Insidious Effect of Marijuana

Does using weed brainwash you into thinking it doesn't smell like shit?

Because honestly it's one of the nastiest smells I'm likely to encounter when walking around a city. If I start smoking will I like the smell?

Its like tobacco, most people hate the smoke but they don't mind if they're smoking as well.

You get used to it.

I kind of like the smell of sour diesel. It almost smells citrusy. As far as the smell of smoking weed....it always smells bad.

trust me bro no one smoking weed wants to be around you anyway

you shouldn't have moved to a legal state

I like the skunky smell. I love the smell of smoke in general: tobacco/cigar smoke, weed smoke, barbecue smoke, Jew smoke

I don't smoke tobacco but I always thought tobacco shops smell ok.

Smells are associated with memories. So if you smoke it and find it pleasant, you'll probably start to like the smell.

So like one's farts?

I don't care of the downsides of it. I work 10 hours every day and weeklong nightshifts. I make alot of money but the work times are stressing the fuck outta me. Smoking weed just lets me deal with that and makes me enjoy life.

As long as i pay taxes and don't bother anyone with my habit. Why the fuck should i quit?

Aren't bbq smoke and jew smoke about the same?

>more anti-weed concern trolling

go fuck yourself you obvious piece of shit.

Dude I'm not telling anyone to quit. I just wanted to know if any potheads think it smells bad too.

I smoke pot and I don't really like the smell of it myself.

Probably going to switch to a vaporizer because of it.

Lol ok. Anyone who thinks weed smells like shit is a concern troll.

You know it's called skunk for a reason right?

Edibles don't smell as much right?

>too stupid to refute the point
>attacks a strawman

no surprise there, squirt.

You realize tobacco isn't literally cancer, right?

nah nigga good weed is one of the best scents in the world, stop being a pussy and get some

One of my hopes is that with legalization some big company like Phillip Morris will come up with a way to reduce or eliminate that awful odor.

What point, retard? You called me a concern troll and told me to go fuck myself. Certainly a well thought out and balanced argument.

Ah maybe it's the amusing pictures you attach that give your posts merit. Post some funnier ones! That will make you right and me wrong.

You will probably like the smell more if you enjoy the effects of weed. The smell can cause the anticipation of the high. However, there are some strains of weed that smell like straight fucking cat piss and then other strains that smells sweet and floral. So it really does depend on the type of weed.

Best way of consumption. Next to no smell compared to smoking, longer lasting high and you can make edibles from your already vaped bud.

>one day there will be a strain without any shitty smell

In the future if taco bell releases taco flavored weed I promise I'll buy some.

You shouldn't be here if you are pro-weed.
Piece of filth

>smoking weed makes me enjoy life
You're no better than an alchoholic

used to smoke weed... still think it smells good... still think dead skunks smell good too.

>please respond to me, sir

imagine being THIS desperate for your superior's attention.

Imo, it depends on the strain. Furthermore, weed for me has always made my nose stuffed up after use.

>helping to bump a thread you hate

Keep on winning, friend.

>still desperate
>still stupid
>still exposed

lol k. here's a (you).

You just have poor culinary taste.
>Taoist recommended adding cannabis to their incense burners as a means of acheiving immortality.
Substance Abuse: A Reference Handbook, 2nd Edition

thanks!

>abandons trying to refute anything
>"please, sir, give me a reply and let me have the last word"

strong impotent rage detected. also, it's time for you to fuck off back to your reddit safe space.

>tfw i keep on using sage with this idiot and he's too new/stupid to figure that out

thanks!

>he gets mad at a smell

>still being this desperate for a response from his superior
>still being desperate to have the last word
>quickly revealing how much of a gutless, impotent bitch he is anyway

another sage for you, squirt. lol.

thanks friend!

>Jew smoke
kek

must be shitty weed you're smelling, or probably that fake weed -- you wouldn't know any better would you

i like the way it smells

Maybe life wouldn't be so stressful if you didn't get bombed on dope every night.

it's roughly the same smell, and the act of cooking them creates a ton of odor, but like just a brownie doesn't passively smell super strong. Look into thc caplets.

>has completely given up trying to refute how much of a stupid, gutless bitch he is

good little bitch. keep desperately fighting for the last word since your superior might allow that to be the high point of your life.

The smell has to be the worst part of weed, but if you don't sit in a smoky room whilst doing it. it's not too bad

It's much like cigarettes, you'll smell regardless of what smoked drug you intake.

if you smoke you may become less of a faggot who posts online about how bad weed smells

go for it buttercup

the smell of cannabis is mostly determined by terpenes like myrcene, pinene, limonene etc, different strains have different profiles of these aromatic compounds

You're fucking retarded senpai

lol I can't believe how salty you are. thanks again friend!

you have had some shit weed

in all honesty ive smelt more strains than i can remember.
>pineapple express (exclusive strain :^) )
>dutch treat
>northern lights (#1-9)
>grape ape
>green crack
>og kush
>tons of others

on the other hand when its already smoked and just a lingering smell, thats when people dont like it. it still can be different depending on the strain. besides, people use different ways of smoking and it produces different smoke.

Everyone i know who doesnt smoke loves the smell of weed.

That´s why i do both

I love it. I also love the smell of skunks. My weed smells just like a skunk.

i'm allergic to weed and hate the smell, i hold my breath when i catch a whiff of it in public, mostly because i hate the idea of a 2nd hand high, but also because smelling it makes me think of degeneracy and self indulgent laziness. you basically know that when you smell it someone is slacking off.

>2nd hand high

American education everybody.

what's wrong with being an alcoholic if you work and pay your taxes?

i can't imagine being THIS desperate for validation.

i can laugh at it like i'm doing right now, but good lord. just how much of a pathetic, emasculated little bitch do you have to BE to be THIS desperate for a response from your obvious superior?

