Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you are actively CONTRIBUTING to the end of the...

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you are actively CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong

Wong

t. trannie fucker

Why don't you stormfags hook me up with a qt white gf then? Til then I'm sticking with easy Latina pussy

but you need a girl to have kids

>plan on
If you are a white man over the age of 20 and have no children, you are already contributing to the end of the white race. Go marry a 16 year old girl and start impregnating her from your wedding night and don't stop until she is 30.

Find me an 8/10 that hasn't been ran through, is a Christian, no tattoos, doesn't drink, and I'll be happy to contribute.

Oh you can't? Yeah, me neither.

>is a Christian
That is your problem. If you can't even bend a woman to your beliefs, you can't save the white race.

Pfffff, hey, okay.

Just gotta move to Germany for that, right? I'd do it.

wow, sad that i agreed to every point...

I can hook you up with my sister, how white you are ? do you have any sisters (so we can make some sort of trade) ?

Age of consent is 16 in over 30 US states. You can marry an 8 year old in many states with judicial and/or parental consent.

I fully intend to remain a single virgin for my entire life.

so? fuck you.. die already

No woman will have children with me unless I make decent money.

I'm a 22 year old NEET. Even if I got a career and made decent money:

1) Nearly all women are ruined by feminism and western society

2) Divorce laws are insane. Women are rewarded for divorce. Any time she wants she could divorce, and most likely steal my kids away, and force money out of me at the same time.

I want to have kids right now but I have no choice.

You mean in Utah, right?

don't even give a fuck anymore. look at what we've become, looks at our horrible fucking women running around calling for the death of white males while they gorge on brown cock. does this look like a race that deserves to exist? of course not

Ha, that pic is great.

All whites should plan on having kids, but good luck finding a half way decent gf, especially here in 60%stan. OP has the right idea, but it's just not that easy.

how are you any better, cuck?

Stand a relation and the other duties that come with it ( work, , getting a house, car , debts ) long enough for kids and then you are allowed to talk

I'm not going to waste time dating atheists, dipshit. Even if I was able to convert her, that just means she's artificial, weak, and not worth investing time into because her loyalty and mental strength is shit.

White women are statistically the least likely to racemix. You clearly have trash genetics, so maybe don't breed.

*gulp*

who is she?

>Believes in Yahweh
>claims others lack mental strength
I'm glad you won't be breeding.

I'd love to have kids

Good luck finding a non-degenerate western woman who hasn't rode 100 cocks and who will always put facebook/instagram/twitter/texting above you and your children

Hey, Reddit.

what if i'm half-white?

do i even bother?

Also, how does a lack of belief in your deity means her loyalty is weak? Loyal to what? If you were a strong man, she would be loyal to you.

Ew.

g8 feet

what if im non-white and i plan on having kids with a white woman? do i get half the points?

that doesn't mean jack fucking shit when the ones that do race mix have about a dozen subhuman kids that will of course go on to create dozens more subhuman kids. until we bring our women in line we'll never keep up and there's really no reason we should give a fuck. i'm not going to put my entire fucking life at risk just to impregnate some ungrateful cunt that's just waiting to fuck my shit up

And there it is! The creepy foot guy.

You are gross and nobody like feet except perverts.

Feet are nasty.

You are scum.

Ok.

I'm a German-American who's 38 and has had 3 German-American children with my German-American wife. Where's my medal? Oh.

I plan on it, I just need to get my life in order first.

Half slav, half shitskin kike here with the Mediterranean complexion so many white girls like. White people better start breeding with each other or I'll start fucking your women. I've already started with east europa I'll work my way West.

no

is that serious or you faggots do it as a banter?

I suck cock, what are you gonna do about it faggot?

A girl kiss me once when I was in high school, later I found out that she just loose a bet.

>don't plan on having kids you are actively CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

No woman will have me that meets my standards.

myself im trying to get a 13-14 y/o

the only way to guarantee virginity

I have student loan debt. No kids for me. Sad!

women like it when you fuck with their feet just don't be a weirdo about it
Unironically, I only like white women's feet tho can't stand darkies

I'll take this, whatever number ranking, just can't be fat.

>Implying debt has stopped families before
>Poor people breeding still rampant
I can't wait for irl Idiocracy.
Reminder that plants crave electrolytes

its what plants need

Daily reminder that sex is for animals and is a primitive act, and women will be made obsolete by synthetic wombs and medical advancements that allow you to shut off your sex drive, allowing you to see what women really are without having your sex drive cloud your judgement.
Fully customizable, lab grown, synthetic human females will also render them worthless, because the men who haven't shut off their sex drives will choose the synthetic female over the natural one.

