'Go back to California!' graffiti on car, house stuns new arrivals in Portland

Ok which one of you Portland homies did this?

A+

>More pics here
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/07/go_back_to_california_vandalis.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/827W4
eggshellstickers.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/827W4

Archive doesn't properly do javascript.

Go fuck yourself.

lol i hate commiefornians, and that car is obviously a liberals but i cant get behind destruction of peoples personal proprety

What if they don't believe in property

This is how you fight gentrification.

it was me

its hard get behind not getting behind anything

who the fuck cares about javascript functioning properly when all you're trying to share is some text and images? it works for that much. fuck off local blog shill

What if it's a doctor from California who is going to work with cancer kids?
You don't even know the person, but you have them because of the state they moved from?
People are literally retarded.

based user

I'm okay with this.

I was born and raised in commiefornia, but I never fit in, I identified as an Arizonan, much happier here now. I fully recognize that commiefornians tend to be insufferable retards who fuck up their state by voting for retarded policies then they bail ship to a neighboring state and never change their politics. Look at Austin Texas and Flagstaff Arizona, slowly turned blue by all the braindead commiefornians importing their political AIDs.

>be me
>live in Colorado
>see fucking Commiefornia license plates everywhere
Whoever did this is doing God's work. Commiefornians shouldn't be allowed to move out of their shithole state

Archive also doesn't give the site hits, so go fuck yourself

Denver here, I agree

They should have put that car on fire tbqh. I live in Salem and it's literally turning into some multicultural LS suburb. I always appreciated some parts of Oregon liberalism, but that toxic Commiefornian cancer is destroying my home state.

>portland shit bag(s) defacing property because it triggers their feelings

however,

>california communist rat probably doesn't believe in property anyway

basically the best thing that can come of this is that the shit bag(s) that did this get caught and jailed while the communist rat is left with the fallout. everybody gets fucked and i come out on top.

>in Portland

it is waaaaay too late for Portland, let alone Oregon. or Colorado, Iowa, Idaho, Washington, Texas, and even Wyoming.

California is a cancer that has spread, we need chemo from orbit and even then it is too late. far too late.

Orgonians hate Californians and their loud fast cars and baggy pants.

>supporting nigger behavior

Good fuck California

Hey, rabbi

Kill the Californian invaders. Burn their brats in their cribs.

I miss what flagstaff used to be :(

you guys need to do this more, californians are basically the english in 1776 and they need to be taught a lesson

>Not blocking JavaScript

I made stickers that are impossible to remove and started sticking them on people's cars
eggshellstickers.com

Kill yourself

I'm from Commiefornia and I voted Trump. So if someone did this to my car I would beat his ass. Typical Portlandian. Borderline libturd and shit for brains.

There's a billion doctors in Oregon because our state gives benefits to them. They're all shit.
Literally all the worst of Oregon comes from Californians. We need a cascade wall.

Nobody wants to get within 15 feet of your faggot Prius anyways queerbait

I agree with these people. Californians need to be confined to their state. We cant have these people spreading their cancer.

>all these butthurt faggots crying about californians

While I agree there are a lot of shirt tier people in California (SoCal resident 28 years) not all of us are bad and we have to deal with the shit the undisputed majority of this board hates pretty much every day. You pathetic crybaby faggots wouldn't be able to last here a without whining and wanting to go back where you came from.

Because you are a faggot and now you fucked up Arizona. California was solid red. Thanks for being part of that fuck up faggot. Fuck you I hope your next faggot gives you the Aids.

we must meme this into a national epidemic

>anarchist intellectuals

Any anons mind elaborating on this situation? Why people from the other western states hate Cali so much?

From my understanding, their regressive policies have turned the life of everyone but millionaires into shit. Then the better off ones try to find sanctuary (=less minorities and better public schools/services, ones that aren't overburdened) in suburbs in other states, while burping the toxicity that caused their homes to turn to shit on everywhere else they go.

Is dis tru?

Uhm, I drive a chevy. I only support American car makers.

I'm from Florida (Love it here and don't care if others hate my state) and I never knew people had this kind of animosity towards other Americans from other states.
Who gives a shit?
As long as you're American, you're good in my book.

>Archive also doesn't give the site hits, so go fuck yourself

>Local news
>Don't give them site hits!!!!!
Fuck off faggot

Last here a year*

Portland is 99% Californians and they're the reason our state was blue and why we have that shitty fucking green party retard Kate Brown as our governor, fuck your state and fuck you.

wait no let me out pls

yup, exactly. My dream is to make California red again.

Portland is filled with fake faggots. You couldn't beat anyone's ass if you paid mike tyson to do it for you.

Alright alright you drive a tesla, stop trying to get everyone to jerk you off about it you sodomite

>Obvious hoax crime
>Anarchist flag

Hey rabbi watcha doin

Most aren't Americans and Floridians barely count as human, you're the only state I know that has "water people" braindead zombies.

>giving any news site hits

the jews did this. Making Americans hate other Americans. We must hate muzzie scum instead. And others who want to destroy our beautiful nation.

the left still eating itself

>Implying Portland isn't a liberal shit hole like California.

>portland is 99% californians

If you believe this you're a funding retard.

HUUURRR DURRRR DA EVIL CALIFORNIANS

As a Californian I want to gtfo myself... Im probably not going to choose a neighboring state, as ever Californian I hear talk about moving it either comes down to Oregon or Washington.

I dont blame the natives for acting out. No one wants their state turning in to California.

