WTF liberals

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm fine with this but where would they get wombs from

NO THIS IS NOT OK!!!! this means that they are eventually going to have no use for females!!!

shame they cant get a x chromosone transplant.

I thought the same exact thing. Is there going to be like an exchange program?

fake news

we stray further from gods light each day.
these freaky shemales are out of control!

From transgender "men". obviously

It is us finally breaking the chains of god.

Underrated

I'm fine with this.

>Be tranny idiot who wants to have a babby

>Hear about New surgery of giving a man a womb

>MSM doesn't report on all the deaths and pain associated with it, only the 0.0001 success stories

>Get womb transplant and either die from complications or be left horribly scarred and handicapped cause the male body isn't built to support a child

>if not dead yet, kill myself cause I already have a high correlation to suicide and the pain is too much to bear

>redpill the rest of the world when they see that males can't have babies and make trannies seem pointless

Win/win imo, trannies die and also potentially redpill others. Maybe then we will wake up to the degeneracy.

They'll be harvested from people no one will miss - third worlders, orphans, etc. I guarantee the moment medical tech gets advanced enough to do viable transplants of wombs and genitalia there's going to be a massive tranny black market for that shit.

We already want that. Maybe trannies with wombs we could start aborting all the females and only have males. this would get rid of the problem with women voting.

Everyday we stray further from god

You forget
>Don't kill myself and decide to have a baby with my fancy new womb.
>Die trying to force a child through a pelvis that's three sizes too small for that shit.

>implying artificial wombs or womb transplants can effectively deliver blood, nutrients, and hemoglobin to support a developing fetus without extreme complications
>implying male hips and abdomens are suited for childbirth in any capacity without shattering bones and muscles
"soon" my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

And yet they still can't make a vagina that any dick could get near without going instantly flaccid.

How far will degeneracy go? Is there no end?

There it is. The source of all the degeneracy and sickened on this planet. Kill Saturn's remaining "children" and all of this goes away. There is only about 17 million of them. If one in 50 patriots kills just a single jew, the US will be judenfrei overnight and we can pardon the heroes

>toss uterus into man
>man can now give birth

thats not how it works

No.
We're going to be like the Eldar from 40k.

hopefully hunter avallone or leafy make a video on this bullcrap. i never would have believed that the world would get this fucked up. give these tranny freaks an inch they take a mile

KEK women are obsolete

>mfw I'm a born from a trans-woman's womb.

Hillary's Haitians of course

I've never gotten that image.
Where is his brain?
How is he even alive?