Honestly why the fuck do I care? I'll be dead by the time it matters. I have no obligation to help future generations, same reason I still eat meat despite the ranching industry fucking the environment to hell and back.

I don't fucking care, whatever wipes out humanity faster.

Latina pussy is the way to go. Girls like that pic don't exist and when they do. They will make you hate life.

Anons, should i dump my girlfriend to save you guys?
> t.spic
> white girlfriend

How could you not go down on her?

Nice LOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot die slow.

Why? so I can have a cute 14 year old daughter like the girl pictured and then I have to drive her to the hospital to get her stomach pumped after she chugs 6 gallons of nigger cum?

No thanks.

or my spic cum :^)

Just imagine sniffing that perky little poop pincher.

But me and my ANTIFA wife were going to raise future white ANTIFA communists.

find me a 2/10 that hasnt been fucked by more than 5 dudes

>bellybutton piercing
Such a lust for degeneracy.

I'm aware of the fact that fertility patterns are dysgenic these days, but that is a society-level problem. I'm not going to solve it by placing an additional financial burden upon myself before I am financially-secure on my own.

Kek

If she's christian she's been ran through only 8/10 in STEM fields are pure. The least sexually promiscuous people are philosophical atheists. Most virgins dont believe in spirituality from both genders.

He has a point. With whites decreasing, we can only help restore the US' population by bringing in and helping illegals and refugees.

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

agreed.

What if I have a long history of severe mental illness in my family?

>Kekistani flag
>History of mental illness

>tfw you want a gf and have white kids but they turn me down because i'm not worthy enough for them
>tfw Sup Forums says it's because i'm too ugly and that's why no girls want me

So which is it? I'm too ugly and can't have kids so therefor I should neck myself because i'm inferior or I should have a gf to have kids with?

I mean, not much I can do about it. I didn't ask to be born to a schizo mother.

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you are actively CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.
>actively
passively imo

How isn't this contradictory you autistic?

OF COURSE IT'S CONTRADICTORY FOR FUCKS SAKE

I was just pointing out to the OP that he cannot complain about the white race dying when it's people like him who would say "oh your ugly, inferior genes" etc...
This is more worse than the "be yourself" meme

he is from redit

I haven't done anything to achieve a woman of my own high standards yet, and women only date above their class (until it plateaus around the millionaire range)

1: Stop being a faggot.
2: As easily red pilled as blue pilled.
3: Make her salivate whenever she see you.(google: sucesfull weeding methods etc...)
4: Hahah you poorfag of course she expect you to have money, It has nothing to do with her greed or because she's a slut. She just want the best for her children and for herself.
Like you who as a normaly constituated men is atracted by good looking girls.

Hey Sup Forums... /r9k/ here.... this is our board so fuck off normal scum.
Reddit can suck my extra long pencil cock.

Go out to the countryside and buy a 14 year old from her father

good, glad i could help remove our degenerate asses

Shelom you must go now.

>i need an 8/10 to do my duty

this is why you're all bitches btw

>man up and pay for stacy's niglets, goyim!

>don't do shit

>actively CONTRIBUTING

can't call me lazy anymore

I'm white and degenerate. Still want me to procreate? Haha checkmate faggot!

Don't have a problem wrecking some ladies myself, but you're 100% right about marrying them and the divorce laws.

Don't really give a shit about the long-term viability of the white race if it's going to cost me 50%+ of my assets and my kids.

BTW - the white race is responsible for Western divorce laws in the first place so they don't seem too interested in they're own survival.

inb4 - da juden

>thinking you deserve a 8/10

Already have a polish gf, We plain on having many kids since i'm wealthy. Anti-Natalists and Childfree niggers can go fuck themselves.

Poland or any other Slavic Country.

Rofl, have you seen JEB!'s kids? enjoy ending your lineage. Why are you even here? you clearly don't care about the future of European prosperity.

So I'm a faggot, and since I don't want to raise children into my degenerate lifestyle I'll donate my sperm to spread the white race in all directions (no pun intended) BUT THE CATCH IS if the gay gene turns out to be a thing then I've just made 200 more faggots, so in the end did it really help?

Yes

Enjoy your mestizo rapebabies who will behead kittens for a living.

Faggots need to homestead. You are in the middle of nowhere so she is not fucking other dudes and you can create a ton of white kids. As the kids grow up they do more work and pull in more food than they eat themselves. To get started start squatting on some land and when you have acquired it bring that bitch there and impregnate her.

Why does it matter to you? We'll both be dead soon. Go watch some more blacked and be insecure though.

>We'll both be dead
>Minority majority hood will happen in less then forty years if we don't get our shit together

I love how redditors think

chances of me having white kids if I fugg a white girl?

You won't be around.You're a blip of 4.5 billion years. no lives matter

Yes.