Trudeau BTFO Alberta. there's no way to recover from this

>4th of July speech
>names all the provinces
>leaves out Alberta

What say you leafs?

archive.is/EqgHa

Other urls found in this thread:

edmontonjournal.com/opinion/columnists/gary-lamphier-how-much-money-has-flowed-out-of-alberta-to-ottawa-a-lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
nationalpost.com/g00/news/politics/ottawa-taking-ontario-for-11-billion-a-year-fiscal-gap-study-says/wcm/6c44b5dd-7cca-4905-9b07-cd2b50172df9?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-has-11b-fiscal-gap-with-ottawa-study-finds-1.1359789
archive.is/ZNEEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>elect npd
i wouldnt utter their name either, based justin standing up to the commies

canada you elected this retard... why would you do this to yourself?

>apply for job today
>have to answer diversity questionnaire

my results literally said: white - male - no disability

I'm not even kidding, I definitely won't be getting the job

sweet jesus

Dibs on Alberta.

Mostly so we can purge it.

That can't not be intentional.

He's a political genius.

Everyone thinks Albertans are a bunch of whiny-assed titty babies perpetually complaining about STEALIN MAH OIL WEALTH

you would get cold in the fall and run on home back to nu-mexico

Should have answered
"prefer not to say" on everything.

Time to start identifying as a muslim refugee.

Is he still mad that his plan to kill everyone in Fort Mac didn't work out?

good

fuck em

Let those Western bastards freeze in the dark.

i am, fort crack should have been left to burn and then plowed under

It did burn, the fire spread into Sask.

>Massive retard does something retarded.
>Sup Forums goes ape

the fire spread from 1 shithole to a bigger shithole

wow

northern sask is all untamed wilderness that few humans have ever seen, there could be entire lost civilizations up there that nobody will ever find

Well weve paid your power bills for the last 30 years sooooo

Better For mac burned than anywhere in east Canada. If that fire broke out in Ontario it would have taken the province, Quebec, and parts of Manitoba with it.

[spoiler] And we'd probably have to pay for that too, lol. [/spoiler]

And now I look like a stupid cunt.

I wouldn't mind if Texans did the heavy lifting to have the upper Midwest fill in. Basically here in shitcongo we get Rome summers and Moscow winters.

But I wouldn't want Alberta over Manitoba. Seems like a dreaded shithole providence esp Edmonton

It had to be an accident. He hates Alberta, but even he wouldn't be that bold.

Eastvswest cival war NOW REEEEEEEE

Haha, well played, JT.

Most of the trucker trash in 'berta aren't going to vote for you anyways.

'berta was all muh free market capitalism when oil was high and then changed their tune when oil dropped. Now it's all gibsmedats and where's muh bailoutz? Hahahaha

boy ain't that the truth

We need a JFK attempt

Even the former Premier of Alberta said of Edmonton:

'It's not the end of the earth, but you can see it from there'

Where can we find a grassy knoll?

reported

>2017
>not identifying as a trans-lesbian, a.k.a. woman in a man's body who is into women
Ayyy lmao.

>4th of July

I am so done with this fuck.

faggot

What are you talking about?

>So just how much money has flowed out of Alberta to Ottawa? A lot. Between 2000 and 2014, on a net basis, Alberta’s individual and corporate taxpayers shipped an estimated $200 billion-plus to the federal government. That’s what left the province, less what the feds reinvested here.

Sauce: edmontonjournal.com/opinion/columnists/gary-lamphier-how-much-money-has-flowed-out-of-alberta-to-ottawa-a-lot

th of July speech

lol burgers

does this mean Alberta is out of the confederation and can join the US as a state or territory?

I sure hope that's what it means

A lot of people actually don't know about equalization pay.

Article related proved how little Turdeau cares for Alberta

Trudeau literally doesn't give a fuck about Alberta, don't you remember the fire?

>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

It is the costliest disaster in Canadian history.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May. The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

Fuck you 'Berta! How about us here in Upper and Lower Canada recoup costs of colonizing your sorry asses and fighting off the natives so your inbred forefathers could farm for free?