>1 post by this ID

stick to playing with the neighborhood fuck-dingo, you inbred mongrel.

Nah i know what he's going through. There's some stages in life where your just grinding and grinding to keep busy and pass time while you have big plans ready to go on the front burner. I'm in medical school but I have 3 months of pure boredom and solitude until it starts back up again. Instead of partying late and driving on roads half-drunk, I'd rather toke on my leftover weed and zone out to some comfy jams. Some people are into the release that comes from hittin up bars downtown but don't fully realize how dangerous or fuckin expensive it can get. If I portion it out right I can get over a month of quality afternoon weed and vidya after my minimum wage job from a half ounce of the stuff. When your life's on gridlock and you're just waiting for time to pass it's p alright. Don't hate on this man; hate the people who make it a central part of their personal culture. I honestly wish it would be legal, but in truth it's poison. But then again, what isn't? As the great Paracelsus once said, "sola dosis facit venenum". Dose makes poison.

The real argument I can honestly put forth is whether people should self medicate. And anyone can argue that some drugs are more harmful than others. Nobody has the mental fortitude to control their actions fully under the influence, so it really becomes an argument of personal freedom and the exploration of one's free will. But I'm an authoritarian, there's not enough time for everyone on this planet to explore all their IFs ANDs and BUTs; let's use modern medicine to help make these distinctions, and be FAIR about it too.

I've been smoking for six years and I still hate the smell

>getting high off of second hand smoke
Only way that's possible is if you're in a small place like a car with multiple people smoking at once, and even then you'll only get a small buzz

How big of a pothead must you be to be so butthurt over somebody saying weed smells shitty? Stay salty, my friend.

The smell of the smoke? Not likely. Smell of the bud? Probably.

>projecting his impotent rage THIS HARD

lol, good boy. keep desperately hustling for (you)s and the last word. maybe i'll let that be the high point in your life after all, you tiny penis bitch.

yet another sage btw. lol.

what a dumb fuckin post

actully i dont smoke but like its smell

yeah, smells like minty fresh cat piss. but in a good way

barbacue smoke is terrible, and all smokes fuck up your lungs

if you get good stuff from a legit dispensary that is cured properly it tastes/smells better. By better i mean like embalming fluid mixed with skunks......a great flavour.
I love the funk of weed. You can feel it in the air.

wait, what am I raging about?

and thanks again!

wtf bro are you retarded?

pot breath smells exactly like dog shit so bad

Been smoking daily for 8 years now. I don't even smell it anymore.

>waaaah, i'm not mad or impotent, waaaahhh

my little bitch sure loves putting his ignorance/stupidity on display. keep lapping up what i shit onto your plate, kid.

yet another sage.

every smell does that
people get used to it

kek it doesn't, though (i preffer smoking mint fresh cat piss)

This.
Stoners are so defensive

Dead skunks smell good to me now

>it didnt happen but i wish it happened
the irony of the modern day "nazy"

Thanks again friend! you're helping keep the thread alive and salty!

You also illustrate that while most stoners are chill, some are, well, some are like you.

kek

so i should just tolerate your fucking weed exhaust fumes? fuck you.

i definitely know your feel
Go back to uni, working too much, no time left. Stop uni, too much time, use it for nothing you wanted it for wheen you were busy.
Still not in drugs, i would like opiates but they dont exist in my country almost

I don't care if you avoid your taxes. If you don't enjoy life without illicit substances then you don't deserve to live

because you said so? lol no one cares

your bedroom reeks like death farts and you talk shit?

>moron keeps on proving how new he is
>moron keeps projecting his seething butthurt onto me

no wonder your impotent rage is so obvious, bitch boy. lol.

I've been smoking weed for 15 years straight. I finally moved away from where I grew up and now I can't get it anymore. I'm only a few days off of it and I'm going through some serious mental loops, I find myself getting irritated by things very easily and I'm having trouble sleeping. No one told me it would be like this and I didn't even consider the consequences, I just believed everyone who told me it doesn't do anything negative to you. Say no to the degeneracy kids.

It's actually the worst consumption method because dosing properly is next to impossible when you need to wait an hour or more to feel anything and when the required dose varies from session to session. People on edibles usually get way too high or not high enough. Vaping with a high quality vape is really the best way to go.

2nd hand smoke is a retarded idea. Does it bother you as much when a truck passes on the street pumping 30,000 litres of toxic fumes out of it's exhaust per minute? Yeah you'll catch a wiff but it's not the same as sticking your mouth over the pipe and taking a deep breath is it?

I was talking about a vape... But yeah. I agree with everything you just said.

Marijuana kills my sociopathic tendencies and calms me down. The effect only lasts a couple hours and im back to being my normal self. Ill stop smoking when i actually need to use that violence.

smells like skunk ass, but good skunk ass, which
is far better than the black tar death of acrid cigarette smoke.

are u referring to the smell of pot, or the smell of pot burning?
Ive always thought pot smelled amazing, but i still think it stinks when burnt.
After smoking pot i do find myself inhaling deeply when i smell a skunk in the road...

ANY mind altering substance is habit forming. what goes up, must come down.
take caffeine everyday feel tired without it
take pain pills everyday feel painful and irritated
take sedatives everyday, feel antsy without it

He didn't say that, the word is "nazi" not "nazy", and if he had said it how would it be ironic?

Is that supposed to bother me? I don't really expect anyone to care. It is an opinion

its something about smoking cigs or weed man, once you start smoking either you will never smell it again. everyone will be saying you smell like it but you probably wont even realize.
its fuckin weird man but toke up! 14/88

I've associated it with good over the years of use so now if I smell it in public it's almost refreshing

have you ever even smoked weed you dense fuck lol