Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Why aren't you serving in your country's military user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrxgAwuKxec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did, 4 years in the chairforce

die

Because I'm not a faggot and I don't want to fight for some cancerous leftist government.

very manlet and skinny user

that's the army and marines job

Iraq war was habbening when I turned 18.

Do you think they took it in every hole after this photo?

because my degree would be useless if i would guck around during 5 years.

As most degree tend to get old within 5 years.

Maybe i'll train like 1 year or two after this civil pilot 1500h shyet.

kek

I got rejected by the Marines for some mental health stuff. In retrospect, I'm glad I did, because I would have been enlisting in the summer of 2001, meaning that I would've certainly been sent to the frontline of Afghanistan and/or Iraq.

My military will be the one we might have to fight so no please

they are hot af

>MTAR's
What did they mean by this?

Why do leafs start such retarded threads?

If a ww3 Start you will still be sent.

So stop being a nigger faggot and go fight for sum freedom

enlisting next year

Did 4 years, went to Afghanistan and put bandages on ANA retards who got blown up or rolled their shitty Toyota Hilux. Got my undergrad paid for, became a firefighter; decided I hate dealing with nogs every day and transitioned to a 90k/yr job in the defense industry and live in a comfy home with minimal darklings outside of DC.

Because I'm not gay.

Do I look like a servant to you my welfare queens?

Because I'm not a corporate, Zionist tool

those are some big guys. i couldn't serve because i'm pee shy

no but the kraut military is going to be occupied with killing all of the hadji's they let into their country.
It's the same story for you too, frog

Because I'm not a dog to crawl in dirt and follow every dumb command for a year.

Because I'm opposed to militarism.

Cause look at my flag. Why would i fight wars for (((them)))

>not serving in the navy
Its like you don't even want to snort coke off a korean hookers ass during shore leave.

I am.

Asthma.

I don't want to spend 8 years fighting for a block in mosul

Because I already did, and realized I wasn't fighting for America I was fighting for the jews.

Seems like a good way to get court martialed

unpatriot detected

youtu.be/nrxgAwuKxec

Cause I'm going to be a cop. We have to fix the shit in America before branching out into these other countries.

You are an insult to that flag faggot

I left with a gold star (lel) on my resume and shilled them for about $500k between tuition and the housing stipend money, depends how you view it but I came out on top because I didn't watch all my friends literally die or fake having PTSD so long I've convinced myself I do have it like all these thank me for my service faggots you see around.

I got caught with some weed when I was 15 and Obama's administration said that meant I wasn't good enough to be a marine.

'cause it serves the biggest kike of them all

Cuz I'm a fat piece of shit who can't run.

It's good to get training. Hopefully you don't get sent to Kuwait or something in the process, ha.

Ive always liked the brits, they are such honest people

because all males 17-45 are already part of the US Militia

but leaf cucks wouldn't know what it's like to listen to your President speak at a Freedom Rally while you lovingly stroke your AR-15 and Freedom Boner, would they?

Cause I see you have chicks who can't even do 3 pullups. I can't support a nation that lets women join its military for the sake of diversity.
At least I know when I overthrow that country, its armies greatest weakness will be 'lifting something heavy'.

The contract army might not be as bad, but the mandatory service is senseless and maddening waste of time. Makes your brain rot.

>implying the captain isn't right there doing it too

>dying for greater israel and a multi-culti gender-bending nation
NO THANKS (fuckers wont let me join because asthma which I never even need a puffer for)

Definitely. I wonder what the girls were doing?

I'm not gay enough.

The military is 90 percent white Christian, all you have to end kike world domination is convince them of the truth, same way with the 150,000 million white americans who privately own enough guns to arm each and everyone of them twice.

I tried to join but my felony conviction made it impossible. So instead I decided to start my own militia.

This man knows his shit

i'm a dual citizen, so i can't become a commissioned officer

Hold your breath until you pee, works every time.

>tfw

>tfw in the army

Because jews

Because I make a lot of money and I don't want to be subordinate to affirmative action niggers, stronk women, and low-IQ morons who barely made it out through their ROTC program.

