Millennial disgust the younger generation so much, they have turned Republican

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
archive.is/EAvXT
archive.is/ps54L
archive.is/UZxaU
nypost.com/2017/07/01/why-the-next-generation-after-millennials-will-vote-republican/
wsj.com/articles/teens-are-still-developing-empathy-skills-1381876015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what year does generation zyklon start? i feel like im right on edge of it with 97

Well now that they've said it it's not going to come true

Dammit, you're probably right.
Still, of 35-45% vote GOP, the democrats are in deep shit.

Yeah, you are Zyklon, 96 -10.

I am actually surprised that more attention hasn't been given to this. The drop in youth vote lead for Dems is amazing.

Indoctrination in the school system is at an all-time high
I don't see that happening

It isn't working effectively though because of alternative sources of information like the Internet. Millennials are a lost cause, they're already so indoctrinated they can't understand why the rest of the world thinks they're insane when they claim that gender is a social construct. But the next generation see this, knows it's crazy, and recognizes that this same retardation is being pushed in their school. They'll look elsewhere and learn..

Future's bright

not possible if you bother looking at the demographics

They're certainly trying to indoctrinate. The point is that it's not working.

kek that guy looks like a fucking nu-male leftist bitch

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
>minorities voting conservative
LOL
violence is literally the only way to save our future but what IS promising is that generation Z may be able to stomach carrying it out

>unarchived shill
archive.is/EAvXT

>drop in youth vote
>gen z is 96-10
>meaning some of these fucks are not even 7 yet
Calm down niggers, come back and tell me these kids are the chosen ones after they've been brainwashed in college

only in college. kids in primary and secondary school are openly spiteful until they are bullied to be tolerant in college

You have to be 18 to post here.

In an age where every kid can fact check their teachers in real time with their phones, no amount of indoctrination is going to work.

Most kids nowadays does..

Don't forget high school kids tend to do the opposite of what they are told. So if the teachers are trying hard to indoctrinate into Dem party then this will have the opposite effect. Because being a repub will be considered rebelling and cool.

He's struggling against estrogen in the water. He's breaking the conditioning.

are you a bot

>indoctrinated in school
>go home
>open internet browser
>indoctrinated yet again
The suffering

He is 20 you sperg.

im 96 and turned 21 3 days ago...

they are only ironically conservative and thats within the leftist reality where half their classmates are genderqueers. they won't actually vote republican or change the culture.

. t older guy who is still with it

'97 here. Republican Nationalist. More whites will be Conservative for sure. As for Blacks, more Liberal.

No amount of right wing counter culture will stop the fact that this country will be overrun by non-whites.

I'm skeptical too.

While Gen Z does seem to be the last white majority generation, they are twice as likely to attend religious services as the previous generations. So, while demographics may be against them, that actually doesn't matter. What matters is who votes. Religiously active are more likely to vote and the statistics from '16 show Gen Z voted much more balanced between the parties than millennial did.

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/nyregion/hillary-clinton-russia-hacking-election-trump.html

what gen z are a bunch of faggots Millennial will be the last right wing generation

Yeah that's about right.

Trannies for lower taxes?

Happy Birthday user

I just don't see how pewdiepie watching 16 year old smartphone addicts are le based conservatives
Does posting epic frog memes on your facebook make you a hardline republican now?

>edge of 97
100% 1997 born zyklon reporting and can confirm most people my age look at lefties and say "Look at those tards", usually with some leddit-tier memes thrown in though

no you filthy faggot, gen z starts at 2001 and beyond, after 9/11 because they're the generation that won't remember it firsthand, but honestly I don't care, I know way more hardcore right millenials then gen-z's at all, most of the gen z kids I meet are special snowflake, pokemon playing, sonic watching little faggots, it looks worse then the millenials to me, but I could be wrong.

(((npr)))
archive.is/ps54L
archive.is/UZxaU

>I had to spend my youth in the arc/apogee of leftist faggottry

A-at least I can serve as a living reminder of never again.

Ive openly debated my government teacher because she said 'communism in theory is amazing'

i redpilled my senior class, hope college doesnt fuck them up

Are millennials really lost? 84 here and that leftist bullshit was never taught in my school. There was a big uproar when they started passing out condoms during sex ed instead of just preaching abstinence. If anything I think millennials are the most divided generation.

