youtube.com/watch?v=8l_9t2kzkqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

>fence clearly not electrified
No.

I want more.

They are welcome to go back.

to hell with the beaners

They should go back to Mexico with their family.

Such coldhearted Mexican children.

They need to start gassing and burning the illegals in ovens. Then I'm happy.

Nooooooooo !
Staph it , Sup Forums , staph it !

Hey, at least we didnt gas the shitskins, we Arnt that heartless, oh wait... YES WE ARE YOU CANADIAN KURWA! (Also you are a jew)

Yes

Not really. I wanted corpses.

Yes but in higher quantity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

>tfw the leafpost isnt half-bad

Fuck off we're full.

If I had it my way we would have gassed them until Central and South America got the fucking message.

Yeah, look at this. I've lived in an area where it was an 95% Mexican population. Made me want to kms.

>Why won't you let me break your laws?

Not quite. I would love to reunite their families on the Mexican side of the border. Their kids have to go too.

You have to go back

>no
I wanted the extermination of all leftist filth, yet here you are.

No, this is not what I wanted. If I had gotten what I wanted then these people would not even be having children in the first place. It pains me to say it, but I think it's about time that a generation or two learned the hard way that you can't just have children willy nilly if you live in a state that does not let you support them.

Why should I be happy with people, who are hugging a damn wall?

It's a start.

Yes but times 17 million

that's not what I wanted

I want all of them back in their shithole, together

Lol, this never happened. No family got separated from each other. Show me reliable source that states this happened.

where they are, at the border, is literally hundreds of feet from a place where they can just walk up through it.

(((You))) fucking leaf

>hand through fence
this is a violation of the NAP

Yeah LOL

RIGHT WING RAKE SQUADS

Yes Op you made my day. more photos please.

they can all go to mexico

I would actually prefer webm format so I could watch heartbreak in real time but I can still get a decent gut laugh out of this.

>fence
>not a 50' tall concrete wall
No, I am not happy

>leaving people behind
no
they should all leave

No, I want them brutally tortured to death, their entire fucking species of cockroach = gone

What's stopping the children from crossing down here, spend some time with their parents, and then going back?

>no machine gun turrets mowing down beaners

Eh, we need a true wall.

>Commit a crime
>Get to see your relatives through a wall
This is normal procedure. Criminals getting punished. Yes, I'm pretty happy.

They broke the law of the country they wanted to enter. They have to go back. Try again through the proper channels or fuck off. You knew what you were doing when you hopped that fence 20 years ago, Justice just had a hard time catching up to you. Until now.

All shitposting aside, if that photo doesn't break your heart you ain't human. Having got that out the way illegal immigrants need to go back to their homeland.

this tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=8l_9t2kzkqA

FPBP

I want this and much more. I want them to go back and stop fucking our country up even more than it already was due to the blacks.

yes, this made me smile ear to ear, thank you leaf. now we just need one on the northern border to keep faggots like you out

Yes

i feel bad for the kids but the middle aged adults who broke the law in the first place can get fucked.

nah it's not we need to SEND THEM BACK ! if they entered the country illegally in 1990 they're still criminals in my eyes.

Beautiful... Sometimes dreams do come true.

yes

maybe they should work on making their own country a decent place to live in

They can just walk over the border to mexico.

the GibMeDat programs are to good to pass up, sorry Moms you gotta go back to the sweatshops and hope the Cartels dont randomly pick you to make an example of for the town.

No.
I want to do it to wh*Tes not anyone else.

spics will cry if they microwave their tortilla too long. who gives a fuck.

Why is America's fault for the little nigger crying in Mexico 's street ?
Maybe if they had less drug wars and more working people, that wouldn't happen

/thread

ALWAYS I LIKE THIS I LOVE THIS

Yes, taconiggers and illegals must leave

the children of mexicans can easily become mexican citizens. and since theyre all doctors and engineers it should improve mexico greatly. not that mexico needs improvment of course, its a vibrant and rich country.

First off leaf, STFU and start worrying about your country. And second, those pics are not what I wanted. I want them gone, preferably in a cattle car heading to a death camp where they belong.

The going back part.

Yes. They should've respected our laws and sovereignty. So, fuck those dirty spics.

No I wanted a wall, I don't even want them to see each other.

that actually does make me happy yes

no, chin chong, I want them dead

The Eternal Roach is back

no, i wanted them dead

1 post by this ID
sage

Delighted, bitch.

This, goddamnit. And don't worry, based leaf. After we clean up the mess down here we're going to help you save Canada.

Why is your culture obsessed with fucking pigs and dogs?

If they are american citizens, why can't they go back?
If they are not american citizens, why didn't they get kicked out too?

Very much happy, we need more of that.
>Slave morality is for the stupid

No they're still breathing.

>1post by this ID
>79 replies
sage

Why are your people regressing into fucking cockroaches?

>tfw 6'6" top 1 percent wealth ivy league educated valedictorian
>tfw have no problems with immigrants even though I doubt they contribute anything

>5'9" poor HS dropouts (pol)
>I HOPE THEY FUCKING DIE REEEEEEEE

Really grinds the old gears

Illegals should have to renounce Mexico and pledge allegiance to the U.S.

yes except all of them should be sent back

>people leave their family behind and become US citizens
>rest of family comes over illegally
>deported
>WHY ARE U SEPARATING FAMILIES???

Why indeed?

As the grandson of Cubans it makes me hard. Fuck Mexicans. They returned refugees from the revolution on their rafts. A lot of them died at sea because of those brown shitstains.

being an immigration officer there would be so cool. be like being a prison guard and listening to inmates complain. just don't do the crime if you can't do the time, idiots.

good goy

this. it would be funny if it weren't true.

I think they've always been roaches.

>they're still alive

NO I'M NOT HAPPY

They could just go back to Mexico together but no, gotta make it a political statement.

Removing automatic citizenship when?

Fuck off nobody forces families to separate they choose to so they can whine and cry on how unfair it is the they cant stay in a place they illegally entered they can all get the fuck out together