Do you actually own one of his water filters Sup Forums, or any of his products for that matter?

Do you actually own one of his water filters Sup Forums, or any of his products for that matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGUe0bCTFgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obviously. if you aren't stocking food for your family of white children you mind as well be a leftist.

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Why would anyone on this Moroccan wine tasting forum buy a water filter?

I own a Berkey
All others are inferior
The filters Alex sells are comparable, but just barely

>not making your own water
cucks

i drink my piss pretty boy

We all run out of jugs sometimes, you aren't special.

I have been thinking about trying alpha brain. People say it works, even Joe Rogan.

i think his whole self-funding thing is fake. there's no fucking way he supports something as big as infowars selling water filters and rebranded vitamin supplements.

probly gettin' money from some government

We Oregonians go to prison for that.

Got some wood fiber and wax firestarter last week. Haven't tried it yet.

Id buy his supplements if it werent so fucking expensive with the exchange rate and shipping

I wouldnt image Infowar's overheads to be that significant. Also when jewgle kicked them off adsense they lost about 3mil per annum in revenue. Infowars has been around for a long time and have a much larger fanbase than the MSM will ever admit. Also there are quite a lot of ads that play during the radio show, im not sure if thats just GCN or if Infowars gets money from it too.

None.
I don't buy overpriced shit from snake oil salesman. Look [Google] all the shit he's been wrong about. Look up his divorce, where he admits to playing a character to sell things.

I took a look at one of his water filters when I saw it on sale cheap; I figured an alternate supply for the commune would be a good investment.

The key thing, is they are water "filters" not purifiers. They need already purified water, and just apply the finishing touches. Completely worthless, especially as you can't regenerate the filter elements. You have to dispose of them and buy new expensive ones, rather than flushing and reusing.

I pity the people who buy this useless crap. Such a waste of resources.

got some brain force, havent used it yet, i fear its weaponized autism

is Z shield worth it

Shill detected

>Come on goy, you need my water filters to fight off the daemonic satanist alien psychic vampires that control the UN

I bought one of the Super Male Vitality and Brain Force supplements, more to keep as a conversation piece than anything. They make for great meme displays desu.

I did try them for like two weeks, they DO have an effect, but don't expect your almonds do activate anytime soon

>for the commune

> alpha brain
This is a product?

I Have two of the berkey black carbon filters but I bought them on amazon and made my own container out of food grade buckets. Saved me about 80 bucks doing that. Water tastes amazing. The local water company pumps tons of bleach and chemicals into the system. Tastes and smells like a pool when they treat it.

My brother in law and neighbor have the shower filter. You would be surprised how many chemicals you absorb from your skin. Showed up in a blood test for them.
Some of the stuff he shills for is a bit shady. That pocket sized solar generator is a joke, it wont power anything but a laptop. Its a tiny ass inverter and a tiny ass lithium battery bank. Can't handle the surge on the motor of a minifridge and even if it did the mini fridge would Wipe the battery out in under and hour in full sun.

>obviously. if you aren't stocking food for your family of white children you mind as well be a leftist.

Alex Jones is a zionist shill

youtube.com/watch?v=lGUe0bCTFgU

Yea and I can't find anything saying it's bullshit, but it's really over priced from what I've just read. There are other brands that do the same thing.

Wait, people ACTUALLY take him seriously? I thought he was just a meme.

I have a pro Pur I bought from AJ.. pretty good. Also the iodine is a must

Same in Colorado

anything he sells can be got more cheaply or more effectively elsewhere

>Super Male Vitality
just get some actual testosterone