>American education.

Better than Democrats at least, but hopefully we can do a bit better with the quality of the Republicans

Probably entirely depends on your upbringing and where you grew up.

>gen z starts in 2001
No it doesn't, stop trying to revise history

Tell me about the great war and the fountain of youth.

Changes nothing.

>Gen Z is twice as likely to attend religious services

This is a deceptive stat though. Gen Z began in 2000. So the oldest members of that group are just turning 18 years old.

They're more active in religious services because they're still minors living at home. Let's see how high that number is once Gen Z goes to college.

They did vote Republican, that's the point. In 2016, the Democratic share of the youth vote plummeted. Now, unless you think Millenials suddenly turned bipartisan, the spearhead of Generation Z is far more conservative than previous generations.

My nephew is 11, e remelt intelligent and well read. He talks about how 3rd wave feminism is a joke.

Future is bright.

>tfw gen x and all my cohorts are pozed af

Yah I'm right with you, I genuinely do not see these mini republicans. There's some push back of millennial soft cunt culture with these kids but not nearly enough to actually be "conservative". Just less slightly less "liberal"

A few of my millennial peers (born 90) intend on raising their kids 'without gender' so gen Z better fuckin step up to combat this faggotry

this is very true, Canadian indoctrination from highschool-undergrad is brutal. It can actually cost you your reputation and grades being right wing in the classroom. I was always seen as a reputable peer even among the sjw's but I could not hold in the truth forever. People were surprised at first, but around grade 12 I went full red pill and even had teachers try to sabotage me so I did not get into uni. They failed.

sounds too good to be true tbqh

see what they're like once they're through college.

They began in '96. The first batch of them voted for President in '16.

Did you explain how it's bad to steal?

Boomers: 1940-1959
Gen X: 1960-1979
Millennial: 1980-1999
Gen Z: 2000-Present

Don't tell me you're one of these 1996/1997 kids trying to lump themselves in with "Based" Gen Z?

>A few of my millennial peers (born 90) intend on raising their kids 'without gender'
Did you physically assault them when they said this to you? You actually fraternize with people who abuse their children like that?

>re-write history
Then when does it start?

Why push the narrative in the first place?

>actual kids with underdeveloped frontal lobes and physical incapable to feel empathy
>barely started learning economics
>vote Republican
>media pretending this is good

yeah, it's a bot.

I think they stayed home because they couldn't vote for the communist.

Nigger I was born in 90 I got no dog in this fight. All sources say gen z started before 2000 though so deal with it nerd

nypost.com/2017/07/01/why-the-next-generation-after-millennials-will-vote-republican/

"Born between 1996 and 2010, they are very similar to their Gen X parents, that small, pragmatic generation that fell between the larger baby boomer and millennial generations."

Well yeah. Millennials are just Obama's kids.

Useless bike cunts/anti-gun nuts forced to live in the city because they can't afford cars, or guns. They also don't know there's only one answer for ((10 x 3) + 3.

Honestly, you can't find a more stupid people anywhere.

With that kind of torment coming from a lot of millennial parents, (like that lady who named her kid 'vagina') they will definitely resent libtards

>incapable to feel empathy
people feel empathy until they had enough of the bullshit pushed

This is false. Millennial Generation ended at the start of the new millennium.

What year were you born? And what generation do you think you are part of?

No, but not giving a shit puts you on the right path.

The thing is, Gen Z doesn't buy into liberal propaganda because they literally do not care a single iota about social issues, all they care about is having fun with their video games and YouTubers. When someone like Anita Sarkeesian comes in and starts demanding that they hate video games because both the games and the people who play them are sexist, Gen Z doesn't respond by kowtowing, they respond by flipping people like her off.

The most beautiful thing about this day and age is that liberals are making zero headway, because all their efforts to convert Millenials have only pushed Gen Z away, and it didn't even work on Millenials because anyone who agrees with such blatant propaganda was already on the left's side already.

sometimes I forget how old I am and how young like 75% of this board is

Nah, i said it would confuse 'em and it got a bit tense but I'm not about to physically assault hippies when I need to focus on my own family. I distanced myself from them a bit so my son won't be exposed to that but I'm not about to sperg out over people being retarded with their kids.

Now if they were saying they were doing puberty blockers and all that shit then honestly I'd probably flip the fuck out, since to me that IS abuse but being stupid idealists? Nah. Their kid will decide they like pink or blue and gravitate towards that no matter how much their weird parents object

It is literally biology.
wsj.com/articles/teens-are-still-developing-empathy-skills-1381876015

Do you guys remember when we used to be Gen Y.
Then all this SJW shit happened and we got called millennials.

>They also don't know there's only one answer for ((10 x 3) + 3.

How could there possibly be more than one answer? How do they get anything other than 33?

Maximum kike. Worry about september 23 first

The younger millennials identify with Gen Z more than their own, funny enough.

>casting your vote just to be a contrarian, regardless of policy
Sup Forums in a nutshell

you dont realize, a liberal establishment means that the rebels will be conservative.

conservative establishment birthed the hippy generation

Daily reminder that that generation is half shitskin

This

I was born in 89 and I have no fucking idea where I am anymore

Here is the real division.
Do you have childhood memories before cell phones, ipads, broadband internet, and world of warcraft/runescape?
Congratulations, you are a Millennial.
Do you NOT have childhood memories before cell phones, ipads, broadband internet, and world of warcraft/runescape?
Congratulations, you are the superior generation, generation Zyklon
>t. '90

>NY Post

Stop larping as Gen Z. You are a millennial. Gen Z is not old enough to be on this board. Get over it.

Randstad Canada describes Generation Z as those born between 1995–2014. Australia's McCrindle Research Centre defines Generation Z as those born between 1995–2009, starting with a recorded rise in birth rates, and fitting their newer definition of a generational span with a maximum of 15 years. A 2014 report from Sparks and Honey describes Generation Z as those born in 1995 or later. Author Jean Twenge describes the iGen as those born after 1995.

There does seem to be vast disagreements about when Gen Z starts, but here are some that agree with me. What are your sources?

So, not 18.

Where the fuck did you faggots go to school where being right wing was bad? My 12th grade history teacher openly supported Hitler and an avid 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Even the left wing teachers weren't all COMMUNISM IS GOOD.

gen z fag here

i live in a extremely liberal area, and about 50% of kids in high school i would say fucking hate hillary and would maybe vote trump

we voted 78% hillary and 18% trump in my county btw
and would maybe vote trump

this is easy to see:

>modern day liberalism is the new "mainstream"
>there will always be a counter culture to the current pop culture
>the "counter culture" to modern day liberalism is "modern day conservatism"
>what group is the most likely to be drawn to counter cultures?
>the YOUNGEST generation

MSM has no clue the kind of long term damage they are doing to their cause. even putting this out there will change nothing.

my body is ready.

Everybody is expecting gen Z to be a uber conservative gen.

It's wrong conclusion of data.

Gen Z is going to be split into extreme lefties and extreme right, mark my words they will be the gen to bring forth nazi resurgence AND legit communism

Me too.

>Doesn't read article, just attacks source and ignores experts quoted because he can't argue with actual sources.

Leafs...

I just realized that nobody on Sup Forums is stupid enough to become a sociologist or some such shit, leading to us arguing about the timeframe. Had a good laugh

Let them grow up first and get their empathy back.

And the older millennials identify more with generation x. Or rather the cusps of both generations identify more with each other than they do with the bulk of their so called generations. They even have a word for them now, xennials. It is the same with every "generation". It is a stupid, overly coarse way of dividing the population.

Not all millennials are idiots but this recent election caused the crazies to jump the shark. I was born in 85. Us older ones are generally clued in to the madness of the sjw movement.

Yup

Who the fuck creates these generation names anyways? Bunch of fags just want to seem important, your not a Generation anymore because nobody cares about each other. At the end of the day your either an Internet outcast or a normie.

Its at an all time high because they are all time desperate, kids go home and their redpilled dad's set them straight.

Even though I'm 22 I still feel like I missed millennial and despise their """"culture""""
Bring on generation zyklon to fix this

The SJW shit didn't even really get going HARD until 2014. Intersectionality is the phrenology of the 21st century.

pretty much. Zyklon is "conservative" because it came of age during a democrat. Millennials are "liberal" because it came to age during a republican. Yes, humans are that intellectually shallow in the mean.