*burps your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=coJ3UwP0Ri0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>56% quality thread
youre most likely a beaner

>reddit

Confirmed blacks are the most racist species

has a black president yet the planet is controlled by racists hell they cant even draw rick right

Tired: Commits mass genocides and murders of his own species and versions of himself

Wired: Racism!? Get READY for a beat down

*reddits your path*

Ze is talking about the Zionists

>Rick has killed AT LEAST a few billion humans indiscriminately and god knows how many aliens
>Rick also commits horrible, immoral acts without any second thoughts like when he created a universe just to power his car
>A big part of the show is that Rick is a fucked up person with way too much power
>Artist uses him to push a moral perspective
???

>When a black guy hates whites
Im not even mad
>when a white guy hates blacks
Its beat down! Time!

> t. Justin

We know which racists control the world

>UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP G-G-G-God's not real morty

GET READY BOYS

I'm not so sure on the God question. I've always thought it was something we gave to the women and children to help with loss, war, and such. I've always agreed with the basic way it's taught, except for the blind support of Israel (among some other things I can't pull off the top of my head at the moment). I truly want to believe in the Christian God if it's legit. Care to offer me something to ponder?

>ID fGOY

Really sparks my farks.

penis

This one should be titled cheesed.jpg

Maybe with a Z instead of an S

saved as cheesychuck

Some people frame playing chess as if you are playing the board and the rules of the game. For those people their mental model of the game only includes those factors. Another way to frame chess is saying you are playing your opponent, any action you take needs to take into account what effect it will have on your opponent. This model is much more complex and vague but it actually has more predictive power.

Materialists claim there is nothing more than the rules and the board/material world, it's a worldview that ignores things like subjective consciousness and free will completely. The Christian worldview incorporates the most important things in our lives that materialism ignores like our free will and consciousness, it has more predictive power in the context of the game of survival so it more accurately matches reality.

I must say I'm really losing my sides to this angry old man of a dick an balls. kek

>Mr. President

Is that supposed to be Obama or is it an alternate universe where Obama became president for life and got melanin shots?

Resonated with me. Wouldn't mind hearing more, but thanks for the contribution.

Jews are racist

That's nothing new

one in seven ppl on this earth worships such a being you describe lol

Whoah. They make cartoons for intellectuals now?

Pls use words nigger I literally have no idea what you meant by this. I mean what's the point if not pic related?

Is this an official comic or a fan webcomic? I don't know shit about Doc and Marty.

Racism is way more evil than all of that combined. DUH

>this planet is already controlled by racists
Yeah, the jews.

I'm aware that there exists an official comic. Whether this is taken from it or is fan art, I can't confirm.

You should look up what a meta narrative is and what the christian meta narratibe is. You will see how the christian worldveiw is much more accurate in predicting the outcome of a society than the secularist worldveiw is. The christian worldveiw predicts a society will always degrade while a secularist beleives that it will continue to improve. Clearly the christians are more in tune with reality than the secularists

Not written by the show's creators

Its funny how the shitty art style in the pic is almost exactly like the show. They are hyping up the 3rd season on "its gunna be so dark". Gay.

>it's a worldview that ignores things like subjective consciousness and free will completely
No it isn't, because materialists argue that those things are emergent properties of the material. We can't prove how that works yet but saying that because we can't yet God exists and is the Christian god is a god of the gaps argument.

Let's face it, you're religious because you are and would never not be religious regardless of any argument.

impressive, very nice

>Loxism
The salmon I put on my Jew bagels?

Is he referring to our mastery of meme magic?

>too bad you arent a seasoned intellectual like me, otherwise youd be able to appreciate my witty brainfood cartoons
>yeah, like, all you gotta do to be a fountain of knowledge and sage wisdom is pretend to be a nihilist cuz like, nothing matters bruh
>yeah thats right, my cartoons have SCIENCE! in them so you probably wouldnt get it or enjoy it. Its an intellectual thing.

Its a cartoon with 6th grade potty humor mixed with a ton of scifi references and 30 seconds per episode of a watered down "moral of the story." (typically "family is good" or "just be yourself" type general bullshit) to justify putting 20 kinutes of dick jokes and farting buts on a screen to the network upper management.

Liberals legitimatley worship it as some kind of moral compass and symbol of scientific enlightenment. So next time some lefty busts out the "YOU CANT ARGUE WITH SCIENCE!!!!" card just keep in mind its a very real possibility the kind of "science" they are referring to is coming from shows like this.

>Black president elected
>Planet controlled by racists

????????????

>Implying obama wasnt racist as hell against whites

Top lol.

How bout some shitty OC?

>reddit tries to project on to rick
This is just as bad when they tried making Rick Bernie, fuck I hate them so much.

Also Morty a Trump supporter like fuck he would be, that little cuck is in love with a coal burner.

Anyone and everyone watching this "show" is a liberal, atheist cuckfaggot.

>Brandon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=coJ3UwP0Ri0