Screencap this

Screencap this.

Tomorrow, North Korea will launch its first nukes at the US, targeted at the Californian coast. It will be undetected and misidentified as bootleg fireworks. World War III on Independence Day.

don't you think it'd be a bit too obvious to nuke a day after a fucking missile test? dummy

haha i love LARP threads

FATTIES HATE HIM

holy shit

Bootleg fireworks the size of ICBMs?

>Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?

A man can dream

>Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea

fuck's sake I hope so

I'm tired of The US being the only fucking country on Earth that does anything to fix this world's problems

OP is a drama queen.

There's no way that a missile would be mistaken for a firework.

This cracked me up too. Like who else would get elected to be kind of impressed at what a loser Kim Jong Un is?

>this world will never be cleansed in nuclear fire

Have you seen how much america spends on its millitary? it would be more believable if america used a space bulldozer to move north korea to antartica than them lauching any attack on the states.

only muslims know how to attack

>Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?

I love how Trumps idea of international diplomacy is getting catty like a highschool girl on social media

>nuke
>California
Best 4th of July ever!

Independent forces and North Korea have co-developed intercontinental missiles with the capabilities of deceiving enemy air defense forces

>Thinks an ICBM can be masked by fireworks

Don't say those things OP. Don't you say them unless they're true.

K JEEP ME BOASTED

im excited.
best firework show ever

Please nuke California so we have a justified casus belli and solve two problems at once.

>Sir, there's fireworks in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, heading in our direction
>I'll allow it

>california gets nuked

That's a big fuse

And Obama's idea was to bend over and take it in the ass from everyone.

Did we ever put that Churchill bust back that Onigger put in the WH basement? If not we need to fix that. I give you bongs shit but deep down you're ok shits.

>World War III on Independence Day.
>Commiefornia BTFO
>Vietnam 2.0 except this time no one likes North Korea
>President is an absolute madman
Fucking hell lads, it's like having Christmas twice on the same day!

Lets fucking do this!

Shit nigga, this isn't about Obama vs. Trump, this is about how the US president is supposed to act. This Us vs. Them attitude only does more to shit all over our ability to govern.

>Wow this sure isn't my problem!

fuck sake man I live in Vegas, this shit happens I go down too or at least get cancer.

rather be killed by a chink than a sandnigger though.

>North Korea
>able to launch a missile all the way to the US
I wish I lived in this fantasy land.

Deceive them enough for them to mistake them for fireworks?! You're a fucking retarded faggot.

Hey m8 I heard ISIS threatened Vegas

I wished that it would have hit Japan so we could start the attack on July 4th

I wish. Fuck cali

OP didn't specify the type of delivery
...or post more than once in this thread
...or get digits

> We get happenings and Commiefornia gets nuked.

> Pls.

Nah you'll be good

this. also the norks are way more interested in maintaining their fragile control over their shitty country than pissing off literally the entire world.

GET THE WATER NIGGA

Or we could just have a BLM protest. You weaponized nigs are like a Davy Crockett recoilless when you really get your chimp on. Don't fag out on us chimpo.

Yeah well the US doesn't really consider North Korea a real threat

So far it's just this clown who threatens america from across the globe

Kim Jong better hope we don't take him seriously though because we COULD liberate the shit out of his country, you know, like we''ve been able to do before.

As unlikely as a pre-emptive strike on Best Korea is, I can see Trump doing it in 4th of July for lulz.

We don't have to dream.

The kind of nukes NK can make aren't going to make it to you. You're thinking of the kind of shit that was made during the height of the cold war to see how large of one was possible. NK can't make anything even approaching it and even then they can't fucking launch it. NK ICBM tech is garbage, and there are multiple layers of defensive systems to shoot it out of the air before it gets to the US. Even if Kim's dreams he wouldn't get one farther than Japan.

If shit ever did happen, which is won't because it would be suicide for NK, it would be a trashcan bomb smuggling into the states. Even then NK probably can't even make one small enough to be relevant for smuggling.

is that you user 5 because delusions like that fit the bill

Anon47 on account of his extra chromosome

KEK! Litterally spit beer.

top zozzle m8 this is good stuff

Our strategy is to tighten the screws on sanctions. Get China to fully comply or do it for them, like we did last week with that one chinese bank. Then we watch for North Korea to destabilize. Now, we know that they will not give up their nuclear ambitions. So do we attack before or after the 2018 South Korean Olympic?

today

Odd, we detect every missile launch including ones that splode on the pad, yet we'll miss this one with a long range rocket it takes them a week to prep for launch on the pad?

