Which U.S president screwed the country the most?

Which U.S president screwed the country the most?

Pic absolutely related

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalcenter.org/TRooseveltMotherhood.html
youtu.be/miD_mtAEdRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_&_Co.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woodrow Wilson,

From worst to best:

LBJ, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Teddy, Carter

I hate LBJ beyond words. His face alone inspires legitimate feelings of disgust in me. I listened to stories from my parents and grandparents about life before his (((administration))) and I realize what has been robbed from me, my family, and my people. Even though he's not the only one responsible, nor is he the one I hate the most.

I hope they all suffer in the worst way imaginable and then some.

Quick overview of why each was terrible? LBJ is the only one I am familiar with in terms of how he helped ruin the US

inb4 DROOFT

Woodrow Wilson. The father of Western Globalism.

are you implying that Carter was the best president, or best of the worst?

Carter was Mao's favorite US President, The Taiwan situation was all due to Carter betraying them. His decision to cuck Taiwan even caused the supreme court to be involved.

>LBJ & FDR did most lasting harm
>Wilson & Obama most malicious
>Carter & Obama most incompetent

Hmm it's interesting to note which kind of presidents are awful.

Andrew Johnson is surely one among them for th Reconstruction era fallout.

Of the last century(1900-2000)?
I might go with George HW Bush(Bush Sr.)

His handling of foreign diplomacy, while satisfactory for post USSR disassembling at the time, his engagements with Iraq left a fallout and instability made worse by future presidents.

I can take a personal preference in terrible president with Carter as a runner up. Recession really ruined him, his nice persona exemplified incompetence (while not necessarily blundering everything up) plus Middle Eastern engagements is not a good combo.

Overall, the MiddleEastern conflicts stemming from Soviet expansion and containment policies led by the US have ruined poltical stability and made worse by incompetent presidents.

I'm not holding up hope for President Trump either. We either go full scale hits and bomb their ideaology to the metaphorical stone age (and deal the fallout politically here too and future administrations) or it gets worse. European lack of help and resources interfere with gaining ground in a losing war.

Domestically and Economically Carter is #1 worst recent president.
#2 being Lyndon B Johnson

Trump's admin will go through hell and back with media fallout, he dislikes them, and they hate him. Very tough to do, with a failing congress filled with pro-Congress ideas, but not necessarily pro-American policies.

Tough cookie.

>helped ruin the country
>corrected government enforced structural racial discrimination
not sure why people hate LBJ tbqh

Well he sure had those niggers voted democrat for a good 40some years.

we'll see if he's right about getting the niggers to vote dem for 200.

This is the correct top 5, and in correct order too(might switch Woody and FDR).

What makes LBJ, Woody, and FDR far above the others is they had democrat control of everything(sometimes by huge margins) for their entire terms. This is why as bad as Obama was he doesn't approach this list because 6/8 yrs he didn't have the Senate, a split SC moderately against him, no House for last two years, and most state governments against him.

Imo nobody before Wilson can be on this list simply because they didn't have the power to do anything relative to now.

spouting unverified quotes isn't really an argument

are you saying he did not pass legislation which gave blacks and assorted shitskins equal rights?

George Washington

there's plenty of verified quotes of LBJ using the word nigger/s, dumbshit.

not an argument

>there's plenty of verified quotes of LBJ using the word nigger/s, dumbshit.
I didn't say there isn't you inane child

The worst is obviously Woodrow Wilson , but after Him LBJ,FDR, Abraham Lincoln, and George W. Bush.

If you go around calling niggers niggers, then it's pretty obvious you're just using them as political pawns and don't actually give a fuck about them or their welfare.

you fucking idiots these days, I swear

I thought Andrew Johnson was based af?

Southerners need a scapegoat for their constant dependence on minorities to do their labor for them or living in a highly stratified, inefficient economic system where slaves/illegals are slated for all the working class jobs. Same bullshit for the past 500 years.

>can't deny blacks vote
>wtf our states are 40-60% black now how'd this happen?

You're thinking of Andrew Jackson

You're making an argument I don't care about, it's completely irrelevant to my argument.

You're saying "he said some mean words" by your modern standards, you're acting exactly like a leftist and don't even realize it.

Actions speak louder than words and his record on shitskins speaks clearly, you are fucking retarded.

Lincoln.

Same thing is happening with illegals.