Oh, and I want those costs with interest fucktards. Anyone West of the GTA best start paying up or we start sending more 'cultural enrichment' your way.

We will see how good you can do without us ontariofag no way canada will be one country in 100 years due to the political climate

Considering I work for the Provincial government I know this to be sadly true. Working with our provincial counterparts can be pretty infuriating, especially Manitoba/Ontario. Its the reason Alberta isn't Norway.

When is this faggot's term up!?? So sick of seeing this gay faggot everywhere

Albertans BTFO

You sont wven know what the words you're using mean. Enlighten me, just for a moment, on the painstaking work Upper/Lower Canada had in colinization in the West?
Dont mean to sound like a count, but I had to study this shit for 4 years in Uni. You're so off the mark it offends me to my core. What province are you in, and why did you drop out in grade 4?

You made me so mad I cant even type.

Do it, I've never met a muzzy who's head I couldn't smash.
They disappear here for a reason, think they're in Sweden and pick fights they shouldn't.

>A lot of people actually don't know about equalization pay.

You just proved your own point LOL. Those aren't equalization payments. Those are federal transfers. Every province sends money to Ottawa. No province has sent more over the last 50 years than Ontario.

When JT and the Alberta NDP gets done with 'Berta, they'll be whipped into shape and fall into line. Even their great white hope, Jason Kenney is a closeted cuckservative who's still a virgin and lives with his momz. This is the great hope against the NDP. Hahahahaha.

>not identifying as an attack helicopter
Found your mistake, user.

Someone shop in some cumming dicks.

>implying burning Ontario wouldn't eradicate maximum shitskins.

Armin Arlert?

> (You)
You sont wven know what the words you're using mean. Enlighten me, just for a moment, on the painstaking work Upper/Lower Canada had in colinization in the West?
Dont mean to sound like a count, but I had to study this shit for 4 years in Uni. You're so off the mark it offends me to my core. What province are you in, and why did you drop out in grade 4?

'Berta grammar and education at work. Did this 'paragraph hurt your head writing it as much as it hurt my head in reading it?

>The rise in energy prices and the resulting increase in provincial natural resource royalties in the late 1970s created several problems for the equalization formula. The need for amendments to the formula became clear when the traditional "have" province of Ontario qualified for equalization payments in 1978. This result went against the spirit of the system and would have led to substantial costs for the federal government; it was agreed that Ontario should be excluded from receiving payments. In 1982, the equalization standard was shifted from the national average to the average of the five "representative" provinces: British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec.

That is factual incorrect, my uninformed and undereducated Eastern brethren. Anyother interesting tidbit is that the Ontario school curriculum was partly written by a pedophile, so I can see why you're not used to challenging your own self-narrative after you've ungraciously received a reach-around.

It would turn Canada into something akin to the frontier again. 75% of the population lives between Quebec and Ontario. It's one of the reason why the rest of Canada is actually pretty nice, all of the fucking spazzy kids live in Ontario.

I already admitted you made me too mad to type. Lowly phone posters cant handle the shitty b8 bantz

> (You)

Haha, and you guys are about to be led my a Jesuit-trained dropout 40 year old virgin that lives with mummsy. I wonder what J Kenney gets up to in his downtime when mummsy is away playing bridge with the gals?

Lol are you fucking retarded? You should check the unemployment rates in Alberta in the 1980s and see how many billions we sent you fuckers. No province has sent out more than Ontario. Hundreds of billions over the years.

And again, you confused federal transfers and equalization payments, 2 completely different things.

Even after Ontario was hit hard by the 2008 recession...

Ottawa taking Ontario for $11-billion a year, 'fiscal gap' study says
nationalpost.com/g00/news/politics/ottawa-taking-ontario-for-11-billion-a-year-fiscal-gap-study-says/wcm/6c44b5dd-7cca-4905-9b07-cd2b50172df9?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/

Ontario has $11B fiscal gap with Ottawa, study finds
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-has-11b-fiscal-gap-with-ottawa-study-finds-1.1359789

Man, fuck trudeau
Alberta here.
He doesn't even deserve to mutter our great provinces name.
200 billion dollars from ab to ontario and they only have bad things to say of us. Let them. We are saviour this country needs, not what it deserves.

Time for archive
archive.is/ZNEEs

lol norbot

damn he even gets url's mid thread.

impressive.

Once again, you're off the mark friend. You could literally hit "equalization payments history canada" into jewgle and find the answer, but you seem hell bent on avoiding it for some reason?

I can't believe they let that ponce into Joe Beef. Fred, what the fuck?

this is how much they've received. now show much they've sent. oh shit u can't because the truth hurts

wat

that's in nyc

This just proves that we should be focusing on our real enemy.
QUEBEC

Hahahaha, you inbred 'Bertans was awesome.

You'd all be scalped and burned by the natives if it hadn't been for us Upper & Lower Canadians bankrolling everything. Where the fuck do you think the $$$ came from that set up your province?

Bu-bu-vut, muh oilz 'n' capitdulismzz! So we let you develop and make $$$ off of oil and you all blow it all up your nose and on ATVs and trash-tier 4x4. Now that the good times are gone, you all want gibsmedats like some shitskinz from Scarberia & Brampton. Well done....like my socks?

I live in this communist province, no one is happy with it.

quebec gets a lot of gibs no doubt about it

That a PM will get major bitching if he ever ignores Alberta or Quebec. For Trudeau, Forgetting Alberta was worse.

Ontario's favourite go-to

"everyone in the country would be happy if it weren't for the french, racist, misogynist nazis in quebec"

Thought that was in Montreal fug.

The reporters were claiming it was on the teleprompter and so it must have been intentional.

Not only that but he'd made a snide remark about it when back on stage instead of issuing a correction. p. rude if you ask me.

Just let Alberta merge with Montana

Lmao
Just got hired at one of Canadas major freight railway
All 7 other hirees were male and white, even though I look like a Turk, Presumably all straight - don't give up hope

Alberta is different in some ways to other English Provinces. It's a Red State in a country of Blue States. They feel different. Things like this really piss them off.

Don't really get how women find this guy attractive. He's not ugly, but he nose is miles long. His face creeps me out sometimes.

Plus there's a whole history going back over 100 years of Alberta feeling screwed over by Ontario and Quebec.

Pretty hilarious though every time the coverage of the Dominion Day opening celebration hit a lull they'd pull this back out like

>BREAKING NEWS ALERT
>ALBERTA SCANDAL UPDATE
>NOW WE TURN TO BOB TO GET HIS ANALYSIS ON THE ALBERTA SCANDAL
well, eh, yah, then, oh, gee whiz, yah

>Plus there's a whole history going back over 100 years of Alberta feeling screwed over by Ontario and Quebec.

That's because they're got an inferiority complex and know deep down that they wouldn't exist without Central Canuck $$$ from way back when.

Im confused. What is your point even? If this is how much they have RECEIVED then it shows the needed that money, and were a HAVE NOT province. Alberta has REVIVED the least amount, so therefore, they have been HAVE NOT the LEAST. Yes, the 1980's hit us hard. Thats what, 40 years ago? In my earlier post I showed that from 2004-2016 Alberta sent 220 Billion. Does that not rectify the 30 years prior when we took under a billuon to get back on our feet?
So again, what is your point?

Well if it was Nova Scotia or Manitoba, they wouldn't even notice and if they did, they'd get over it in a few minutes.

Man you're trying way too hard. I started this whole argument with you on colonization, something I actually studied for 4 years. What degree do you have? Can we have a discourse in our two fields of study to figure things out? Or can you only meme?

>quebec
>198 billion

I'm actually extremely triggered by this. Why the fuck can't WE vote THEM out in a referendum. Why do we have to fucking pay them so much? What he fuck? Who thinks this is fair or reasonable?

>4th of july speech
U wot m8? It's called Canada day, you burgersharter.

We don't have 4th of July speeches in Canada. Go eat a burger.

I want one so bad right now.

Terribly overrated. It's basically good because it you can get 300 toppings on your perfectly neutral nothingburger.

Those 300 toppings make it a somethingburger.

He's the prime minister, women are mostly attracted to power and status, not looks.

Because they have first past the post and right wing parties split the vote

They are spraying stupid in the air in north America.