toe thread

youtu.be/o-50GjySwew

>I conclude that Christie 'Spurdoed' the Jersey coast