What do we think about the Laci Green live stream?

>What do we think about the Laci Green live stream?

She was told about Sup Forums and said she was going to visit it later tonight!!! HAHHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAcGh8qLxis
strawberreli.tumblr.com/post/26594330367/for-anyone-whos-wondering-this-is-laci-greens
i.imgur.com/h3YlX5A.png
i.imgur.com/5imaHgr.png
i.imgur.com/63rTsTC.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OMG

HI laci

she wouldn't last 2 minutes on this shithole

Listened to about 40 minutes of it. She's still bluepilled as fuck. Stands behind her "fuck white people" tweet on election night. She sides with Anita regarding the Vidcon incident with sargon. Got upset with chris when he said "crippled". She's still obnoxious as fuck. Maybe she will get redpilled if she comes here and doesn't close it down instantly

>implying she doesn't already visit Sup Forums
>implying she doesn't make the 100 threads about her everyday

>haven't already been

How could someone be so reluctant or unable to research their opposition?
Might be in for some fireworks... I mean it would likely be the first time she is exposed to the actual arguments of the ((("nazi"))) narrative lol

Laci give me a blow job ya skank!
And OP can go eat a turd for spamming this cunts face on our board.

Laci is one of (((them)))
She is part of the fifth column

Laci please post your cowtits I love you

Get aids and die faggot

is Italy ''high test''?

like, dude man, do you tell your women to make beer for you n shit?

what is the % of womyn in your parliament?

are there muslims in italy?

do you have sharia zones within your community?

fuck off viral marketing shill

She is /ourgirl/

who's that qt guy on the left?

How ya doin' Rabbi?

Still no one has told me yet. Does she swallow or does she spit. I bet she takes in the ass, but when she's dirty. She likes it when you fuck her shit filled anus. This is just a guess.

lets be on our best behaviour for the grill, gents.

The JeW knows

daily reminder laci has 2 types of herpes she got from having a BLACKED gangbang she paid for
also shes just looking for attention

>Stands with Anita
>Makes a video about how Sargon apologized to her and shared a moment with her

Wow, wtf.

Did she show tiddies? If not, don't care.

for reals? I know she has HPV. But so do I so... can't really judge the bitch.

inb4 her next video is her heiling Trump

Dont flatter yourself chris

I see who you are Jew.

>feminism invades games
>GG happens
>laci green gets panties in twist over GG
>decides to infiltrate GG

HOW DO YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD MORONS KEEP FALLING FOR IT! FEMINISM HAS ALWAYS USED THE TACTIC OF INFILTRATION! STOP BEING RETARDED!

Unless and until she publicly renounces this tweet, she's still reserved for a seat in the oven.

Did OP say GoreTread?

The softer people among us avoid disconfort...
And by asociation
>reality

youtube.com/watch?v=PAcGh8qLxis

>is Italy high test?
They once bullied one of their national teams soccer players so badly by throwing bananas at him they literally mind broke him. They have yet to put another nigger on the soccer team

Fuck off

I bet no-flaggers did this.

>Are shopping trollies degenerate

Sage this frumpy, attention craving egg-lady

laci who

kek, found it.

I'm wary of anyone who declares themselves "sex-positive".

I agree. Someone should bring it up.

they brought it up in the beginning. She said she stands behind it, doesn't regret it, and doesn't plan on taking it down.

so the tit cow still hates the don?

topkek

Yeah right, this whore doesn't know about Sup Forums after being trolled by it for almost a decade

Then she hasn't changed as is just pretending for the views like the whore she is.

is this laci's bf?

Dear American friendo,

Why are you pol people so obsessed with this girl? She gets a lot of attention here and has a lot of threads.

Why? Is she even relevant? Or is she just one of those "internet characters" only Amerifags care for?

Sup Forums is an international board, and we, as Europeans, don't give a fuck about a random bitch taken from the Internet.

It's a lonely neet, whose only chance for attention is an unattractive, overweight tart that he hopes to whitknight for.

FUCK OFF YOU FISH FACE KIKE SLUT

Kek i remember that thread, good laugh

No one likes her
These threads are posted most likely by her or that beta bitch faggot she's fucking
She's complete garbage

chris is more concerned about super chats...donations

that ticked me off.

You mean the guy looking at the computer and the dog across the room at the same time?

