With tomorrow commemorating the British empire getting it's shit pushed in by the good old USA...

With tomorrow commemorating the British empire getting it's shit pushed in by the good old USA, how are YOU showing your pride in living in the greatest country on Earth? Non freedom having cucks are welcome to spread their salt as it only makes the day better for we lucky few. youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VWgsdexkv18
youtu.be/U2xx_-jwjTM
youtu.be/a-7XWhyvIpE
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY
youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you be proud of where you happened to be born?

I'm gonna fuck my British gf in the asshole extra hard.

It's not hard when you're born in the greatest country of all time.

Assuming you're not just baiting, it's not just simple pride.
It's a matter of celebrating one's society, culture, unity, and the things that influence its citizens. Pride comes from acknowledging and cherishing those things, in valuing those things. It's a fond pride, the kind of happiness you get from cleaning up a dirty room, not building a house.
It's not just a pride of being born within a specific border by chance, it's a celebration of the fondness you have for the things that the people within that border find value and importance in.

Proud To Be An American Fellows... Going to light off a few illegal fireworks to celebrate the day.

Were you?

Well spoken friend.

To be fair, you'd still be drinking tea and eating horrible food if it weren't for the French.

Learn how to say "merci" at least.

A big concern the founders had was undue influence by the French. That is why they dispatched both Benjamin Franklin and John Adams to secure French involvement while not letting the newly founded states fall under the French monarchy.

The French monarchy was then subject to its own bloody revolution.

American pride, lads.

>liking nigger music
You are everything wrong with this country

I'm buying a shit ton of fireworks and getting annihilated drunk. Today I picked up my booze: 3 6-packs of this great 9.5 abv Victory Golden Monkey and a handle of Tito's. I'm making a 5 gallon red bull+ vodka. I'm gonna throw up everywhere boys.

What a time the 80s were.

You do realize that Rick James isn't talking about drugs, committing crime, acting like a gangster, threatening niggas, money, twerking, and all that other BS right? There's no problem with a black artist singing a song in general. It doesn't harm anyone.

It feels good to be an American

Oops, this was meant for

worst day of the year

fuck america

jews have been running this country since the start

america is shit

die

Don't stop until she unconditionally recognizes your independence and right to exist internationally lmfao

>Brazil

>mfw assblasted hue nigger

Post patriotic music
youtu.be/VWgsdexkv18

>illegal fireworks
>my neighborhood the last few days
Unfortunately, I gotta work till 10pm on the 4th. :( But the fireworks I do get to see will be great I'm sure.

youtu.be/U2xx_-jwjTM

youtu.be/a-7XWhyvIpE

Drinking Yuengling, wearing my MAGA hat, and doing burnouts in my 40 year old American hotrod, living the American Dream the way God intended.

>You do realize that Rick James isn't talking about drugs, committing crime, acting like a gangster, threatening niggas, money, twerking, and all that other BS right
do you mean james brown retard ? and no he doesnt sing about that he just does it IRL he was notorious for smoking crack and beating his wife among a litany of other shit you retard
any way happy july 4 youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY

youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo Thread theme