Is smoking cigarettes redpilled or bluepilled?

Is smoking cigarettes redpilled or bluepilled?

>bad for health
>companies are owned by jews

Oh I don't know...

Looks redpilled and badass, the most fucking bluepilled activity on earth.

I don't know, I just smoke them because I have a bad habit desu.

bluepilled af

cigars are for normies

pipe is redpilled (and austistic)

blacklung pilled

I fucking hate being a smoker.

cigarettes aren't pills at all

what are you smoking

Burgers had to import niggers to work the tobacco fields. The tobacco jew had this planned long ago

leaf op apparently needs to lurk more, smoking is obviously degenerate

use a mouth fedora, which is s vape btw since you're a new fag, at least it's not owned by the jews and won't kill you. it works if you need to quit

This.
Pipe's are for white men.
Cig's are for goyim.
Though smoking in general is unhealthy so it is best avoided.

It's fucking hard to quit isn't it.

>2017
>not vaping

You really should quit though.
Smoking is bad.

Just stop doing it.
It isn't heroin... you'll have a few days feeling uncomfortable at worst and then you'll be fine.

Nicotine is a powerful nootropic. But smoking cigarettes can cause strokes, so it's a bit of a paradoxical situation.

blackpilled

well the obvious answer is to ingest nicotine another way

deadpilled

not sure if retarded if retarded or extremely retarded

It's fucking hell.

Are you a smoker user?
Because I don't go through a couple days of feeling uncomfortable. I fucking collapse. I literally spend those 3 days in and out of the bathroom shitting my brains out and sleeping for 15 hours on end. And it's still doesn't get better for at least a month.

at the most basic level its volunteering to pay taxes in a way that is even more dramatic than playing the lottery.
If by some superhuman feat you can smoke less than a pack a month, yea its great whatever. Its addictive and it sucks.

No shit, it isn't as easy as it sounds.I actually have no craving for cigarettes when I smoke weed, but since weed is fucking expensive it is even harder.

>THAT MEANS IM STEVE JOBS
kek

if alcohol is guilty for "drinking and driving" deaths then weed it too.

>b-b-but I drive safer when Im high!
no, you dont. Stoners get into car accidents all the time.

t. Colorado.

smoking is nice while crushing a few beers...anything else it's just pointless.

pol will say it's degenerate even though half smokes or vapes

That's what i don't get I only smoke occasionally (cigarettes, cigars, pipes) and have done that for years. It's not that addictive. My first thought in the morning isn't "I need nicotine"

Listen, this board isn't a good place for encouragement and sympathy but you can quit. It's within you. Start by trying to clean your room, and the rest will follow.

>implying my room isn't clean

>dying at the altar of (((Big Tobacco)))

this

>It isn't heroin.
It's pretty close

Nicotine for productivity is red pilled, just buy a container and dose it

Smoke 10 a day for 6 months.

poutine is probably worse for you than tobacco

I have never really experienced it, I just assumed it wouldn't be that bad.
Anyway it is still worth doing at some point I think but that is up to you. I wish you luck regardless.

bluepilled as fuck, you fucking leaf, come on, don't be retarded

But I don't and it has worked for me. I"m smoking a pipe right now and probably won't smoke for another week

Deadpilled

It's okay user, and thanks.

Bluest pill.

No i just stopped after a pack a day for 13 years easiest thing I've ever done just stop so you seriously have no control over yourself

its blue pilled unless you subsist entirely on MREs, then its redpilled.

Redpilled for sure. Support one of the last US based industries.

Thats why it isnt addictive retard.

I was like that for years. Smoking a pack every month.

If I didn't smoke.. people would be having secondary bullets coming their way. Secondary smoke is a myth.

white men are literally goyim you fucking retard

redpilled in the US bluepilled in europe

The habit is hard to break. I don't have a physical craving but going out drinking and not having a couple of cigs to smoke is tough.

Bluepilled as fuck. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. They are all retarded goyims controlled by the Jew.

Blacklungpilled.

Roll your own ciggies. You won't be supporting the tobacco jew and you can still get all the pleasure from the nicotine. Also i spent 7 bucks a week just by rolling my own fags.

Neither.

But is fucking disgusting.