>implying intelligent people join the military unless they have no other options

Because dying for a culture of consumerism is fucking stupid?

Are you memeing? Because I am shipping in a few months and am pee shy too. Does this work?

It's total man power is like 5 people, unless your talking about the navy. I'm not joining the navy because its for faggots.

No just drink an absolute fuckton of water until you simply can't resist the primal urge to piss.

>But muh Colgan

Seriously, what are you planning on doing to get your 1500, CFIing, or something else

THIS!!!!!

already am

I have 3 years left on my contract please save me

lol, pussy, afraid to die eh? you should be killed for being scared to die

I do
I work as an inventory clerk for the armed forces. Pay is decent and there's a lot of room to move up

Wish it was that easy. At MEPS I drank water all fucking day, had to piss like a horse. Come to the urinal, big black sarg standing behind me and suddenly I have zero urge to pee. Only way I managed to give them a urine sample was when I went in for a second try, there was no more people (everyone else had gone already) and the observer kinda went over to talk to the med techs in the corner. Even then it took me forever, I really need to get over this soon.

My goal was to get into the navy get a wife and make a family. Should have went reserves. Was depressed over what I thought was a year worth of jumping hoops when I wasn't offered a job. Thinking about it if my Dad didn't "help" I would stand a better chance for getting in. Father just yelled at me for the millionth time over shit I cant control. Then I got red pill on marriage.

So the motivation to work hard, risk life for a higher then 50% chance of losing it all if you add occupational risks. That and I feel I be taking a spot of a better solider. I plan on being drafted once WWIII/civil war starts. My new found believe in God after decade of Atheism is the right choice. Sticking it out so I can go to Heaven. Do good when I can, otherwise depression, games, anime, art and beer till then. Trying to stay away from beer.

Military isn't hard, it's full of tards. I was a high level neet and now I'm normal thanks to having to man up or get a dishonorable discharge/possibly be jailed - give it a shot brah.

>unironically dying for Jews

probably but i'll not be a pussy and i'll go.

You could tell this story to your children my dude

You can always tell when people don't know english.

Guys Guys Guys lets talk.
-ISIS:.....
-You and your wife: So yes its not that we refuse to be muslim or that we like cutting ppl head off. But i thing you guys should chill i lit-
-ISIS: Oh shyet he right lets get the fuxk out.

>"I went to school for seven years to get an advanced degree and now make 6 figures at 25. Also, being a meat shield for jewish globalists seems silly to me."

Do jewish children join the US military? Nope. They do what I did.

this is what morons actually believe.

>inbred trailer trash who couldn't get a real job thinks "his service" for Israel matters

Imagine my shock

Lol, supporting the EU.

Are you retarded, bruv?
I'm waiting to watch this burn.

Probably like if im on the top 100 i'll get these free 1500h.

Otherwise i'll do a private school and i'll pay it by blowing 100.000 cocks for 1$ each.

great meme war of 2016 veteran here, I did my part

Fuck that.

It's a nice place, but I'd never fight for the fucked up values it represents.

I'm in a wheechair

hahahahahahaha yea sure ill fight for Canada hahahahhahahaha

you're also a leaf so doesn't really matter

But I am.

I'm in Gendarmeria.

Dieing for the Jew war machine, no thanks.

Why would i join the army when i struggle not to kill myself already ?

I don't trust the people in charge

we'll all die because of this machine soon enough.

Better be trained

>we aren't you on my team bro!?!? XD

pic related

vos les diste botellitas de agua a los fans del indio

savage

I kek'd irl.

Because everyone on these boards is a fat, lazy, ignorant Nazi. You can smell their shit and piss in the lower left hand corner of the screen every time you log on.

I served 10 years in the Army. And the very thought that I was protecting scum like THIS?

Holy fucking shit. We need to take everyone on these boards behind the chemical shed and put a bullet in their brain pans.

Wait, I didn't realize you you were a frig, I guess its different than in the states. I don't know if it would make sense, but if you came over here and joined a flying club, you could do it stupid cheap. Cost of living is nothing in rural america too. But then again I see why you would shoot for one of those cadet programs.

Mandatory service done, now fuck off kiddo.

Hey do you guys need an extra state?