Why doesn't America invest more in public transportation?

Why doesn't America invest more in public transportation?

I'd love to pay $2 for a train ticket than pay $15 an hour to pay for parking my car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0h9zJtYyjKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it yourself faggot

Public transportation is a Democratic concept. Democrats can't get elected because of low-IQ rural and suburban retards.

Please invest in my train company.

Because mass public transport leads to the destruction of low crime communities and neighborhoods. The highway system by Eisenhower was brilliant socially as it was financially. By investing in American infrastructure it stabilized the war torn economy, gave returning veterans jobs, built white communities. It wasn't until the civil rights movement did you see an expansion of public transit. This caused predominately white communities become darker. The typical black household couldn't afford cars, so LBJs war on poverty act was confined to the cities. This in and of itself destroyed the black family unit. Throw in mass transit and you get high crime counties. Violent blacks need only hop 2 buses and reach an affluent neighborhood. Theft, armed robbery, rape, murder, drug distribution, explode. Public transit in America was a mistake when the routes expanded into white communities. Everyone knows it, won't say it out loud, but it's the truth.

Niggers, mostly. Whites pay for and build the trains, but don't want to be around niggers unless they absolutely have to. Why would you bother to pay for and build something you're never going to use?

Nigger you crazy. Have you ridden the bart in san fran? Its $10 one way into the city

I just skip all those problems and stay home

So then why does most of europe have a great public transportation network with literally none of those problems?

Because you'll always have people scared it'll bring the poors closer and faggot libertarians going I DON'T USE IT WHY I GOTTA PAY FOR IT

Very few blacks in europe if you'll recall your geography

Because public transport is a net negative service.

cause oil company monopolies ya silly billy

Yeah but they have lots of Muslims who are just as bad as blacks.

>Yeah but they have lots of Muslims

Now they do, the percentage is still really low though, and their major cities are fucking shit place to live.

BART is commuter rail and it's cheaper than most cities. MUNI is like $3 fares.

Spent a few trillion on foreign invasions then another $700 billion bailing out cronny banks. Just a start on why the US has pathetic infrastructure

There was quite literally a conspiracy to fuck over public transportation.
Like, car companies would buy them out, then drive them into the ground.
They got called on their shit and were fined next to nothing though.

Then pay 40% more in taxes, faggot.

I'll make you a deal, OP. We can invest more in public transit, but if a person chooses to never use it (riders required to use a key card or some shit) they never have to pay for it via taxes.

While I'm at it. You can have universal healthcare. But if I choose to have a private insurer, I dont have to pay for the universal healthcare that others are using.

After the military, which waste money like crazy, there's not much left for the people.

Fuck off shill, it's not my job to get you places.

Whatever happened to trolleys?

Not an argument

I think you posted the wrong image.

>Democrats can't get elected because of low-IQ rural and suburban retards

Get a load of this guy

also,
>leaf

TRAINS ARE FOR COMMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'd love to pay $2 for a train ticket
Huh? It's $5.50 round trip
Was $1.80 in 1985
t. New Yorker

Not an argument, a compromise

As if there were any difference between the two

Military spending is hardly ""discretionary"", we can't just stop spending on defense.

Yes we can. You're being duped, Son.

You can still find them in ASDA

You sure about that?

Which war did obungo end his first year in office? Which bailout did he veto. Accept it senpai, they were mostly the same.

>implying

>>>reddit

Are you kidding, this woudl redpill the shit outta normies if they had to commute with nig nogs daily...

Personally i support it like i support integrating white-liberal chicago suburbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0h9zJtYyjKE

Dem shopping carts

Public transportation is for poor trash.

You can cut defense, but there is almost certainly a core amount below which our ability to project force diminishes and we lose strategic resources of some kind.

Nothing more civilized than riding in your own private vehicle

Where I live fueling and maintaining a car is cheaper than taking public transport and gets you there in less than half the time, and that's just for commuting to work and back.

Parking is free everywhere but downtown and even there there are employee lots at most places.

People are rational and most of our cities were built around transit by car.

>t.leguardia
faggot ruined this country. Public transportation being destroyed is why our infrastructure is shit.

but that's the discretionary budget...

The light rail in Minneapolis/st. Paul is great if you want to be able to move 60+ black hood rats across town so they can terrorize working people downtown.

None of them pay their fare.

Reminder Chicago has been slowly removing stops from the train lines that run to the niggervilles.

Example: The Green Line in chicago (which runs to one of the most dangerious neighborhoods in the city) used to end at Jackson Park (a safe nice park linked to Univ of Chicago). Now the last stop is almost a mile away. This is pretty common on black-run lines only. Based sneaky chicago

Military spending is stimulus for the USA's military industrial economy.

When the USA spends money on the military they are creating jobs for Americas by directly hiring Americas or by sponsoring projects that create jobs for contractors and those who work for them.

The USA uses the military to raise people up out of poverty and to provide an education for them, the price is not always your life though, there are a number of non-combatant roles that you can CHOOSE inside the military.

The military also provides citizens who choose it as stepping stone in their career path in life with plenty of self disciplinary skills.

America's millitary spending can also be justified when you consider that they are not only protecting them selves, they essentially protect europe, thats why europeans can afford to spend very little in comparison to the USA.

People who want welfare and free education have access to military jobs and free education from them.

One word: NIGGERS

Our cities are mostly brown, so walking in them if you aren't black is fucking dangerous.

If you are white, you have money to build the train... or keep darkies away and just drive your car.

>train ticket
>$2

lol no

Military Guy 'but muh missiles'

>redpill the shit outta normies if they had to commute with nig nogs daily

>sacramento gets light rail
>live in $$$$$ are of town
>get sub station a few miles from home
>mom all excited
>can't wait to take light rail to down town
>finally go
>niggers all over
>homeless all over
>security gets on but does nothing about niggers throwing little snap caps all over

and that was it.. she rode light rail ONE time and she never wanted to use it again and we never did... public transport only works in very tight population sort of cities. Other wise it's near pointless being the sub stations are so far away anyways. It starts to be more about ducking having to park than anything about not having to drive, being you drive to sub stations anyways.

Soooooooo if you don't have a car, you are still kind of fucked.

>California has been completely controlled by democrats for years
>public transport is still shit
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I live in Buenos Aires, I take a bus and the subway to college everyday and I pay 15 pesos total. So 30 per day.
Roughly 2 dollars. Is that cheap compared to the USA?