I smoke because it keeps me from becoming a nervous wreck about things that are out of my control.

>Smokes for 13 years
>BRO it's so easy to stop!

KEEPS THE BLOOD FLOWING. DON'T BELIEVE (((THEIR) LIES.

SMOKE P U R E LEAVES AND ATTAIN OLD AGE IN HAPPINESS.

Everyone knows Dip is the most redpilled thing you can do.

I broke the habit but not the addiction. I can go the whole day with only one or two cigarettes... I smoke more at work because I'm outside and I get bored.

Dumbpilled

>Steve Jobs does weed.
And yet he died of cancer.

Steve is best youtuber.

Why does japan have much lower rates of lung cancer than the US despite them smoking just as much if not more? American smokers are 40x more likely to get lung cancer than non smokers. Japanese smokers are 6x more likely to get cancer than non-smokers.

Obviously the act of smoking still isn't healthy but why is it that some smokers face much higher chances of getting lung cancer than others.

only if you grow your own tobacco and roll your own, can we agree?

AND AWAY WE GOOOO!!!

Thanks

Can confirm vaping is a good working replacement.
After almost 20 years smoking (started at 13yo) I stopped and now vape exclusively.

Nice! Only if its 45 years old though....

Neither. Neither side approves of it.

Selling them to lessers is redpilled

Heavily bluepilled. It was a massive way of controlling the population a few decades ago. It's a disgusting act that the Injuns used to poison whites.

Rollies are actually more harmful, look it up if you don't believe me.

I meant good goyim you kook

somewhere in between.

it's legal, and it doesn't impair your ability to drive.

Chewing tobacco is redpilled

Cigs are stupid, and so is anything that you have to inhale into your lungs that isnt air.

Also user you forgot to add how smoking weed makes you a lazy useless shit irl.

>Blue Pill
Smoking Cigarettes

>Red Pill
Smoking Marijuana

Anyone who has done both will agree.

>have a 2 week break from university
>just bought a pack of cigarettes
>plan on this being my last pack of cigs
What's the best way to do it lads? I plan on having 1 every other day until I expand that break to 2 days, 3 days etc, I usually smoke between 2-4 a day.

because nips drink green tea like it's water and green tea is the number one way to prevent cancer

>Is it bluepilled to be a degenerate?

Retard

2-4 a day? fucking kiwi cuck.

This.

Shit is expensive here. 20-30 NZD for a 20 pack

I think that it was the first step in emasculating men. Nicotine raises testosterone levels. Many Amish people grow their own tobacco and never experience lung cancer, which leads me to believe that chemicals added to them over the decades were used to convince more men to quit smoking. Put estrogen into the water from women pissing it out, estrogenic chemicals in food, etc. and males will start to act like pussies.

There is a link between smoking and psychotic/anxiety disorders, however. That could be caused by tobacco raising blood pressure and reducing oxygen intake due to reduced lung capacity, similar to symptoms of smoke inhalation, such as people experience during house fires.

It's purple pilled.

>That could be caused by tobacco raising blood pressure and reducing oxygen intake due to reduced lung capacity, similar to symptoms of smoke inhalation

cerebral hypoxia was what I was looking for

you also get small amounts of MAOI antidepressants. It's a bad way to take them, and they're a bad thing to take but I think that's why I smoke them (fucking depressed).

>paying large sums of money for the only product that will kill you when used as directed

Bluepilled. A strong nation needs strong people

can you vape tobacco?

dipping is redpilled

the fucking california cigarette tax just went into place a few months ago. used to be like 6 or 7 dollars for a pack. now it's easily 9 or 10

>No medical applications
Bullshit you can treat bruises with the leaves

oh the irony

If good if you are doing it in company of your friends once in a while. Bad if you do it all the time, are addicted.

for some people it's just easy to stop. i smoked on and off, sometimes pretty heavily, for like 6 years and quit cold turkey when i graduated from college. wasn't a problem, no cravings whatsoever etc.

Bump. Weed has totally fucked out state. And nobody wants to talk about the heroin epidemic riding in its wake.

you're a chimp my friend

correlation does not equal causation

saw over 5 accidents last time i was in colorado and it was only a few days trip

>Sucking on a fag
Yes, very redpilled

wrong.
The ultimate redpill is pic related