Andrew Jackson was based

You're thinking of Andrew Jackson.
Andrew Johnson was the pres that took over after Lincoln was shot and undid large swaths of Reformation.

Johnson, Wilson and Roosevelt's crypto kike asses.

FDR

fdr, lbj, or eisenhower

OP-pic. Wilson. FDR. Obongo.

Worst presidents

James Buchanan, Kennedy, Bush II, Carter

Wilson segregated the federal government though.

Do people despise FDR because of his role in creating our current day welfare state?

Citizens United wrecked things worse than any President could.

Regan pardoning millions of illegal mexishits so they can have their anchor babies and pave the way of white decline in this nation

>muh berlin wall tho

Wasn't his wife essentially the president for at least a term because he had a stroke that effectively made him a vegetable? I don't think it's fair to blame him for a lot of things he wasn't mentally present for.

fpbp

Can we all agree Calvin Coolage was the best president?

No I meant Andrew Johnson, I remember Johnson being labeled as a racist in school but I never knew why

Is it me or is he the spitting image of Robert DeNiro. They should make a movie.

No, it was Andrew Jackson, and it isn't even close.

Did Coolidge duel 100 niggas?

Don't think so.

Abe Lincoln, Wilson, Johnson

Adolf Hitler

>Quick overview of why each was terrible?

Because they were statists who hated the consitution and the limited (enumerated) powers of the federal government. They found limits on power cumbersome and problematic for government operations, which is the whole point of why our system was setup that way. This doesn't even touch on the fact they believed the state was the ultimate source for social tranquility and prosperity for the people.

Each president acted to undermine the constitution, state sovereignty and create expensive social programs to some degree. Woody gave us the federal reserve, LBJ gave us medicare, FDR gave us medicaid, etc.

Everytime a statist liberal takes the presidency without any other branch of government able to stop them we end up shredding the constitution further and expanding the welfare state in some way. Obama did it with obamacare before he lost congress. Now health insurance is an expensive mess.

It's a wonder the nation has lasted as long as it has given the ever steady march forward to totalitarianism by the left.

JR

JFK, Coolidge, and Teddy were the best of the 20th century

Came into the thread to say this, fpbp

EDIT: FDR gave us social security not medicaid.

Jackson was a madman. Maybe you like him but i find him distasteful.
Sounds about right.

Willy Wonka

>Jackson was a madman

Which is the spirit of what this country was founded on

By (((modern standards))) they'd all be racist.

Johnson was mostly just incompetent, but people hate him because he tried to impose all sorts of handicaps on the niggers who Lincoln had freed.

Unfortunately the fucking moron didn't deport the nigs to their own country. So unfortunate that lincoln died before he could do something about it.

That could be taken as a good or bad thing. Personally I like Carter. He was honest, brutally honest and tried to reign in the ever sprawling powers of government.

The nigger one.

LBJ both signing the Immigration Act AND forming the welfare state has ruined this country more than any other President, period.

Pretty much, I like all the racists on Sup Forums whine about this even though he made sure the New Deal wouldn't benefit most blacks. Wilson segregated the federal government and screened The Birth of a Nation in the White House. Teddy ranted about race suicide via immigration. LBJ was a bipolar faggot.
>To sum up, then, the whole matter is simple enough. If either a race or an individual prefers the pleasure of more effortless ease, of self-indulgence, to the infinitely deeper, the infinitely higher pleasures that come to those who know the toil and the weariness, but also the joy, of hard duty well done, why, that race or that individual must inevitably in the end pay the penalty of leading a life both vapid and ignoble. No man and no woman really worthy of the name can care for the life spent solely or chiefly in the avoidance of risk and trouble and labor. Save in exceptional cases the prizes worth having in life must be paid for, and the life worth living must be a life of work for a worthy end, and ordinarily of work more for others than for one's self.
nationalcenter.org/TRooseveltMotherhood.html

Is there any question?

He's caused countless acts of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and other such bigotry. Implied that the media is not to be trusted because it reports his henious actions, and divided this nation so only the white males come out of his regime unscathed.

youtu.be/miD_mtAEdRs

FDR for not only getting stopping hitler but creating the modern day welfare state

After seeing top lists here on here from best to worst president I see very little of Washington talked about. What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on him?