>cuck carts

Now that it's basically over, I'll say this. She isn't an absolutely horrible person. I think she can change. A lot of her views are still dumb as fuck, but if she's willing to keep digging, I think she can come around. With that being said, if she gets in to some true black pills, I think she will turn and walk the other way. I can't see her reading through The Bell Curve, learning about the truth of Islam, and truly listening to people like christina hoff sommers. If she is willing and completely open to this information, she may come around. Until then, she is still bluepilled as fuck.

Sup Forums is on an American website made by an American. So fuck off.

>actually believing the Jewish conspiracy memes

IF YOU ARE A GUY YOU PROLLY HAVE IT NO SYMTOMS AND REALLY NO REASON TO GIVE A FUCK. THOUGH IT MAY CAUSE BALL CANCER LATER IN LIFE. NOT SURE IF CORRECT

This one looks better. The real Laci's face is kind of smushed.

Hi Laci! It's so nice to have you on our side.

She's still young, let her (or someone close to her) get beat up or robbed by a nigger, or raped by a mudslime and her views will change. Young people tend to believe the "we're all the same except for skin color" shit because they haven't had to deal with the consequences of being near shitskins

>thinking Jews don't exist

Kind of rude for her to just get around to visiting now, considering all the advertising she does here.

I actually think Laci has been redpilled on Islam. She has said that she does view Islam as the "most sexist religion", especially before she really blew up.

source: strawberreli.tumblr.com/post/26594330367/for-anyone-whos-wondering-this-is-laci-greens

dude wheres more laci nudes? i gotta fap

>She was told about Sup Forums and said she was going to visit it later tonight
le ebik bro have an upboat :^)

She needs an anon5 knowledge bomb

Here is a rare pic of laci being bribed by MTV.

LACI WHEN YOU GET HERE POST FEETS

I hope she ends up seeing drama about "TONIGHT WE RIOT", the SJW game, and denounces it in a video : that would be hysterical.

We don't think about Laci Green, you fucking loser.

She needs to be beaten into a fucking coma

Be my alt-rightfu lacy

>abandoned everything she believed in for cock
>jumped on the "alt-right" bandwagon a year late, somehow still making money

Women were a mistake.

haha nice meme man!

IF I WANTED TO SEE YOUR STUPID KIKE FACE I WOULD GO TO YOUR CHANNEL YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

nice. how long were you waiting to break that one out?

>Supporting Drumpf
You aren't redpilled if you support that zogbot

how did raygun convert her to the light side?

I fuckin hate the cuck carts.

anon5 is an established larper ya nig

>abandoned everything she believed in for a cock

But user we already knew this. Assuming a man isn't a beta cuck, his woman will adopt his beliefs 99% of the time. They can't resist the cock and they can't resist man who is passionate about his views.

I mostly dont care but I wanted to say that she knows what Sup Forums is and is only pretending not to thanks

this nigga right here gets it

And if he is a beta cuck the women will cuck him for a real man. Jamal may be dumb as a bucket of chicken, but he still is alpha and doesn't give a shit about what women think let alone treating them nicely, and they'll jump on the BBC train without a doubt in their mind.

find the thread she's in and post peepee poopoo
i.imgur.com/h3YlX5A.png
i.imgur.com/5imaHgr.png
i.imgur.com/63rTsTC.png
here's 3 of the best to get you guys going

So it's not just a coincident that threads for her keep popping up every thing she puts out a video? Shocking.

If Jordan B Peterson posted on pol I would be impressed even if it was him shilling.

I tolerate Laura southern threads because she is fap material and I will never listen to what she has to say because frankly she's not worth more than her appearance.

All the others can fuck off to Reddit though.

Laci needs to walk back her white hate tweets to be taken seriously. She still believes in the majority of feminist myths despite evidence to the contrary.

Laci, if you post your tits on here you'll get a lot more followers.Think of the $$$

1. post gore
2. laugh at her reaction
3. ???
4. profit

That was a great thread. She's definitely playing both sides just for views and $.

I have a degree from a top 10 uni. Blow me you whore

hahaha cuck carts

hnnngggg

That Puerto Rican idiot is bluepilled
>atheist
>redpilled
pick one

(OP) #
IF I WANTED TO SEE YOUR STUPID KIKE FACE I WOULD GO TO YOUR CHANNEL YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE