STOP FETISHIZING GENITALIA

Fetishizing genitalia, or being put off by someone simply because of their genitalia, is backward and bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkwgiK4vWJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHE is STUNNING. Get used to it.

STOP telling WOMEN what genitalia they "should' or "should not" have. STOP mislabeling STRAIGHT SEX just because of your backward cisheteronormative biases. It's anti-feminist and bigoted. It doesn't matter what genitalia a WOMAN has, SHE'S A WOMAN.

If you're a cishet man having sexual relations with a transwoman, you are having STRAIGHT SEX. No reason to be afraid little boys. Enough bigotry!

mental illness: the thread

what the fuck is this retarded shit?

Trannies are insane: news at 11

all of these trannies need to be told to STOP FETISHIZING WHAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO

that everyone should just fuck everyone, no matter, how ugly or fat they are, its exactly the same logic

>tfw you can now sue lesbian women for not sleeping with you

>stunning!!
death to all disingenuous virtue signalers

Jesus fuck how did we get to such backwards thinking?
>sucking dick isn't gay
Wat?

>traps aren't gay
i always knew

Let me guess, just like "bro jobs" aren't gay either?
This world needs to burn. God has (rightfully) abandoned us

look a faggot that went to easymode on the game of life, never to get gud, fuckless faggot. hope you find that no one really cares anymore in a couple of years and your little cry for attention is a waist of time and mutilation of your body.

It's not gay to suck a girl's penis.

Reply to this post to Die Tranny

Nigger I don't suck dick

Sad!

Traps are gay nigger. Sorry my sexual preferences displease you, you fucking snowflake

The logical conclusion of cultural Marxism as applied to sexual relations.

It's neither gay nor bad to have sex with a woman who has a penis, you fucking idiot

how about stop basing your entire identity around the three times you blew some guy dressed like rocket raccoon
how do they find all this time to have enough degenerate sexual interactions that you could base your identity on them?

Having preferences literally makes you Hitler.

Literally.

Anyone who doesn't suck my cock all of the time whenever I feel like is a [insert buzzword-] bigot.

Called wanting to breed dipshit

Do faggots realize embracing this shit is the end of their victim status? If these fucking freaks win there's no such thing as fagotry anymore.

I don't fetishise just the genitals. The whole child is important

stop posting this gay shit, no one cares,

He's a big guy

>it's a feminine penis bruh! It doesn't count!

Ironic Shitposting Is Still Shitposting

I doubt the story is even true. This person was most likely irrelevant when they were a man and now they're still irrelevant. Have to make up lies i guess after knowing you fucked up in your old skin and even fucking up more after your new skin.

>woman
>has a penis
at least try harder with the bait

I might like the look of a chocolate cake, but if I find out that it's made of shit I may loose my appetite.

can someone please tell this mentally ill degenerate to stop shilling themselves here? fuck off

>DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE FOR BEING GAY THAT'S BIGOTED LET PEOPLE HAVE SEXUAL PREFERENCE*
*unless your preference is vaginas, that's just not allowed

>Doesn't realise having their gender set to female means guys will just swipe without noticing

I'm unironically ready to final solution all genderfags. They are a cancer

BUT I LIKE VAGINAS THAT CAN SELF LUBRICATE. I LIKE THE FEELING OF THE FEMALE ORGASM.

traps are normies in desperate need of help.

SAGE

the purpose of sex is procreation

if you take that away why would anyone want to fuck you unless they were mentally ill

what the fuck does cishet even mean

/thread

Do you not tire of being WR0NG!
genitalia is the sex and it is what you are.

Looks like young Nigel Farage during his Van Halen time

Every day we move further from god's light

>tfw you're a manly man that dicks other men in the butt
>every interaction with a tranny has been overwhelmingly unpleasent in the extreme
>I am a heteronormative bigot for not wanting to fuck a "((((female)))) afterbirth creature that should have been aborted but somehow survived because we live in a world without any form of darwinism"

I bailed on the "Gay Community" the second it stopped being 90% MALE Men.

Your providing podium to this dogshit and I dont like it

The ones changing the meaning of words is you guys. You are athe derranged ones

I have a simple rule that applies equally to all my potential sex partners. If "she" has to shave more often then me then forget it.

>"... I think that many guys are swiping right at literally everyone who is listed female..."

Joni gets it. Got tons of buddies who do this when in a dry spell or wasted. Not rocket science.

im srry but ur gonna have 2 cut ur dikk off b4 i get wit chu bb

NO MEANS NO

ITT:
youtube.com/watch?v=TkwgiK4vWJg

Jack Donovan get off my board and go suck off Greg you traitor fuck

A literal waste of your time in posting this thread here.

Even the literal fags are protesting this faggotry

I urge you to take acid and then observe the trans folk, I just did this by accident and it wasn't pretty

>that shadow

only one leather vest away from being in a local hair metal cover band

>do you need TRANS stamped on your forehead
Yes, let's make that a thing please

I identify as a toilet how DARE YOU not poop on me you TOILETPHOBE. STOP FETISHIZING BATHROOMS YOU BIGOT

You're bigoted against the bigoted. I think you should become a hermit and never talk to us again.

Trannies are insane. I tried to be friends with one and they started to hate me for no reason. They all deserve painful lives.

I suppose I should discount all physical aspects and appearance as a whole.
Which includes voice.
I also shouldn't judge culture, religion or ideas influenced by such.
Judging someone based on social standing, class or wealth should be right out then, as they're also tied to race/ethnicity/gender/culture/religion/national origin/Sexual orientation/etc.

So at this point, I simply surrender any right to make personal judgements about my own sexual desire, companionship or use of body.

In essence, I, you, and even your mother and little sister should accept the sexual demands, as well as any others, of anyone who asks.

Yes, even your married mother.
Because to judge or deny someone because of your backward, archaic ideas about monagamy is clear bigotry towards the freely polyamorous.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/kys/

It's all relative now. Didn't you know? They said so. Nothing is good or bad...everything just is. Therefore free reign to DO WHAT THOU WILT.

>le slippery slope
top meme bigot

Weak bait, try again faggot

This is so degenerate. I don't get how someone feels the need to modify their body, just get on with your fucking life ffs, spend the time it takes to chop your dick off to do something productive. This is truly a mental disease. And anyway, do they think the only thing that matters about person is their looks? I'd rather sleep with a smart alien chick than a supermodel with IQ below 80.