Lmfao. This website is so fucking autistic

Lmfao. This website is so fucking autistic.

Literally who the fuck cares about "muh civilization". Women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks. That doesn't change based on how "civilized" a country is. Lmfao.

You Sup Forumsfags are a joke. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy who "doesn't approve of race mixing" (FUCKING LMAO), despite the fact that you LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

Just look at your life. You white knight for women who HATE YOU, lmfao. It's HILARIOUS. An unwanted, autistic Sup Forums virgin VOLUNTARILY spends his time white knighting for "da buuutiful aryan wimmin of moder europa!111" despite the fact that HE IS COMPLETELY FUCKING INVISIBLE TO THE WOMEN IN QUESTION. LMFAO.

Your chinless, incel ass is fucking INVISIBLE to prime women. Your dreams of running around rounding up the "weak" are about as likely as you ever finding a girlfriend. I know you like to get excited online, but remember what happens when you find the courage to leave your room: no MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN BOYS aren't going to do SHIT in the face of a massive dicked 6'3" low inhibition Tyrone.

Eugenics happens EVERY DAY and it's WOMEN who decide it, and guess WHAT? NO WOMAN ON EARTH GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about Sup Forums - PASTY WHITE BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO. Pathetic vermin. Don't ever forget what you are.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST. .

But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan Princesses" (FUCKING LMAO) will reeeeeally prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" and powerlifting to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5imiHYoBx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek even the black boy looks ripped compared to the white beta

>hahahaha who cares about all the western achievement and inventions
>muuh diick is bigger
That's all I read

YOU Again!Nigga you WASTING TIME da Jews Killed MJ
youtu.be/z5imiHYoBx4
Justice for MJ!

>who the fuck cares about "muh civilization"

Let everyone in a civilized country apply that logic for an extended period of time and see how quickly that country falls into chaos.
You don't know how good you have it.
You have no gratitude towards those who've built, and those who continue to maintain, your civilized privileges.

Reveal your flag immediately.

>lil' homiedawg in da house! muh dick!
I'd have to say that nigger impotent rage is my fav. Have fun being a 2nd class citizen your entire life, JaQueefus.

Ah late night shitposting , hold up

Women want a guy who looks like Mr. Hankey.

Confusion ?!?!?

wew lad
These are my favorite rageposts, full with impotent rage from slightly-above-average betas who think they have Sup Forums and the world figured out.
Too bad it's most likely yet another 1-post-by-this-ID bait
Have a (you), OP

Ah....I am a rare sight on this board , for I am the one who shitposts against shitposters

I use "lmfao" to compensate for the fact my argument is weakly defined and mostly outsourced hearsay so I look like I'm confident, LMFAO. As long as I have some form of an appearance of superiority, if it be egotistical rather than moral, I'm winning the argument and that's what you Sup Forums WHITE BOYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, LMFAO. Go ahead and cry about MOTHER EUROPA, but I on the other hand have BLACKED.COM, LMFAO. You guys are just a bunch of PASTY WHITE NERDS who fail to realize that EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS BASED ON THE SIZE OF MY DICK, LMFAO.

I love late night shitposting, inb4
>1 post by this ID

>Women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks.

Sadly they lack brains.

Massively.

They might be physically superior but our whole way of life, economies, science, literally everything that elevated the West above middle aged barbarism, is impossible to maintain with these monkeys (or the resulting crossbreeds).

>pussy and cock at the same time
degenerate

Honestly this is all true and hilarious I'm so glad I'm not some pasty white cuck w low test

Fuck off cunt they are beautifull

Argentinian detected

>pretends to know about civilisations and laws off attraction
>hides behind meme flag because he's ashamed of his cuntry

fucking loser :)

:3

FUCKING CAPS

FUCKING LMAO

LMFAO.

ROFL.

bump

>24 replies

i think its more amusing you actually put effort into creating this imaginary caricature that's obviously only based on your own experiences and interpretations, numb nuts

thanks bg

It's like your vision pierced deep into my soul before you wrote that.

You won't win at this game white noi

I am open to negotiations, OP. What is it that you really want?

*boi

Don't mind me, just a grammer Nazi

>1 post by this ID

White guy here.

I'm currently cucking a black guy with his white wife. I used to fuck her back in the day, and she's recently got in touch because he isn't "showing her enough attention."

Feels good man.

Your choice, but do not marry or date her. She is only just good for a one night stand now

I hope you get that bitch hooked on you; then you fuck her up and shut her down. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

subtly redpill her

>who the fuck cares about "muh civilization"
>women only care about big dicks
Do you hate civilization because you can't suck it?

She's married. I'm not dating her or ever plan to marry her. It's strictly sex. And if you've ever fucked a married woman, it's pretty insane. Not much for tits, but her ass is amazing. She's never been the take home to mom type anyway.
I plan to fuck this girl until she's raw and her hubby finds out. Maybe after that too.
I'm trying. She tells him she's "at the club" with her friends and she comes over every saturday.Sometimes friday night too. It isn't hard, especially being white, she's already redpilled herself that the nigger she married isn't putting out the way he used to, and she's come back to her roots. Plus having a larger than average penis doesn't hurt.

I really am kind of enjoying fucking up their marriage.

David Brock, is that you?

Saved!

is this new pasta?

I reallly really don't want to end up like Brazil. That's my only complaint towards race-mixing.

Pretty good pasta m8

she gon pay da toll

>Claims something to be autistic
>Goes on a autistic reeeeeeee rant and even hides flag

Only autistic one is you op, dunno what triggered you but you should take a look in mirror

Hey stupid stormweenie whitebois guess what!? Your """glorious""" western ((((civilization)))) is full of mentally ill trannies and uncontrollable whores. Gtfo with your fucking delusions and embrace the answer to your sins: Islam.

> inb4 "hiding from his flag"

I am from UAE

This is why no one takes Sup Forums seriously. Pussy ass white bois have no "cred": NOBODY RESPECTS YOU

>s-stop degeneracy w-white boiz
>be like me, become a drone
Sure, imaginary virgins fucker

That's a whole lot of text no one will read, grats on wasting 15 mins of your life.

this site is going downhill really fast. I doubt it will make it to 2018 as it seems to be deteroting every day and bait threads like this get hundreds of reply. everyone just wants to be le dank meme/edge lord than have reasonable discussion

I come to Sup Forums to see what the crusaders are up to and all I find are meaningless shitposts. Haha we have already defiled the most famous cities in western civilization's """europa""". Wtf are you whiteboi cucks gonna do to stop us from finishing the job?