HOLY SHIT NORKS BTFO

HOLY SHIT NORKS BTFO

BIG

DUMB

CHEETO

It's incredibly strange to see a world leader "tweeting" this sort of thing

North Korea is China's rabid dog on a leash.
I'd wager they're using the Norks to gather data on U.S. and allied anti-missile systems.

YASSSSSSS KIIINNNGGGGGBSSLAAAAYYYYYYY

Apocalypse when?

This.

what's his problem?

personally, if he put in more thoughts regarding his tweets i'd be fine with it. we're blessed to be able to recieve information this easily and fast

I like how it's direct from him to the people.
As opposed to him saying it in an interview to a journalist who then prints it on a piece of paper which you can only read by purchasing it. He is transcending traditional media.

as for the tweet, nothing wrong with it. Clear and powerful message

>heavy move

Mexicans

Trump is inciting violence towards north korean officials. This is the end of his presidency.

I don't know why i read these first responses. They always make me want to kill myself

Twitter started 11 years ago grandpa.

Trump wants China to put a heavy move on NK? Is he stupid? Either way this won't or shouldn't happen. The chinks use NK as a distraction, and any kind of heavy move that puts them in control of the Korean peninsula is not what the US wants. Who am I kidding anyway, these are all Jewish wargames. The Asian sphere is irrelevant when we face demographic replacement at home.

I love how they always spam out 5 tweets in a row in reply.

It's adorable.

>leader of the free world telling a volatile nuclear power "get a life nerd"

I've net seen a man named Jules that wasn't a literal faggot.

>diplomatically deal with North Korea
he realizes the maximum amount of Sanctions are already on them right? They are completely isolated. Their missile launches are all deemed "illegal" by the international community.

There is no "diplomacy" to be made at this point.
Diplomacy at this point is making someone else go to war with them, instead of yourself.

How else will we know what's going on? Everywhere else is fake news.

Mexicans, Muslims, and mothafuckas who don't wanna make america great again

It july 4 in north korea & most of the world & kim just launching firworks to celebrate trump who has a mutual friend in dennis rodman

fuck trump seriously what a jerk

As stupid as the suggestion that SK and Japan want to kill their cheap DMZ slave labor and get flooded with Nork rapefugees

Ever since World War 2 we've had to listen to all this DEATH TO AMERICA IMPERIALIST PIGDOG WE WILL BURY YOU bluster from every tinpot dictator getting military welfare from the Soviet Union. All played up by {{{the media}}} as Totally Legitimate Criticism and Shouldn't We Be Ashamed of Ourselves.
So in a way it's refreshing to see Our Guy return the bantz.

Si Papi Trump protect us from the norks

This is b8

basically this, at least what Trump does is free and usually mildly funny.

Kim Jong's banter costs his country millions of dollars that is wasted on the bottom of the ocean while they literally starve to death.

Fuck off reddit. We didn't elect him to be some typical namby pamby politician. In my opinion he needs to go farther.

I know right? I sure do miss the days where he would first tell the press and then they would tell it to me while spinning the message with their own political views.

Fuck this whole telling me directly thing.

R/thedemented calling other reddit is hilarious

>he realizes the maximum amount of Sanctions are already on them right?
Not true. Compared with the amount of sanctions we put on Iran, NK has suffered very little so far.
>There is no "diplomacy" to be made at this point.
Also not true. South Korea has been making several efforts recently (Proposal for NK-SK winter olympics, has greenlit SK humanitarian organizations to make contact, is working on a transnational olympic team for 2020 Japan) that are showing promise. Diplomacy can still work fine.

I JUST CHECKED. ITS FUCKING REAL!!!!!!

THIS IS FUCKING HIGH ENERGY PEDES HOLY SHITTTTTTTT!

NORKS BTFO, FREEDOM IS COMING FOR YOU STUPID CHINKS

MAGA

WHY do these faggots always CAPITALIZE words like THIS?

for emPHAsis

Your post makes no sense you lolbertarian dipshit.

>It's incredibly strange to see a world leader "tweeting" this sort of thing
He's not a leader in any sense of the word. Carnival barker is more what he is.

How many levels of irony you working on, mate?

That's because you have to have an iq in triple digits to be here. Back you go, Based Black Man

you have to go back you dumb fucking frog poster

It makes him more human and more unpredictable. Only underscores his outsider and populist nature.

>taking obvioua bait
you should join him

>I was just pretending to be retarded
No, you should

Blumpf has really done it this time. First the two scoops and now he mocks a dork and tells him to get a life.

>Why do you have to TAUNT a crazed ruler with nuclear weapons
>Cumulative strategic arsenal in megatonnage: ≈547

>Trump wants China to put a heavy move on NK?
desu i just want another korean war.

>t. Mexican intellectual

>does this guy have anything else to do with his life

Isnt it doesn't? blimp btfo

>Is lolbertarian
>uses "based black man" meme against someone else
>Insults my iq like someone who got bullied in high school
Please neck yourself.

ORANGE

Judging by how triggered you are i was spot on

HOW CAN THE NRKS EVER RECOVER

cry some more

I'm not triggered if I'm the one that's wrecking you m8.

stupid

fucking

globalist

liberal

well, to be fair the "journalist" would twist his words, take them out of context or omit key parts and then print it. And then they fucking wonder why no one trusts the media.

What China or South Korea supposed to do? No one wants to touch Norks that would be fleeing if war started.

ad hominem < reality

>I like how it's direct from him to the people.

every
bit
of
this
right
here.

Yup, no more sweet, polished BS for the American public while dealing with the gooks behind closed doors.

The chinks could just cut them off. I'm hoping Trump negotiates this with them. It's embarrassing for them when norks flee the country in search of food, and then the chinks deport them to face a guaranteed firing squad.

Fucking nailed it.

Based NK!

>Pepe image
>Kek flag
>Tripfag
>"High energy"
>"BTFO"
>"MAGA"

You have to go back.

I want a blue checkmark on my twitter

Wow, this certainly is a different way to approach international politics.

>DO YOUR JOB! DEAL WITH THIS!

>Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?
Like what?
Talking shit on twitter like a fucking teenager?

That's an important point.

I'm so fucking sick of some "pundit" telling me what their opinion is and insisting that their opinion should be my opinion.

North Korea needs to be put down like the terrible Chinese meme it is

Twitter is kind of amazing and insane.

It would never occur to me to address a President like this directly, uninvited.

I don't know what these people are thinking.

Why do they always have that blue check mark next to their name?

It means verified, it's for celebrities and well known people so no one can falsely claim their identity