Repills on Women and Feminism

Post away.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-myth-of-the-male-suicide-epidemic/18162#.WVrLStQ8Kf1
youtube.com/watch?v=oleuD8479uM
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=bwOlpPHwt0o
youtube.com/watch?v=AYJJh6zbHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=RNUThlfQ2NE
youtube.com/watch?v=sTRGK-DPq_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-myth-of-the-male-suicide-epidemic/18162#.WVrLStQ8Kf1

Fuck men

how about a redpill on men?
1/3
>oddly missing #4

Cancer, pure cancer.

2/3

3/3

back to women

You're never truly redpilled on feminism until you date a feminist

>spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-myth-of-the-male-suicide-epidemic/18162#.WVrLStQ8Kf1
what a meaningless article
complete cuck

Someone needs to send Quinn Both now and in ten years

:^)

this actually has pretty astute observations on women's behavior

Wooooh, psycho bitch, careful brother.

But yep, let this be a lesson, hold your ground and women will ALWAYS come running back. Always.

>We as a society can no longer say fireman. We must say firefighter because fireman will discourage a young girl from wanting to join the fire dept. We can longer say policeman. We must say police officer so a little girl doesn't get discouraged. We must say postal worker, not mailman cuz the lil girlz. Our words have that much power
>But everthing evil and unjust in the world is an invisible patriarchy (men). And everything good and just is feminism (women).
>Not only is the latter a not hypocrisy, but also has no determental effect on young men

bad b8

The CIA and Mossad have mind control technology that they use to manipulate women and break up families/relationships, and rape women through mind control.

youtube.com/watch?v=oleuD8479uM

Ugh. Depressing.
I don't mean that in a way like I pity her. It's just a gross, unhappy thing that happened and I dislike it.

No.

Its just women, especially and specifically WHITE WOMEN, are shit. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM YOU FUCKING KEK.

>No.

Yes, they fucking DO.

The CIA/Mossad LITERALLY rapes women through the use of mind control technology.

>2017
>sticking your dick anywhere near this crazy

Fucking retarded analogy to weapons. They all are designed a specific way because of armor and defenses of the time period. To think that it's all because HURRRR DEY'RE JUST LIKE PENISES is to be so woefully ignorant that it's mind boggling

Not even if you paid me.
The western woman is 'already dead'

I've had shockingly similar conversations as the posted text. The takeaway here is that jews have completely ruined gender relations in young people and this will continue indefinitely

Jews hauled in negros to 2% of the southern United States as a false flag.

The Civil War which everyone thinks was because of slavery was actually women's property rights.

After the war in 1866 black men were given the right to ownership.

After that happened Harriet Breecher Stow funded by Salmon P. Chase (Rothschild funded). Purposed women were slaves because they could not own property.

Thus in 1868 women nation wide were provided property rights.

Men of the south knew that this would cause the downfall of the smallest form of Government under the township level ; the nuclear family.

The angle of the slippery slope turned downward more so with voting rights.

And the cliff was reached in the 70's with no fault divorce.

It's the fault of the parents. This girl was such a stereotype. Hippie divorced parents, issues with parents in general, went to all girls schools, feminist, ect ect

I hope you kept fucking her.
No reason not to.

1/2

This mentioned nofap, which I have had some thoughts about recently. Shouldn't Nofap just be complete celibacy? I read all the arguments about how busting a nut temporarily alters your brain chemistry, but why do so many nofappers seem to do it with the goal of obtaining a woman? If they just want to fuck women, wouldn't they just bust that nut and then go back to their pathetic former selves? If busting a nut is bad, it doesn't matter if it's in your hand or in a pussy.

I do think there are inherent qualities to not jacking off all the time. Yes, busting nuts makes you lethargic for a bit of time, that's why you shouldn't fap during the day/multiple times a day. Whatever, just ranting, I'll go kill myself now.

2/2

Bump.

Not a psycho bitch. Just a woman

Emma Watson accidentally released this photo and then sued all the publications who published it. Apparently making a mistake as a female is always other people's fault.

It never said they were designed BECAUSE they looked like penises. It actually remarked upon it later that it is interesting how many weapons are themselves penis-like.

