An FBI vehicle loaded with tactical gear and firearms was stolen at a Chicago gas station after an agent left it...

>An FBI vehicle loaded with tactical gear and firearms was stolen at a Chicago gas station after an agent left it “momentarily unattended with the engine running.” The Chicago Patch reported that a ballistic vest, three firearms – two Glock handguns and one M4 carbine rifle – and SWAT tactical equipment were among the items that were in the stolen car. Other equipment, including a stun grenade, ammunition and a gas mask, were abandoned in the area and retrieved by police.

AROUND _____ NEVER ______

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C0EAd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JEWS NEVER STOP ABUSE

>steal guns
>don't steal the ammo
What the fuck.

They stole the entire vehicle

Seth rich 3.0

is it normal for FBI agents to be always be prepared for a waco-style siege?

Bait car

But it says they threw away the ammo etc.

>Other equipment, including a stun grenade, ammunition and a gas mask, were abandoned in the area and retrieved by police.

Only when they're delivering to the wet work guys.

niggers are still allowed to by ammo. you dont need a permit to purchase them like you would the weapons.

>steal a car
>throw away the tires
>buy new ones
???

Or do I have to make a food analogy.

Well the actual firearms aren't anything special. I would assume keeping riot gear like the stun grenade and gas mask handy in Chicago is a smart choice, as well.

nigs gonna nig

a. CHINKS
b. BRING YOUR PET LYNX

you see it's funny because asians eat anything

why would they bother carrying all that ammo when they can just go to the store or any other nigger gun dealer and buy more cheap.
guns like that are hard to get for niggers in chicago, ammo isnt.

Ammo is traceable I assume

>Relaxing around blacks

They did it to themselves desu.

is this a set up? prank? fake news? do their cars have tracking devices?

The car carries it for them. Can we just admit leaving the ammo made no sense?

This guy gets it

>FBI car stolen right before seth Rich's murder
GET READY FOR A BODY TO DROP BOYS

And the car isn't? Guns should be too if I remember the CSI shows correctly.

A select-fire, genuine assault rifle?

That'll probably be worth a whole 200 bucks on the street.

AROUND chicago NEVER let your car go

Whiteboi fbi dudes cant fathom how deep niggertry runs.

AROUND FEDS PEOPLE DEAD

Hahaha retards

>or do I have to make a food analogy
lol'd

It makes sense to me to throw out the ammo and buy new ammo though, those rounds could be directly traced back to that unit, so they know it was the person who stole the car, if they buy generic rounds it could be from anywhere. It probably doesn't work like that but that's how the kangz thought process probably went.

>I'LL SEND THE FEDS TO CHICAGO!

Nice work, dipshits.

I'd actually wouldn't mind owning that loot. If I bought it at a gun show or something. That's a bad ass story to tell every time you fire with your boys

Every company vehicle on the planet has live GPS tracking, plus that is a GM vehicle with onstar. No excuse to not have found it by now. Clearly false flag prep.

I would expect someone important to be murdered shortly...by the stolen guns left by FBI.....Isn't that how it happened to Seth Rich also?

>enter military base
>come out stacked
he set himself up pretty good to win. Level 3 vest and helmet, m4, more ammo than he carry. Probably already boosters on him from before.

FBI vehicles are stolen all the time. For some reason we're supposed to think these guys are the professionals we should respect.
>leave car running at the gas station
This shit is basic.

Your society lost all of its ability to feel shame long time ago, but at this point it's getting a lil bit humiliating for your law enforcement as well

If it was Argentina I would immediately suspect the agent of colluding with the criminals.

This retard should lose all clearance and taken to court for losing federal property.

I don't even leave my NASA badge in the car when I hop out to buy something before heading home and this guy leaves grenades and guns to go buy a pack. What a retard

archive.is/C0EAd
they ditched the car.
>Another vehicle was found earlier in the day with some of the gear inside, but not the handguns, an official said.
it made sense to leave the ammo, its easy to come by or to even purchase yourself if you arent underage.
the guns are the big ticket items for them, thats why the ammo was left.

Don't worry, with IL's new tax increase they'll be able to replace all of that in no time.

>A select-fire, genuine assault rifle?

Nope. The FBI issues a semi auto only.

You need an FOID card in IL to buy ammo. Niggers don't have them, they wouldn't even give one to me because of a DUI. I'd have to pay a lawyer and take it to court for them to give it to me. This state sucks ass.

>Niggers don't have them

I know you're joking.
They hand those things out like ebt cards.

do you know how many niggers we have come to wisconsin from chicago every weekend?
>no FOID
>literally less than 90 minute drive.
every farm and fleet, fleet farm, walmart, cabelas, etc, in this state sells ammo to you as long as you are of age to purchase it.

Who's the target? We shall see, we shall see...

So drive to another state? Can't you retards just order it online like the rest of the civilized world?

FBI isn't law enforcement, it's nerds with guns. A cop would NEVER leave an unattended running vehicle anywhere.

theyd have to have it shipped to a local FFL to be picked up after they confirmed their FOID.

>shipping ammo to an FFL
What in the actual fuck. Why not just make your own if your state is that fucked up?

>stolen

>Clearly false flag prep.
My first thought it was cover for the Portugal thing when similar materials were used, but I didn't see any matches.

Inside job. Similar thing happened in my city except it was an unlocked marked cop car with a trunk full of M4s.

AROUND GOOKS NEVER fight a land war in their country

Am I doing this right?

I'm sure that "common sense gun laws" would put an end to this!

That shit is easily traceable. Congratulations you just proved that youre dumber than a nigger.

You laugh, but I live in leafland.

Seriously though, why would any normie fall for this shit? Why the fuck would an FBI van with literal tactical urban military gear just be left in a fucking (probably ghetto area) gas station in Chicago??

>FBI leaves a car full of weapons in the ghetto with the engine on
>it "accidentally" gets stolen
There's no way this isn't leading up to some sort of false flag.

CSI's full of shit

kind of... I guess. Probably not the way you're thinking. You can go "Yep, that's x manufacturer" Not CSI crap though. Anyways nigs ain't that smart.

They probably didn't even know the ammo was there. "holy shit mayn check dem GATS" and then they ditched the car because they knew it was the po-po, kept the guns, didn't search for anything else in the car.

You can tell it's an honest mistake and not a dead drop for wetworks because the car was left running. An actual dead drop would've been a break-in on an unattended vehicle so that the blame doesn't fall back on your guy in the FBI who parked it there. Plausible deniability, etc. This is literally just "Rookie's first day in Chicago".

Remember Trump said he's bringing more Feds into chicago to deal with crime? You're seeing that in action. They're gonna get redpilled the hard way.