What would you trade the 2nd amendment for?

Would you be willing to give it up in return for a ban on abortion, miscegenation and LGBT faggotry?

Just trying to figure out where gun ownership ranks on the priority list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don’t touch guns

SHALL

not

With guns though you can shoot the aborters, the race mixers and the gays

Fuck off data farmer

>Fuck off data farmer
My first time being called a data farmer. Does that mean I'm doing it right?

SHALL

I'll trade you my Prime Minister for your second amendment.

NOT

What's with the "shall" meme? Seeing it more and more....

Legalization of localy grown drugs, weed shrooms etc.

be

>trade second amendment for every kike, leftist, and nigger dying simultaneously
>bring back right to bear arms with the 28th amendment
/thread

Remove shitskins Ill melt all my guns down.

BE

You can fight against the gov't that supports those ideals with firearms. How do you shitposters not get it?

The only thing I'd give up the 2nd for is a legal requirement to own guns, and banning blacks, jews and spics from the continent.

Nothing really. Bad trade. But... sending all the niggers, poos, mooslums, and beaners back would be a good way to open negotiations. Meme that shit opo research.

I'd give up the second forna bigger better second. Why stop at where we are when we could put an m16 into every infants hands, a tank in every garage, and heavy weapons for the kids/siblings to practice team building on.
Drive by shootings in your neighborhood? Nothing like a 57mm through their engine block to say "go fool around somewhere else" I'm just saying if thenjaps didn't want any part of America with the whole rifle behind every blade of grass bit, imagine what it would be like if it was 120mm of smoothbore freedom behind every blade of grass. Now it sounds almost like satire, but I'm 100% serious here.

Id give up guns if all non whites were sterilized. Planet would be 1000 times better off with no pajeets and slants sucking up resources.

Recreational Nukes and no less.

You wouldnt need guns if you deported every last jew and minority.

KANGZ

Universal right to have a machine gun and hunt niggers with it (x$ a head).

I'd rather use my guns to get whatever I want LOL

No, nothing is worth trading gun rights away. Ever. Never never never, nothing is worth it.

Second Amendment 2; Electric Boogaloo

>What would you trade the 2nd amendment for?

More second amendments.

I'd trade my 2nd Amendment right for the utter extermination of the shitskins.
Other than that, nah I'm fine where I am.

>Drive by shootings in your neighborhood?
Only niggers do this

5 million dollars

Government 8/10 gf provided on demand

youtu.be/5ju4Gla2odw

They had that in the Soviet Union. If you had a somewhat respectable job you were expected to have a pretty waifu so the government would you provide with one.
Too bad you became enemies after helping them to destroy Europe. It's like no matter which side you fight for, it turns to shit :^)

I think I have it: there is nothing in existence that Americans do not have that offers benefits exceeding those of the 2nd.

Noted.

Literally from my cold dead hands. I don't care what the laws are. I am not giving up my guns.

I donno man, the second is pretty damn important. Maybe a Mass Effect style genophage that wiped out all the non whites on Earth? Star travel so we could have entirely white planets?

It would have to be some science fiction tier shit.

Muh life

Those who beat their arms in to LGBT faggotry, shall faggot for those who don't.

Everyone knows that only the gun can give, protect, and enforce your rights.

It is the air of freedom and to have a choice.

single payer healthcare

Nothing. The first amendment teaches a people to be free, the second keeps them free. Nothing else matters. The subversion of either is the rape of the country.

Death of all Marxist.

INFRINGED

A personal right wing death squad with a license to kill niggers, kikes, cucks, fembeasts, and faggots. But I'm Canadian so I digress. A man can dream tho

INFRINGED!

for skull-fucking your bloody left eye socket while you lick my balls

alternative interpretation: never

You can fix all these problems with guns.

A white christian world.

I trade 2nd amendment for 2nd amendment that has slight change so that is clearly states that anyone advocating or trying to enforce infringement be hanged.

A glorious death

Only for forever 95% WASP 100% Germanic America

id trade it for complete drug decriminalization.

>If you had a somewhat respectable job
Then you probably already have a gf. And 'somewhat respectable job' doesn't apply to anyone here anyway.

>I'll give you my gun when you pry it
from my cold, dead hands

kek

I'd trade the 2nd amendment for nothing less than a society in which crime is non-existent and all my worldly needs are taken care of for free.

Simultaneously remove the 19th amendment.