Daily reminder that raising the minimum wage is the only way to protect the poor working class

Daily reminder that raising the minimum wage is the only way to protect the poor working class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vsSff3x07S
youtu.be/pY26msgfAMI
youtu.be/G_Teo6veZOg
youtu.be/tcx7YJk2PYs
youtu.be/cLVCGEmkJs0
youtu.be/7aYHKq3pwfE
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8Z__o52sk
youtu.be/MEfNsyBL6LI
youtu.be/SNy6fEuPWbc
youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo
youtu.be/lj1MCjeFxrM
youtu.be/5Q9UF0Tstww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just raise it to $10,000/hour. They always say the higher the better.

How about $1 million/hour? Then the government could pay off the national debt in no time with a small raise in income taxes

Really tho if everyone got paid $1k:hr everything would be the same price only with the in the thousands and we'd be like those other third world currencies

Whenever someone brings this up if they actually work I say why not make the minimum wage whatever you make.

Nice try shill IRL
youtu.be/vsSff3x07S
youtu.be/pY26msgfAMI
Aaannnndddd thread shut down!

youtu.be/G_Teo6veZOg

Only way to stop poverty is modify humans to not be impulsive.

ya cause i want to pay $2,000 for a loaf of bread. Post WW1 Germany here we come!

GET OUT YOUR WHEEL BARRELS BOIS!!

youtu.be/tcx7YJk2PYs

You fascist scum. $1million an hour isn't enough when the 1% is making $1 million a minute.

That's a stupid thing to say, and you're stupid.

youtu.be/cLVCGEmkJs0

>the Fed will fix it

kek
That's called the market, sweetie.

youtu.be/7aYHKq3pwfE

It is immoral to say that people with low skills are not allowed to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8Z__o52sk

youtu.be/MEfNsyBL6LI

No thanks i don't want my cash so worthless i have to carry it around in a wheel barrel

Just place a tax on places that use robots so there's an insentive to use humans idiots

youtu.be/SNy6fEuPWbc
But the working class?

Then the firm closes. It fired the worker because the worker wasn't turning profit, so it invested into a cheaper worker in the long term, but costly in short-term a robot. If you tax the robot then there's no way to turn a profit.

Yeah Yeah your bosses will really go for that.
You IRL:youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo

Just make bigger bucks, problem solved

Minimum wage is a fucking joke and the state has no right telling people how much they pay their employees. If someone can provide value to an employer, their employer will pay them a fair salary so that they don't go work for the competition. If you're a piece of shit that cannot offer value to the world, you deserve to die.

Kill the poor, it protects them from themselves

They always let you know through this show.
youtu.be/lj1MCjeFxrM
youtu.be/5Q9UF0Tstww