>Hm. What's that coming over the pacific ocean? Oh, must be fireworks. Boy, fireworks sure do travel far these days.

DPRK missiles are behind the curve by decades. They can't hit shit.

According to Hilldawg that would have to be a 3.5 min flight to be effective.

We should nuke them before they nuke us.

California getting nuked is the best possible scenario

>That flag
>Wanting to destroy your greatest Commie ally.

How would we do that without a government exactly?

A nuke hitting the US wouldnt hurt us that much. Who lives in the cities? the welfare underclass, first generation and foreigners that aren't culturally American, white liberals who won't breed, and corporate executives who have way more power than anyone citizen should.

The cultural Americans are spread out very evenly throughout the country. Just more evidence that the left's centrism is weakness that leads to downfall.

Start killing niggers.

Contrary to OP, a demonstration of power by a country is generally an indicator of weakness, not strength.

To quote Sun Tzu: “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive.” etc.

Attempt to practice empathy: South Korea has but one ally, of which she is close to losing - and when this occurs she will be surrounded by infinitely more powerful enemies, all who want her dead.

What would you do?

>launching a nuke at the United States of America on the 4th of July
That's about the dumbest thing anyone has ever done ever

That's where I live.
Tbqh it would be preferable to communism

Godspeed mr. Jong-un

What this guy said! Gas the juden too.

Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT Not CALIFORNIA.....NOT

I hate this stupid shit
>WWIII
WITH FUCKING WHO?
WITH THE COUNTRY LITERALLY EVERYONE SAYS TO FUCK OFF?

A good portion of us are prepared to change the state. We're overwhelmed though

if they could ya know...hit LA, SanFran, and Silicon Valley...that would be great.

>It will be undetected and misidentified as bootleg fireworks
Not happening kido.

4D chess. We will redirect to Mexico.

RIP Commiefornia

Litterally shaking.

>living on the softest target and most expendable state

California is literally just pothead storage, move East.

Agreed, thinking Vandenberg Air Force Base isn't capable of detecting and shooting down ching chang trash rockets you're retarded.

If we go to war with the Norks I'll sign up for boot camp.

>targeted at the Californian coast

I fucking wish.

All you nork naysayers know that North Korea actually has two successful satellites orbiting the planet right now? Most people don't know this.

I think the norks could do it, but our government plays it down so there isn't panic.

>ICBM coming from over the pacific at supersonic speed
>"nah it's just Jed's fireworks actin' up"

OP, do you have autism?

I say we don't nuke them and nuke China instead

If Commiefornia were nuked I'd cum so hard the neighborhood would think I set off every firework on Earth at once.

ummm. SK?

ya.... girls dont want to be dominated or anything. they like cucks. riiiiight.

>It will be undetected and misidentified as bootleg firework
This is platinum tier bait

best part is. i can see my president saying shit like this. kek

Nuclear fireworks lol

Nuke la and San Francisco and I will welcome those chink bastards with open arms. You just better lay off my dog ziggy slim or we will have some issue.

i dreamed i had sex with ariana grande last night
im a girl

>tfw you realize all the missile testing was just a cover for the cargo ship which is the real delivery system

im completely hetero but trump has absolutely gained entrance to my anus anytime, he is the goat potus, and you know thiss, mannnnnnn

that doesnt make any sense, their tested icbm blew out over the ocean and was determined to be able to hit part of hawaii or nowhere'sville alaska.

more than likely they would attack japan or SK, or it would be an slbm

An inbound ICBM fired from a country anything in orbit with a camera is watching 24/7 can be misidentified as fireworks?

I will screencap this, but only for the dumbfoundingly concentrated retardation

DAMN IT! North Korea just said that they will be making an "Important Announcement" in a few hours. Mother fucker I'm tired!

But this is a new one.

Haaaaaaaaaaa true

>Thas' a big ass fire craka

#HeavyMove

What did he mean by this?

HURR LAND DOESN'T VOTE

>This is about how the US president is supposed to act.

Well, he's not supposed to act like a bitch faggot just taking it every time some lying media kike talks shit. So he's got that going for him.

Maybe we should go old-school presidential to keep you faggot liberals happy and bring back dueling? I'd like to see a liberal take a round or six from The Don's gold plated 1911s. That'd be pretty damn Presidential.