Swords, spears, bullets, arrows, rockets, missiles
they aren't designed to look like a penis, but nevertheless they are still penis-shaped. They are still phallic objects.

Good job on keeping your cool and getting rid of that bitch.
Bigup yourself.

Women can't be expected to be responsible for themselves.
If they could be, then they might actually be equal to us. Don't blame them for it, just their natural state.

A girl who is hot enough with a charming enough personality can always get away with it though. Even in societies that weren't so keen on feminism.

Perfect 10's with good personalities suffer no loss of options from whoring around.

Historically look at Theodora, Churchill's Mother (notorious for having slept with over 200 men most of them after being married, she was never ostracized despite it being the Victorian era because apparently everyone liked her), Lola Montez, Mme de Pompour etc.

It always comes off as someone drawing parallels that make no logical sense in an attempt to tie things together. It's the exact same as people who make conspiracy theories out of nothing.

She just happened to not be wearing a bra. Who gives a shit? I don´t see why it should bother her as anything more than a scandal of the week, unless she she´s trying to build an image of maidenly, virginal purity for herself.

Maybe this is why my wife's kids are black

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=bwOlpPHwt0o
youtube.com/watch?v=AYJJh6zbHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=RNUThlfQ2NE

it's more about the mental association. Like, this is a conspiracy theory, but that's why it's real. Does that make sense?

Because men make this connection, even subconsciously, it takes on a character.

Men are object oriented thinkers.
Women are people oriented thinkers.

Men are empowered by objects. Women are not.
We can both be empowered by certain actions (empowering actions are different for each) and by people. But only men are empowered by objects.

Men don't need women like women need men, and that's due to many factors, one of which is the difference in how we are empowered.

bump

bump

>A girl who is hot enough with a charming enough personality can always get away with it though.
Get away with it? Those are extreme outliers of incredibly politically powerful women who still didn't get the Alpha in the end. So no.

Halfway through this thread and I just realized it's time to go lift...

meme

You forgot something.
>pic

The most physically abusive relationships are lesbian relationships.

There is nothing wrong with masturbating

>tfw you've already seen how the pieces fit
>must be a problem with their brains
>gotta find them a (((new))) father figure
>tfw pol pot comes to mind

guys, what do? white women don't actually want to be white anymore....

it's a minority who are like that user
the majority of women are just afraid of social repercussions, but that leaves them vulnerable to conversion.

dude that still spooks me

and?
You're a man. Fear is a motivator, not a deterrent.
Unless you're a boy.
Are you a boy?
Or are you a man?

You have autism.
YANG THE CREATIVE FORCE
Try using your fidget spinner in your other hand and maybe you'll use the other side of your brain

lmao sounds like an ex i have. good job user

bitches ain't shit and passing on your genes is retard logic. enjoy working your entire lives to support a family that will disobey you and leave you when you could've lived a full life for YOURSELF.

But user not everyone is a single mother.

Yeah, form begets function. They are both designed to penetrate flesh so they have similar shapes, I don't get what's so fascinating about that.

Just dislodged the pill that was stuck in my throat

Gee, it's almost like objects designed to penetrate (air, flesh, vaginas) are all long and thin. Have you ever tried to stab a guy with a hammer? This video is perfect for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=sTRGK-DPq_M

This is every woman ever my man

>he doesn't see how hammers are shaped like dicks
>he doesn't see how hammers are tools
>he doesn't know what tool is slang for

Yes, all men revere the phallus. It is the source of our power after all.
quite literally, muh dick.

Been ITT for almost 2 hours about to overdose

You are too based to be replying

Thank you for all the posts

retard-tier pseudo-philosophy bullshit
the moment someone starts talking about "phallic" symbolism I know I'm dealing with an idiot. any object that in roughly equal in two dimensions and significantly larger in the third dimension can be considered "phallic" in shape.

>Yes, all men revere the phallus.

u gay son?

It seems like you're just actively trying to find dicks in everything. hammers are "shaped like dicks" because one of the most efficient ways to use a tool like a hammer is leverage. When you use a rock, the lever is your forearm leading up to the rock. When you use a hammer, the lever is the handle of the hammer. It looks like that because that is the most efficient design available when it was invented. I'm starting to think you're probably a woman because all you can think about is dicks over actual function and nuance.

related

kek