Fair point i think a huge part of why America sucks these days is people ain't got balls no more. The pioneer sprit has been quashed for the sake of meaningless, balnd modernity. America shouldn't fall in line with the rest of the world. America has to be different, it's only by being different, America is exceptional

Woodrow Wilson

Wilson
FDR
LBJ
Reagen(neocon shit started here)

fpbp

FPBP as usual.

LBJ was terrible but Wilson laid the ground work 50 years earlier.

>shilled for women voting, which as we all know was a terrible mistake
>indirectly responsible for Prohibition due to the latter
>started the Federal Reserve
>got us into WWI which was absolutely unnecessary
>created the Fourteen Points, which basically guaranteed that WWII would happen

He is absolutely the most shit tier president of all time and I cringe when I read lists of the "best presidents" and (((they))) list Wilson near the top.

Johnson understood the niggers....

He literally created the poverty pimps to control them.

Reagan because he gave 55 electoral votes to the god damn democrats in 1986 with the amnesty and my beloved state has been fucked ever since. I hope I meet that motherfucker in hell so I can call him a faggot for all eternity.

Obama is such a bland puppet nobody even cares

He violated the Emoluments Clause and got away with it cause Congress was full of Federalist throughout his presidency and he leaned with them. He also supported the National Bank.

Wilson is the worst obviously, but the 2nd worst is Lincoln.

He made two of the biggest blunders ever that we are still suffering from.
1. Freeing the slaves
2. Not shipping them back to Africa after freeing them.

More like he acted like a total doormat post-WWI and allowed the rest of Europe to bully Germany into a literal welfare state.

Started off as a good ol' boy. A real man of the people. A populist you could say. Within a couple years he was just another Washington crook who set the foundation for black welfare dependency by dismantling the Freedman's Bureau and destroying Reconstruction by kowtowing to Southern elites. You want to blame anyone for niggers, blame Johnson. He was a total dipshit

>shilled for women voting, which as we all know was a terrible mistake
Only white women, and back in the day when men still by far surpassed women in voting.
>indirectly responsible for Prohibition due to the latter
Good, fuck the inebriated Jew.
>started the Federal Reserve
prior to it's weaponization by Andrew Mellon in the 20s.
>got us into WWI which was absolutely unnecessary
And? Krauts shouldn't have killed American civilians on the high seas.
The 14 points weren't adopted by the League of Nations, you're thinking of the Treaty of Versailles which the US never ratified.
The hate for Wilson is Alex Jones propaganda.

FDR overall caused the most damage we see today, while probably having good intentions. Obama in a decade or so probably won't be looked so highly regarded, that is if the still are sucking him off for being kinda black

>FDR as a child

Woodrow Wilson, signing over the power to issue the American credit and currency, to Rothschild, Schiff, Warburg, Rockefeller etc..

Drone on and on in a vain attempt to demonstrate your (((vast))) knowledge, but if you can't fully understand what the above implies, there's little hope for you.

youtu.be/miD_mtAEdRs

Holy shit you can tell its fdr, even though hes dressed as a girl. (Which is what they used to dress boys back then)

>More like he acted like a total doormat post-WWI
Since you did barely anything during that war, it seems pretty normal.

We didn't have a good excuse to join until it was too late into the war. That's why we baited the japs into bombing us during the beginning of WWII.

>And? Krauts shouldn't have killed American civilians on the high seas.

And burgers shouldn't have transported arms and people on the same fucking ship. Lusitania was a legit target and Germans had issued a warning to not board it, because it was a legitimate war target.

Bullshit, currency is manufactured by Crane and Co. which isn't owned by any of those.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_&_Co.

For point 1 he was trying to win the war, and that one move helped turn the tide of the war in the Union's favor. He acted in the best interest of his country to win the war, and he was unfortunately killed before he could do point 2 (which he planned on doing from the beginning) by an autistic actor that couldn't see Lincoln's 12d backgammon play and gave power to the primal cuck, Andrew Johnson.

Blame Booth for the second point.

And he imported more of them so that dems could stay in power.
He was a stupid piece of shit who loved staying in power with the help of shitskins at the expense of normal white people.

You don't kill civilians Genghis. Germany would have lost either way.

>beginning of ww2
What are you smoking compatriot? Germany had made it all the way to the channel by the time we got involved, and started in on Russia as well. We were at the tail end of the war.

Yeah LBJ takes the prize. Set the destruction in motion.