Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Huge gun haul heading for UK stopped at Channel Tunnel
news.sky.com/story/huge-gun-haul-heading-for-uk-stopped-at-channel-tunnel-10935143

>NHS patients' data was illegally transferred to Google DeepMind
news.sky.com/story/nhs-patient-data-given-to-google-illegally-10935315

>Dog attacks on postmen 'highest in Northern Ireland'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40480096

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40410459

>Based SAS soldiers 'suspected' of executing unarmed Afghans and covering up potential war crimes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sas-special-air-service-war-crimes-civilians-cover-up-ministry-of-defence-operation-northmoor-royal-a7819006.html

>Knife-wielding attacker in Paisley assaults two men
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40473899

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AMDWaters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
forbritain.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey guys, I'm new to Brit/pol/

congrats on Brexit, it seems like you guys wanted it all along

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you guys get along with Europe?

I mean, essentially Europe is like the US, whereas states (countries in your case, same thing) have their differences but nobody actually secedes because we all realize that we're all humans in the end and we need to work together.

Gas anyone who still uses the old-new meme flags desu

We must isolate ourselves in our bedrooms for the good of the country

So can anybody explain what the point in anything is right now?

Europe is nothing like the US

Support Waters in the UKIP leadership contest.

twitter.com/AMDWaters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Anti-Islamic and pro-freedom of speech.

Rally to the flag lads.

forbritain.uk/

Men of Harlech, march to glory,
Victory is hov'ring o'er ye,
Bright-eyed freedom stands before ye,
Hear ye not her call?
At your sloth she seems to wonder;
Rend the sluggish bonds asunder,
Let the war-cry's deaf'ning thunder
Every foe appall.

The US and Canada consists of mostly European immigrants

There is a tiny chance that a mentally ill young woman will attach herself onto you and inadvertently become your perfect wife

Just keep in shape and try to keep up spirits and continue bumbling on with life, until the chance arises for us to seize our destiny. That's what I'm doing and I'm now an emotional husk.

The time is now.

>91F
>F
Just stop with this.

Currently looking after a rabbit. What kind of cage furniture do rabbits like?

The Fake News Media is really going all out against May. Why do (((they))) want her out of office?

I can't stand women for the most part.
Maybe I'll have to be a borderline paedo and marry someone 15 years younger than me if their generation is better.

If you're not an emotional husk then you're either apathetic or ignorant.

>it's a "yank asks stupid questions" episode

Brexit and sales/views/clicks

(((they))) put her into office because they knew how much she would fuck up brexit. There is not conspiracy around the way the media are presenting her, she is just really shit at communicating with people and presenting herself in a way that doesn't seem very cold and detached.

I dare you to rub the underside of your dick on it when it isn't looking. It's so soothing desu.

Not bad
That's true I suppose... the only happy, carefree people I know are heavily on the thicko end of the scale.

do it user

Probably tubes. Furry critters all love tubes.

Will get her a tube.

thanks

I mean 15 years younger when i'm 35 you plonker.

This generation makes a stand or it's over.

Enough passing the buck, it's time to see if we mean what we say.

>Lads, I think I've solved it. The press lied about the whole thing. A refugee called Comfy Kat did it.
Probably UKRANIAN.
t. Clarence

No problem. Just make sure it's safe for it to chew on. Furry critters also love to chew.

Because once shit really hits the fan and destoys everything only then will we be able to truly break the chains of the modern world and thus renew the cycle of civilisation.

In other words were all fucked but hang on for the ride because at the end we will get to go again, back to a time of tribalism when life was simpler without liberalism, capitalism and marxism well thats what im hoping anyway.

Britpol I love you and will till my dying day, but until then lets see what we can make of bullshit headlines and the continued deghradation of our race. Lets love each other. Until oblivion.

> Me and Golly will fight for White identity against the Ebil Nazis.
Died literally seconds after this statement and after Adolf directed bombs to explode on nigger toys manufactured by Jews.

what do you guys think of brexit?

>nigger toys
How long do you think they were preparing?

Not sure, but this WW2 nigger loving Brit died literally seconds after this photo was taken. It's a slippery slope, lad.

What are you going on about?

So all we can say is that Hitler tried his best?

If a civil war breaks out and whites win, after that there will be the greatest explosion in technological and economical development ever seen.

For me though I am busy with my NEET time learning Chinese in the hopes to escape the UK.

Are you a MONGolian?

Just make sure they having something to chew on

No I just don't speak in sondbytes or memes, just give me it in the Queens English.

getting near 100% on crash 1 remastered lads what are you doing with your 3am monday night

Dont like Brexit

Dont Like Bigots

Dont Like Biscuits

Dont like Brexiteers

Dont like Bangers and Mash

Could've been great if our politicians weren't such traitors.

