KNOWLEDGE HOLOCAUST: CIA FALSEFLAG IMMINENT

Posting this again because its important. They are going to stage a falseflag and say that it was inspired by Trumps tweet. Screencap this post. The conditioning process starts now. CNN will keep regurgitating the "rightwing inspired violent radicalization" type shit, and their Jews/negro/CIA (((experts))) will say that Brietbart is radicalizing people and Trump's tweets are a catalyst/trigger for making people go postal.

>my past false flag prediction
archive.is/RTZNo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys leaf

Ana Navarro said that next somebody in the media would be attacked. It reminds me of what Nikki Haley said of the next gas attack being automatically blamed on Assad. False flag imminent.

The gatekeepers in the mainstream media are crumbling, they have to pull out all the stops to save themselves. Alas, it will be wasted and for not, as they have exposed themselves as shields of disinformation. We will endure the coming false flags, stay strong brethren!

Shit, leafs are pretty good at predicting the happenings. Fugg

leafs are always 2 steps ahead

leaves

I'm convinced you're a semi-insider that makes all these posts.

k keep me posted, you can be spared the rake.

Thanks Frank.

i will prevent the attack by dispatching you know what

no, I don't know

Fug

You will soon learn. Shill's hate that this info are getting out.

Can confirm.

I'm on my way to clothesline the CNN logo as i post this.

It's gunna happen really soon. I can feel it in the air
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

This negative attention pretty much confirms that A5 is the real deal.

kill yourself

For talking about ayylmao's and pushing ATS tier conspiracy theories? Nah bro, we know it's the Jews.
>muh jesuits
>muh illuminati bloodlines
>muh knights of malta
>muh black pope

it's the Jews

Neck yourself you corny queer

A5 is such a faggot. Tells you to do research, never gives you a straight answer.
Literally all the topics he covers already known to anyone who has been into seeking the truth for 5+ years. He is nothing but a faggot LARPer

Take this larping garbage to /x/ you faggot

these posts really beetled my spine

saved.

That larping faggot is just someone who is on Sup Forums and /x/ way too damn much. He/she acts like an insider, but gives NO proofs.

further confirmation

name one thing frank "exposed"

not really, the dude almost tries to fish for attention and stay relevant. whenever a possible insider posts here, fucking Anon5 pops in like clockwork to either hijack, "ride the wave," and/or disprove the insider/thread. very low-tier insider if anything because lots of his shit is speculation really. there's an obvious difference between someone like him and someone like FBIanon

>CIA FALSEFLAG IMMINENT

So many Deep State problems would disappear with John Podesta.
And Podesta would be the most exploitable death to be used against alternative media "conspiracy theories".

>(((team FRANK))) checking in

exposed himself as jew disinfo, over and over and over and over and over ...