David Wood - Islam as a framework to unleash your primal desires

David Wood was talking in a video about how Islam isn't about teaching self control as other religions, but rather about allowing you to act like a beat yet still go to heaven. I forgot which one was.

For example, if you like fucking tons of women, you'll be called a fornicator in Islam, however if you join Islam, you'll be able to have 4 wives and have sex with as many slaves as you can possess. The desire is the same, but now you'll be doing it according to the religion.

Same for a person who's a psychopath who wants to murder people badly, doing so indiscriminately is not cool in Islam, however if you join, we'll allow you to kill the kafir (non-muslim), and as many as you can, that's the nature of jihad of the sword. Again it's the same desire to kill but channeled to a purpose in Islam.

It's different to say, Christianity which tells you to abstain from certain practices, such as sex, which is to say have some self control. Islam can be great temptation to some people for allowing you to behave like an unhindered beast, yet you still get to go to heaven, so don't worry about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffac0ZfaJsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mGysOICFRlk
youtube.com/watch?v=QjvfaZIDLCg
youtube.com/watch?v=k6ePVxRLDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzQSMSVgI
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zl5iatzSU
youtube.com/watch?v=_0vcLIrMo8U
youtube.com/watch?v=RMN_shKTaOY
youtube.com/watch?v=6COqCdtFu8o
youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"When you make a god, you can make him as evil as you want to be"

Paraphrased

What if I want to get shit faced and eat a bunch of pork?

This all coming from a literal psychopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffac0ZfaJsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mGysOICFRlk

There's also this video where he says something in the same line of thought.

In Ramadan, muslims are supposed to fast from sunrise to dawn every day. However instead of making it about meditation, eating moderately and thinking about shit, muslims gorge on food, the food consumption actually doubles in Saudi Arabia according to statistics, and this causes health problems and more.

So instead of using fasting as a means to rethink about life and all that thing you can do, they gloss over that and eat like animals so instead of fasting, it's actually feasting, and it just becomes another primal urges fest, now gluttony.

To be honest it's quite surprising how they control themselves to not eat pork nor drink booze. But I remember hearing the muslim elites, like the saudi royal family and shit do all kinds of forbidden shit such as drugs orgies and whatever anyway.

it takes one to know one

I like David wood,
Wouldn't want him standing behind me with anything sharp tho,
Am little scared of him

This nigga is fucking insane. In one video he talks about bashing his father's brains in with a hammer just because he could. He wasn't even mad at his father about anything.

He has a 30 minute video talking about how he bludgeoned his father nearly to death because the voices in his head made him angry. I don't need to be a psychopath to add 2 and 2.

it would explain why more criminals in US prisons convert to Islam than they do to Christianity.

this senpai. He's very logical and committed to shitting all over a false god, but he's a fucking nut.

He's absolutely right.

By the way the video he talks about the framework for giving in to your most animal desires is the Ramadan one here
I know he attacked his father. I wonder if he reconciled after he was born again and all that.

I remember this guys three steps of jihad or something years ago. It was bretty gud.

those are pretty good videos too
youtube.com/watch?v=QjvfaZIDLCg

youtube.com/watch?v=k6ePVxRLDM0

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzQSMSVgI

>itt more shilling for youtube clicks

Will watch, thanks.

>excelent channel

Well researched, studies bible and Quran
And he is a good debater

t. ahmed
the guy does a great job at showing the source for the violence in islam

He regrets that time of his life. He was without the lord.

This

Sounds like this psychopath was born in the wrong century. A guy like him could've done some real damage on Crusade.

he's pretty crazy, always challenging the muslims on the comments who talk about killing him, he asks them to meet in person in new york and some weird shit, I forgot what the video was called, but he posted asking the guy in the comments to meet him in some street at some time, and then he posted a video being there at the time he asked
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zl5iatzSU
youtube.com/watch?v=_0vcLIrMo8U
youtube.com/watch?v=RMN_shKTaOY
youtube.com/watch?v=6COqCdtFu8o

Almost makes me want to become Christian .
Did you know tian in Chinese means heaven

he's pretty good
He would whoop militant atheists asses in a debate

youtube.com/watch?v=YrGVeB_SPJg

See Crowley, Aleister. He and Mo are cousins.

10/10 would recommend to subscribe to his channel. He does commentary on recent Jihad attacks too while referencing the Quran