Are you transphobic Sup Forums?

Are you transphobic Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8FBDsfON-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait for WW3, hopefully the entire world will die in nuclear fire.

But why? Obviously, this progressive female was triggered by a blatantly transphobic emoji.

Theres a massive group of Gen Z that can be redpilled through twitch. Someone post the webm of everyone saying we miss and need hitler on sodapoppin's stream

twitch.

tv/videos/156118663?t=1h29m15s
Here look at the chat on the right side.

Honestly, the majority of people that spend a lot of time online aren't left leaning mentally ill degenerates. Look at what happens every time YouTube tries to pander and push this garbage. Pepsi tried it too.

Twitch chat for the most part is either edgy kids or right leaning people. The world isn't fucked yet. Sure, they have all late night talk shows, the MSM and Hollywood, but at least they don't have the internet... yet...

Even if it is edgy kids its still promoting what we want.

Thank god for internet free speech

I can't wait until the mainstream turns against these fucking tranny retards as quickly as it turned them into a little fetish.

to be fair,all the dansgame emotes are shit

Idk about that one. I honestly think it's just going to get worse and worse as this new generation gets older. The SJW and PC didn't really explode until a few years ago. Having infinite genders and it being a crime to be a white male really didn't come to be a thing until 2014.

No. To be phobic you have to be terrified of the idea. I am not in fear in any capacity at the idea of trans fuckups. I AM disgusted, but its not rooted in fear.

Trans people are mentally ill. I don't use their pronouns, I don't give them undue respect, I don't socialize with them. I likewise don't do those things with other mentally ill people. I keep them at a safe distance where their unique method of harm can only be self harm. I also don't help them if they express overtly suicidal behavior.

I have, once, directly encouraged someone to go thru with HGH knowing it would fuck them up when I should have cautioned against it. Again, disgust.

fpbp

I also don't fear them but I cannot stand faggots. These sissy boys parading around like special little snowflakes have given the ACTUAL LGBT community such a bad name.

Homosexual people aren't like that and they don't like these new wave of sissies either. However, with the entire MSM and Hollywood catering to them, I can only wonder how bad this will get.

Will being cis gendered in the future be considered sexist? Will you have to pay a ticket fine every time you don't call someone by their made up pro-noun? Where does this end?

>I keep them at a safe distance where their unique method of harm can only be self harm. I also don't help them if they express overtly suicidal behavior.

Same, the moment a mental disorder demanded rights and got them was the tipping point. Now that they have these rights was when my pity turned into disgust. I don't play along, to do so empowers them, and mentally unstable people should never feel like their behavior is okay.

nothing will happen as time goes on, nothing in their favor. These people sudoku more than any other "group" of people short of allahuakbar and kamikaze pilots. The ones that do live opression olympics themselves into new tiers of retardation then cannibalize any not willing to take that next blind step into oblivion, no matter how goosestep they've been with the movement in the past. They will vilify themselves to a point where no one will come save them, and they'll need saving as they can't be trusted to save themselves.

Meh I've got some gay friends and they aren't all that bad. Just dudes that like to suck their wives dicks essentially. I don't know any rainbow rave booty wearing ultralux fags though. Even my gay friends hate those fucks. Here's the thing: gay people don't have to "act normal". They are normal, mostly. The ones you mentioned are not normal, they are just on the most normal end of the fucked up trans movement. They don't fit into a male or female mold. They are something else, but somehow less, than either gender we've settled upon in nature.

the fucking ISIS song plays after lmao

>transphobic
That piece of shit probably think Bugs Bunny dressing up as a girl bunny is mean and transphobic too.

Transphobia is neither a phobia or a diagnosis

I hate twitch but it can have funny moments

I am not afraid of them.

I do, however, experience strong feelings of disgust and revulsion concerning the general concept and find most individuals to be unnatractive and possessing an insufferable personality.

phobia is the fear of something, trannies are just disgusting and need to be incinerated like any other garbage.

>They are something else, but somehow less, than either gender we've settled upon in nature.

Really made me think
>really it did

I wonder why that is that they are deemed less then male or female. The only thing I can think of why that is, is because mentally ill people use people to get what they want. LARPing as a switched gender based on a thought that pretending to be another gender to bring out people's dislike of them, then feeding off the social communitys willingness to defend you is no doubt addicting. Everyone likes to have someone to back their ideas up.

They are less than either gender because there are rules for each of those genders. 99.9% of the time a persons sex and gender will be the same, as it should be. People live their entire lives playing within the rules of those 2 genders as is normal. There is give and play between the 2 that is unique.

There is none of that with whatever the fuck gayniggers are. They aren't women, but they aren't men. They can't claim any good qualities of the other because those good qualities are only manifest in earnestness, you can't "fake" it. They don't get to have a rulebook to fall back on for reference, they don't have a scoreboard to let them know what works and doesn't. Rampant lefty-ism doesn't help them in this either.

Gay dudes fucking each other is as old as time, there is an "expectation" of what it is and what it is in actually is almost exactly what the expectation is. There is no expectation of what some fucker will do when he comes prancing down the street in high heels with no heel so he looks like some gimp ass pony in all leather in 90 degree heat. The mind shuts down and doesn't even try to process it.

The real reason they are less though is that they revel in this shit instead of hide it away and try not to be as absolutely degenerate as possible.

Same tranny from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=t8FBDsfON-c

I just think it's a statistical risk that increases the chances of suicide.

Because there's really nothing to say it's more than that

No, I however refuse to acknowledge them as anything more than mentally ill.

This. I'm not afraid of them, i'm disgusted by them.

Someone should post identifying as a trans woman who has womanly facial hair and DD breasts and finds her mindless bigotry utterly repulsive.

I know that bald guy. He goes by the name of dansgaming on twitch. He's actually gay which makes this hilarious.

because you dress like a woman doesn't make you one

get me a woman I can make Aryan babies with
then we talk