What does Sup Forums think of Prague and Vienna?

What does Sup Forums think of Prague and Vienna, which city is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both good cities, but Vienna is just on a higher tier of being a cultural center of Western civilization and the capital of a (former) great power.

Prague, no contest, I'm not biased

hmm
> not biased
checks fag
mmmmmmmm
> seems legit

Definitely Prague. Vienna is too... cold dare I say.

Prague is a much nicer city. Cheap, beautiful, great food, great beer, great people. Whats not to love?

Are Czechs even white?

You are not welcome in either, amerishart mongrel

A lot of cheeky muslim trading shit drugs in the downtown. Wenceslas Square is a fucking meme, a lot of fucking russians which I'd love to lynch.

As white as mixed mudblood americans

more than you'll ever be

Vienna

t. 1/64 Cherokee 1/128 negro
No one cares what a Mednigger has to say about the Slavic affairs

I'm visiting both soon; what should I do while I'm there, besides avoid any trucks of peace? Also, Any tips on high-end brothels?

Fuck off back home asap, amerishit

>t. pic related
Also fucking uyebishe, czechs are the best slavs, and by far my favorite kind of people, they are close to my soul, and I've traveled a lot through Europe, thus my opinion has a bit af value. And you must be some ind of serb? One of most retarded slavs.

> t. afraid of how the BBC makes "his" women feel

Prague is pretty overpriced. But, it is a cool city. Buda and Pest are the new hotness.

You are still a Mediterranean peace of shit though. You are a fucking sandnigger in real Slavic Central European nations and always will be.
>Serbs
>Slavs
Mostly Illyrians at best and gypsy-turk mutts at most

Don't you have a village rapist you need to be dealing with right now?

Do you have more of that and sources on these materials?

Vienna has way more shitskins

They are both beautiful cities, but I will pick Prague any day because Vienna has been overrun with Western degeneracy.

Hey look, petushki started to shag. Did you take your today's Krokodil?

My shift is over mate.

Don't you have a nigger dick to suck on, like you great-great x54 mother did back in the SPQR?

Central European Slav/Balt - Übermensch of racially clean Europa
Med - subhuman negroid that is both cucked and poor

your flag czechs out ;^)

>Serbs
>Illyrians

Sure, Serbs are just Turks like the rest of the Slavic race my man.

No point to argue with russians, or slavs besides czechs or slovaks. You speak only one tongue, the tong of violence, which is inserted in your genes apparently. Once you've gotten beaten with extreme cruelty, your start to worship the oppressor as the " True Patzan" or " The Bydlo King".
Quit reading, and believing lurkmore, you little brat, and pick up a proper book.

I've been to both, for a couple nights each.

Prague is cheaper. You will get much more food and beer for your money. Also arguably it is more rich in European cultural heritage and history. The architecture is amazing. The castle is amazing. The Charles Bridge is very cool. The old town square is amazing. Also the nightlife in Prague is really cool. Loads of great bars and clubs. And like I say they're not very expensive, you will get your bang for your buck. Hostels are cheap as well of course. Basically Prague is a very interesting and cool experience and you can afford to do loads of stuff which is great I think. Also I should point out the beer and food are very tasty, I had some traditional Czech meat + potato dumplings and it was really tasty. Czech beer is amazing too and it's cheap. At one place I was buying 1 pint of Gambrinus for 35 Koruna, which is £1.18.

Vienna has St. Stephen's Cathedral which is quite cool. And Vienna has Wiener Schnitzels. And it has the Belvedere gallery, which is okay, but you have to pay to get in. Also Vienna has some cool camping spots on the outskirts of the city. And there's some water sports stuff that goes on on the Danube if you're willing to pay for that, or you can just swim for free in the Alte Donau which is cool (a big oxbow lake, which used to be part of the Danube).

Vienna is a wealthier city, perhaps a more typical modern European city with a fancy metro system etc. But as a result it is more expensive, and also I feel some of the original character is stripped away by modernisation.

They're both great and you can have a great time in both, it just depends what you want. They'll both give you a great experience if you get stuck in. I feel like I want to recommend Prague more because, for a Brit like me, it was a more unique experience and as i say, offers much more value for money. That's really attractive to me. But there's still many great things about Vienna as well. They're both awesome cities.

negroid, quit posting. Violence is Slavic and Germanic virtue. Sucking off dindus and arabs - Mediterranean/Balkanian one. Genetics just confirm it

it's almost like if you kill subhuman invaders just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

SLAV'D

Don't give them traffic archive.is/rTn08

slavs have proven themselves to be better than whites