If this country ever falls into civil war you fucks are going to get purged out of this state faster than Texas will purge their spics.

Except backwards. Portland is way nicer than California. California is a communist hellhole.

We can only hope, we can only hope.

>cancer kids
Oh god he is bringing in more Californians.

The only reason Portland is a liberal shit hole is because all of the faggots moving there from Cali. The rest of the state is solid red

No you're wrong. California is the worst state, and everyone in it is worse than a nigger. KYS.

Did you read the part I wrote about how I don't give a fuck what you think?
I love in a really nice neighborhood, the weather is amazing here, fishing and the beaches, beautiful girls.
I could never live in dead, cold North states. Florida is the best!

yes
They see the result of their shit policy, but can't make the connection.

>Commiefornians are too much even for Portland liberals
wew

>2 posts by this cancerchist

Ya, I'm real scared you retard. Day of the rope blah blah blah. You're not going to do shit. Now go act Redpilled in your all white community while I act redpilled infront of niggers, spics and every color of the rainbow. You don't know what confrontation is, fsggot.

I read the part where you'll full of shit and live in a state where drinking the water literally kills your brain.

It's a liberal attacking a liberal. Locals are pissed off because they can't afford the rent and property hikes that come with Californians moving in, as median or middle class income in California is wealthy here in Portland.

Also, republicans don't like them much either because they move here and bring all their liberal bullshit with them. We used to be a logging blue collar state, but Californians fucked the demographics up to a point where Portland, which is where all Californians move because they fear snow, controls the vote for the whole state.

Outside of faggot Portland there are hunters and very red voting people. Inside Portland are a bunch of broke ass minorities and leftist faggots that can't maintain stable employment to afford they rent.

All that being said, this is undoubtedly a lefty anarchist faggot, fucking up yuppy leftist faggot property. Republicans don't do this sort of stupid shit.

It's hilarious how you calicucks are only capable of talking about how great California is in every thread where you're getting shit on

ahhhhhhhhh mah niggas !!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Kill yourself califag. You are trash.

Colorado here: I support this message.

I bet you have a Native sticker and drive a Jeep...I personally shit in every open top vehicle with one of these stickers..left a huge steaming pile in a Jeep at eldorado canyon this weekend...

You've probably never even been to California you dipshit.

>Oregon almost entirely white community outside of Portland
>Portland isn't full of 99% Californians

I guess they're native niggers and spics then you lying kike?

Nigga, u gay.

>I read the part where you'll full of shit and live in a state where drinking the water literally kills your brain
Nigger, I'm not poor so I don't drink tap water like you!
Who drinks tap water anymore, retard?
Only niggers drink tap water.

Fucking okies

Portland is a leftie shithole too, makes no sense

>Libs votes liberal
>area turns degenerate
>taxes through the roof
>everything gets expensive
>looks for a new place to move to
>won't move into the cheaper ghetto area they help create
>move to a conservative white area much further away and repeat

I can drink it here because we don't have amoebas that eat brains in our water.

Magnificent doubles, heil Hitler my dudes.

Portland is more Californian than California, though.

I bet another transplant did this.

>tfw Commiefornian and every state hates you

Not all of us like illegals or liberal shit.

Congrats on sounding like a faggot from California I guess?

The Graffiti writing style looks Anarchey- too. Dude who did this has done it before a lot.

Yes. That's exactly what they do.
All while bidding up home prices because they sold their ghettohut for 3 million so they don't bother shopping around

Because our refugees have diluted their identity and way of life by trying to turn everywhere they move to into New California.

Lived in san fagcisco. Nuke the whole state. You think you have "good rural areas"? No fuck you. Nuke it all. You're worse than a race traitor because you enable this shit and EXPORT it to proper states.

I want to assume this is some petty bastard getting worked up over some silly state rivalry, but considering the amount of Illinoisans who are going to be moving to my state since their's ran out of money bringing their shitty voting habits with them I could sympathize. There is nothing I want to do than smash the window of every car with an IL license plate on it.

He's here.

hey rabbi whatcha doing?

>I can drink it here because we don't have amoebas that eat brains in our water
You're just too poor to buy water, so you drink tap water like a nigger.
You're drinking toilet water, you stupid nigger.

This is the rub for us republicans or red voting block. However, this was an anarchist attacking a person that makes more than them because they can no longer afford rent due to California prices on coffee shop wages... typical temporary employment for leftist scum.

I'm calling FAKE. It smells like a set up.

Look how much he spray painted. The whole car is covered and he even spray painted their front door.... how long would that have taken? He didn't appear worried about getting caught at all....standing around spray painting for like 10 fuckin' minutes.

And you faggots are fleeing like sandniggers to Nevada and Texas, infecting them with your poison. Do the country a favor and just die there if you're going to let the commies take it.

I'm still stuck here, but I always assumed the ones leaving would be people who didn't fit in or like it here.

>Who gives a shit?
I hope a horde of braindead Californians move into whatever shithole city you are in and begin voting for retarded leftwing policies. Then after they clog your roads, take your guns, and import their favorite violent minority of the month, maybe you will see why we hate them.

I'll setup an archive site on a box soon.. It'll be really awesome.. Trust me on that.

Californians are like Muslim rapefugees

Flee the shithole they made for themselves, but then try to make their new home into the same type shithole they fled from

Why leave home at all?

I mean encryption options, javascript enabled, disabled, pastebin-like area, imagine caching, etc.