You go girl

Why would you arrest him for giving her the equal rights she always wanted?

If she had witnesses that said he grabbed her ass that would be considered sexual assault and she was allowed to defend herself. It's a bar so there were probably people who saw.

Sorry if I don't shed tears for a degenerate who got beat up by a girl.

He initiated the situation with physical contact and she defended herself, and he then escalated. Fucker is being rightfully arrested and you'd have zero complaints if it was a dindu, but since it's a white man you need to get your care on.

The fuck are you on about?
He committed assault and has paid the price from being a criminal.

There is nothing wrong with what happened.

Fake and gay.

>assault
>ass grab in a club
grow up

White knight cucks. Next time he should make sure he beats her unconscious so she can't stand around and take pictures of him after the white knight cucks arrest him. Fucking pussy ass white knights

Yes yes it is.

What was her name? How long ago did she hurt you?

>she uses an illegal chokehold
>he slams her into a wall to save his life
>he gets arrested
really makes you think

>derrr I treat women like princesses that's why I've never been laid
Get real faggot women are just like you and me and if they demand equal rights they will get it

lol you're a nigger.

holy fuck I want her to drag me in a chokehold and handcuff me hnnggggg

So you want to get your arse grabbed by hambeast strangers in public then?

depends can I choke hold them afterward?

I don't call the police if another guy grabs my ass. Why should she?

who hasn't grabbed a random ass when drunk as shit? only time i think anyone tried to confront me the could see i was so shitfaced i couldnt comprehend what was going on and i walked away on them

Submissive little cuck boys

Anyways, if it was a black guy instead of a white guy that tweet would never be popular, twitter would probably banned her and deleted it for racism. Gotta let our white women become culturally enriched eh?

Not even whiteknighting, play degenerate games win degenerate prizes.

Why are cops such white knite faggots? What about the profession attracts so many betas?

nigga he grabbed her ass

If that is how you feel you can safely detain them, yes.

Why are you bring race into this now?

>why do police enforce the law?!
The absolute state of you right now is appalling.

You don't get it. If a guy grabs another guys ass and they start fighting, they both get arrested. It's because she has vagina that these cuck cops aren't providing justice.

>If that is how you feel you can safely detain them, yes.
well I'll be, that is a change now isn't it.
but in all seriousness what are women doing in contexts where ass-grabbing is even a thing
make modesty mandatory again

interracial conflicts compared to monoracial conflicts give different reactions to different people.
for myself, my gut reaction makes me think it is worse (when happening to my group)
other people might purposely downplay it so not to have people like me have animosity about something that would be seen as a racial insult, not just an interpersonal insult

>If a guy grabs another guys ass and they start fighting, they both get arrested.

Not true at all

>boy sexually assults woman
>woman almost chokes the little faggot out
>boy slams her into wall
>boy gets arrested
>boy cries

OMG WHITE NIGHT KEKS DEFENDING THIS WOMANS FIGHT TO DEFEND HERSELF FROM DEGENERATE FAGS. FUCK ALL WOMEN ME AND PILLOWCHAN ARE GOING OUR OWN WAY

she's a complete whore judging by her twitter the dude was just cutting to the chase lmao

t. cucks who would let men grab their asses and not retaliate

this didnt happen lol

Who hasn't grabbed a girls ass when they were drunk? Especially at a place like the nightclub. Here's a tip, don't go to degenerate places wearing degenerate slutty clothing and expect to be respect. She was asking for it and when she received it she decided to chimp out.