>I think Hitler didn't want war at all. My grandfather's child, Dan, and my father's father, Dan Kirk, my grandad, wouldn't have survived if the Germans were serious about killing Anglos on French beaches.
t.Ian 'n Paisley

it doesn't matter anymore

LBJ and 68 movement took a perfectly nice, white Christian country
and turned it into a hopeless black/latino/muslim third world hellhole

When baby boomers gone

america look like south africa mix up with brazil/mexico shit

Why don't you shut up and use your eyes, ears and Brain for once?
SHUT IT.

>just give me it in the Queens English.
That's a nigger.

>anne marie
>french

> Farage
> French

I thought you had gone to bed, Rightly a Tripfaggot? Do you think Jeremy will be PM once he completes his Jedi training?

I did go to bed. Now I am awake.

Jeremy won't be PM, even after Grenfell and all of the Tory infighting and them not voting to scrap the 1% pay rise cap, Jeremy is still polling many points behind Theresa.

I want to walk to the gym right now but to get there I need to walk through a paki area to get there, might leave it till morning.

>Jeremy won't be PM
This.

>kekistani flag
OK, I know this is definitely a troll now

>Webheadersupernova, Noel?
Noel slaps Enoch and tells him to sober up.
>but why Noel?
It's Champagne Supernova or nothing, you smug cock. Do it, or I'll join my brother's alternative racist band, No Way Swiss. Your choice Enoch.

A bunch of faggots in a thread. Why don't you fucking fight me irl? Fuck England and fuck British people.

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
Gotta please their mudslimes husbands

Fuck off septic.

Will he become PM once Theresa May confesses to hiring an alcoholic nigger who is an Arsenal fan?

DONT STEAL MY NOEL GALLAGHER JOKE YOU PIKEY CUNT

>septic
That's a novel concept for a bunch of pakis

Fuck off you Anglo traitor.

Please retrace the joke to it's origins. Me. I'll wait.

I MADE THE JOKE LAST THREAD YOU STEALING KIKE
SOMEONE EVEN REPLIED BY PUTTING A GUITAR ON THE WRONG GOY

It's verging on elder abuse.

>traitor
You mean like your Transylvanian queen that sold you up the river? How bout you fuck off you busted excuse for a free man.

Fuck off nog cuck.

No it is fucking not. The EU removes all public accountability from politicians and allows them to work in secret away from public gaze, while at the same time allowing access to corporate lobbyists. They have made politicians accountable to whichever corporation bribes them the most.
The EU does not hold itself accountable to the peoples that it "rules" instead of "represents".
But europeans have never fought for their freedom, so they don't recognise how important it is that the government is not an all powerful entity able to dictate whatever it wishes. They will learn soon enough now we're gone.

Cossacks 3

You idiotic moron. The joke was mine as soon as I saw someone who looked like Noel with Enoch. I then parodied a band they could have formed with the line up in that photo. Check the catalogue you fucking moron.

Sleeping from 7pm - 2am lately

Most comfy and red-pilled sleeping pattern of all

I MADE THE JOKE BEFORE YOU CHECK THE CATAWOG U BLACK COCK LOVING PUSSY ARSE FUCKBOI

At least I'm not going to get locked up for saying nigger. You can't even speak critically about Muslims and take all your anger out on polacks because they are white and it's ok. If anyone is the race traitor it's your pack of dandy asses.

Fuck off Crown traitor.

morning NEETS
Got work at 5
Feels good when you're doing good y'know?,

M8 it was a shit joke anyway...

thanks for the tax money wagie

>having a job

FUCK YOU I CROSS REFERENCED TEN SUPERSONIC DOCUMENTS AND CIRCUMNAVIGATED THE INTERWEB

.... Awkward..

You know things only usually get awkward when some awkward fuck says "awkward".
I've met your kind, you consider a companionable silence as awkward too.

How pathetic do you have to be to steal a meme? I gave this thread Georgina from the posh flats, Enoch's Band, Horse Willy, Tapir Willy, Malteaser Goblin, Creepy old dolls, Je Suis Jeuf, Gemma Arterton, The Simon and mother, to name but a few. What are your contributions, apart from a meme you stole. I'll wait.

I'm glad that obese sep fucked off, see lads if you're persistent it will sink into their thick skulls.

Always remember that Yanks are not our friends, they seek to destroy Europe and have contributed enormously to the current influx of fugees.

>he keeps track of his "meme" contributions

Forgot to mention. Any meme that is mine is always just an untouched photo, with a comedy description or joke. Been that way since my laptop died, and I had to resort to phone and tablet. I wouldn't touch this site with my computer ever.

Found the Labour cuck. No more gibsmedat for you.

Blimey, you are quite the character aren't you?
You smell like a freshly bought book.

Is the paper named after satan saying your boss is a bully real?

I have to masturbate to something. Also spasmongs in the current era have a very short memory retention span.