Donald Trump is only popular in Israel & Russia

What does Sup Forums think about this?

That everyone against Trump is antisemitic

I honestly don't even believe it. Who did they even poll? Get some stats up here man.

Trump has always been a kike shill, why don't you guys understand Israel controls both democrats and republicans alike. CNN and Fox are warmongering channels for (((them)))

russians are dumber than i thought...

I live in America I don't care about the rest of the worlds opinion

America, Israel and Russia are the new Allies

I don't care what other countries think. I also put no stock in polls organized by MSM.

Unless this poll was about a democrat. Then you'd spread it everywhere.

Trump is a good goy.

Obama couldn't get anyone to join him to bomb Syria

You could say they're your greatest allies. :^)

oy vey comrade :3

I like to sing the oompa loompa song but with kike in place of oompa loompa when it comes to this orange bastard

>only countries that have had to fight muslims for their survival like trump

>20% muslim
>other ones aren't even semites

>tfw the left is now more anti-semitic than the Nazis they claim to hate.

We hacked him

Weren't they always anti-zionists?

This
I wouldn't care either if I was a 'mericun.

Even poor rust belt Americans hate Trump now, the man is fucking deluded

>President Donald Trump has proposed eliminating heating aid for low-income Americans, claiming it's no longer necessary and rife with fraud. People needn't worry about being left in the cold, he says, because utilities cannot cut off customers in the dead of winter.

so he is most popular in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best countries

PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF
IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOW

yeah because muh palestine. theyre just more vocal now

but no the elections hey

I don't think about it at all.

Only the election is a popularity game

He won

He has the house

He has the senate

Deal with it lmao

For some reason, a lot of people confuse anti-zionism for anti-semitism, which is odd, because a disproportionate amount of anti-zionists are the secular jewish SJWs.

It can be extrapolated by the number of people who buy prostate massagers on Amazon.

There are virtually none sold in Israel or Russia.

FPBP

fpbp

Then they must not have polled in Libya or Syria.

This, the whole Trump v. media is just a charade.

even worse are the people who "hate Jews" yet love Trump.

>trump is only popular in the countries whose leaders are currently getting that cock sucked by trump
huh, i wonder why....

>Trump
>Getting cock sucked in Israel
More like Trumpstein is sucking cut kike cock in Israel.

I'm fine with it. Irrespective of how I feel about kikes, a 3 way alliance between USA, Russia and Israel would irreparably fuck over the rest of the world.

>burger firster who gets shit done
what do you expect?

>Failed collusion charges
>Failed obstruction of justice charges
Onto but..but..but...the world doesn't like him.

>Look ma, I posted it again. Even without a source those faggots gobble up my bait.

Israelis are statistically the smartest nationality in the world.

I think it's bullshit.
I am registered as independent and am 19. I have never received a call asking who I support and I wasn't polled after voting. And still I haven't received a call asking if I support the president. Yet they said that Trump was basically guaranteed to lose, no young people were voting for him, and the exit polls confirmed Hillary would win. And yet Trump managed to win. And now they are saying no one supports him as president and his approval among the young voters is especially young.

Well just who are they voting to get these numbers? Me and none in my family has been polled. I haven't seen anyone on here that claims to have been polled. How do we even know these polls are real? No one I know has been polled for anything, so for all I know these could be completely made up numbers. Or they could be just polling only people that are registered democrats so they get the answer they want.

It's hilarious how the jews managed to get Sup Forums to vote for their candidate
not only will Trump go and fight their wars for them (Qatar, Iran) ensuring no jewish blood is spilled but he will intentionally make himself and everything he stands for so hated the next president can easily and with full support push all the most progressive measures through and ensure that when an actual anti-establishment candidate rises who'll try and actually get rid of the corruption he'll just get laughed away as "another trump"

Trump is super entertaining. Beyond that I ofc do not expect anything.

Let's be honest, Israel probably hacked the election. There's no way Trump could have won that thing without outside assistance, and someone meddling a little bit with the vote counts. Too many states squeaked by in his direction when they should have been 50/50, and too many terrorist attacks just happened at the right moments to help him out. We all know that Israel fucks around with us all the time, Jews know it, goys know it, they have insiders all over positions of power. They have an excellent cyberwarfare division, they've woked with us before on stuff like stuxnet, they're aboslutely top notch. Jews in this country probably know that Israel was behind it all, and it probably pisses them off because they were for Hillary, but can't call it out because they would be exposing their fellow tribesman. Russia is a scapegoat.

only care that he is popular in the USA. And he is. The media is lying and his approval rating is 96%.

How was Hillary not also the Jews candidate? She openly wanted a no-fly zone in the mid east. She openly supported the same people and was willing to start a war with Russia for them. I really don't care who we in the mid east, fuck the Muslims and the Jews. Nothing of value is lost. It's all about what happens here at home. And for that, Trump was by far the better candidate. We've got ramped up deportations, more funding for ICE, the wall is confirmed happening, no more TPP, pipelines are being built, we aren't taking in more refugees and the travel ban is in place. And most importantly, the SCOTUS pick. Now we've got at least 40 more years of a far right judge that actually follows the constitution. The SCOTUS pick was probably the most important part of who got elected, with Hillary it would've been a globalist liberal ready to start taking away more rights with the new left wing majority.

Well actually you forgot Poland.

Fuck the world. I completely believe it. But it means we're doing something right. I'd like to see what those stats are on Ireland though.

Both of them were jewish plants
you should have been rejecting the entire system but instead you actively backed one of their candidates
and while you may have temporarily ramped up deportations and what not, in 4 years, when he gets booted out of office, he will have made everyone hate everything he did
even if the wall comes there'll be a "tear down this wall" moment, for every deportation that happens now 20 will be imported

everything he did will be hated except for the things the jews wanted (like the hostility towards Iran) because he's not actively making people hate it by being open about it

a lot of younger people were getting disgusted by the leftist actions and were leaning more right wing, Trump is gonna, by himself, ensure the next generations will be full on leftist

Israel is a Russian colony
USA is a Russian colony
Russia is Russia

underrated post

Oooooooh I member

>Israel is a Russian colony

This is the true redpill. Russian-Israeli women have a higher birthrate than Palestinians.

mfw babushka will save the kikes

Literally every candidate that even has a chance has Jewish masters, and some fat neckbeard on an animal forum refusing to vote won't change that. By not voting, we're just getting the worse candidate that will also do what they want at home too. That whole not voting for the lesser of two evils is bullshit and immature. If you have no choice but between two people, you pick the less evil one, you don't not pick and let the more evil one win.

And you say thay, but gen z is the most conservative generation since the white guilt has started. The pendulum always swings the other way eventually. Not as many people dislike Trump, it only seems that way because Fox is the only right wing media out there. This will be proven in the mid elections when we gain a bigger majority in senate, and again when Trump is re-elected.

When the fuck has the modern world ever not aligned with the modern democrat? I'd shit bricks if the world ever preferred or even liked an American conservative Republican.

right now gen z may be the most conservative
but give it 4 years and you'll realize trump was not the lesser of 2 evils

Good. Isolationism when?

>World is a liberal shithole
>They don't like Trump

Hmmmmm. I don't give a fuck what Russia or Israel think. I also don't give a fuck what any other countries think for that matter.

The Russia thing makes sense because he wants good relations with them.

The Israel thing is interesting. Alt-Right.com did an interesting article about how there are really two factions of Jews: Western Jews and Eastern Jews. Western Jews are the typical subversive SJW's and Neo-Cons we all know and love [insert sarcasm]. Eastern Jews tend to be extremely conservative, religious, and nationalistic, especially in Russia. This is because the Nazi's and Communists killed all of the left-wing Jews, the later doing it because the Stalinists saw them as rivals. Israel had massive immigration of Eastern Jews, to the point now where they basically took over the country. Israel Jews aren't necessarily /our Jews/ , but they're not against us either, unlike their Western kin.

it's because those other countries now know they'll not be able to dupe us like the Obama Administration who never saw a negotiation it wouldn't let the other country win.

now get rid of 25 or so countries out of the 37 poll ones and merge them together as EU

You don't have PROOF

DELETE THIS.

So he's popular in the only two non-American countries that matter. Why am I concerned again?

this, mostly also because what the fuck are they even basing this all on?

He made their countries pay for nato and put their money where their mouth is?

He says uncouth things from time to time?...

Is there really any solid reason to dislike him?

>Donald Trumps illegal immigrant and refugee approval rating is at a record low

SHIT. We better welcome some damn refugees in and give out free benefits to illegals to get this approval rating back up.

The two nations that would most likely to start a World War is cool with us?
Sounds ok to me.

Wow, who would have thought that people outside the US would be butthurt about Trump ignoring them/giving them bad deals and focusing solely on the benefits of American people?

If anything that should just satisfy Americans.

If the entire world loves your president, it might be time to ask whether he's good for your country.

Trudeau just grabbed that award. there's your answer.

I want every other country in the world to hate Trump

That means he's benefiting us, and not them

America first