Lauren Southern talks about the Great Replacement

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Can we finally admit that all the people making threads shitting on Lauren and still doing it are shills/antifaggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/817195787255955458
pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/when-labels-dont-fit-hispanics-and-their-views-of-identity/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/paris_isis_and_the_externalization_of_evil.html
newobserveronline.com/2017/05/only-7-of-refugee-invaders-working-in.html
fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html
zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guessed they where from thread 1

yeah it was a hit job. Anyone that punches right with no real good reason is a shill. There will be more shilling to come and they will do hit jobs on other ecelebs

>I get my political commentary from a 22 year old girl

>I get my political commentary from a youtuber

Why does anyone fall for these memes?

shills attack female nationalists
harder than anyone else
because hot girls will attract more people
to ideologies and they know damn well

dont care how lame or cringey ecelebs that spread the message to normies are...dont care what reason they are really in it for.

this is a culture war, we have started to win the culture war. they are soldiers regurgitating ideology from their masters into digestible formats the normal people can understand.

Same is true for reddit and TD.

All who hate the loss of Sup Forums's obscurity, the rise of TD and reddit, cross pollination of formats...and ecelebs who spread in ways Sup Forums could never are shills, even if they dont realize it. Kek and pepe, if it works i dont give a fuck. Kekistan too...so long as the objective is progressing all is worth it. I dont care about based jews/blacks./whatever . We need to spread and enter the normal realm to fight the establishment. You cannot do this without sacrifice, and pol was the sacrifice.

Nothing more, nothing less. Those who see Sup Forums as a hobby for obscure ideology and specific mannerisms lost...we are global, they are global, we are the same now. Sup Forums was sacrificed for this cause....willfully...get on board or gtfo.

So Sup Forums ended up sacrificing itself for the greater good? I am sad but I don't mind, it's working.

>Can we finally admit that all the people making threads shitting on Lauren and still doing it are shills/antifaggots?
I am no shill. By the same token, I don't need some e-celeb (any of them) using me as an advertising conduit for their "Image" and what they are selling.

Bottom line is that these people are ALL Alex Jones tier snake oil sales people... Sure, some of what they say makes sense, but they spout more garbage than good.

What are you like 12? Can you not see the bigger picture here? I have never seen her shit nor most of the other alt light altright ecelebs but the importance they have in the culture war is enormous. If you punch right for no good reason you are our enemy.

She needs to just come out and admit shes a white supremacist, honestly. She dances around the topic but the kind of culture and traditional values she expresses desire for can not exist in a multicultural society

Sup Forums forfeit the right to be the contrarian old man who bitches about everything a long time ago. The election changed things. It had its Chanology moment, only it's taken a little longer to make it into the real world, and hasn't done it in exactly the same way. As cringey as it is, there is no other way that has made itself clear yet.

Lauren is a fat thot that belongs in a cage. Saged

Nah it is ok - we kinda always knew Sup Forums would need to be sacrificed for the greater good: the past 4 weeks has shown that it is gone. There are other dark corners of the web we can go and we can still try to steer the narrative here to help the newfags. The world is our oyster and the cold civil war will go on for a long time before it gets hot.

She did pretty good with that video. Its a shame without a revolution Europe will become a Islamic continent in 25 years.

The good thing is that they don't have any ammo left.

They'll keep using old irrelevant out of context tweets, and some picture that doesn't mean anything, but their case is getting thinner and thinner.

Lauren:
>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>went to Europe to meet with Generation identitare stop NGO boats
>constantly on the front lines supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands people about immigration, gender roles, traditionalism, political correctness, and even now directly talking about the Great Replacement
>>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>smart enough to subtly promote Sup Forums-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career

I seriously can't think of any girl or even public figure period who's more based right now, while still having a massive audience. She still needs to have broad appeal so she can keep growing her audience though.

Wrong. Alex Jones is controlled by InfoWars, he's openly said he doesn't care about whites becoming a minority, he's called Netanyahu great. He is controlled and essentially just a salesman, and his antics have always been stupid, his narrative about 9/11 retarded.

Lauren is totally independent. She doesn't work for Rebel Media anymore so she's free to stay and do whatever she wants, and she's always on point.

She has to. That's the only way to convert normies to our side and win the culture war. We have to have people like her (hot women work best too) that don't say things considered "insane" by normies. She's the more-tame gateway drug that eventually leads followers to the harder-to-swallow idea of white nationalism.

good god

I'm sorry.. What were you saying? Got distracted

Why doesn't she have children yet?

"White supremacist" was always a stupid Jew buzzword to deny whites their natural self-interest.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging biological differences between the races.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestors' achievements and heritage, or trying to measure them.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to become a minority in your own country, or preserving European-derived culture.

There's nothing wrong about caring about your ethnic interests as a group, like every other race (Jews, blacks, Hispanics, etc. do). It's not "supremacy", it's "self-preservation" and reality.

It's only considered "supremacy" when whites do it. And she should never use that label. Not even "white nationalist" even if it's more accurate because of the "baggage" and brainwashing.

The entire point is that these views should be normal, as they were in the past, without being associated with loaded labels like "supremacist", "Nazi" or "white nationalist", and Lauren is smart enough to know that.

Because she's only 22, and she wouldn't be able to do what she does now if she did? It will happen at some point.

This seems like the only shill talking point that comes up, if it's not lies like "Jew" or "coalburner", it's "they don't have children" or "attention whore" as if that invalidates anything they say.

Eceleb shit but whatever, at least shes on the right track

>mfw

hell no, I get my political commentary from CNN

>white supremacist

shill detected.

There is a big difference between white supremacist and white nationalist - that you do not know the difference shows that you know fuck all about our movement.

We're literally 1 layer away from the mainstream goys. The white race might end up waking up after all.

why is her voice so deep?

>Lauren Soutern

Just reminded me that I have a giantess vore fetish over this girl.

I want her to shrink me to like half an inch, tease men, put me in her mouse, swish me around, and then swallow me whole. Then I her gullet will pulsate me down towards her stomach where I will land in a small land of whatever food and drink she has consumed.

She will then go on about her day completely forgetting that I'm within her.

This is the right answer. The_Donald is fucking cringey but they repost shit directly from here. Awesome. Bunch of neckbeards waking up to degeneracy and anti-white political movements? Awesome. A few internet whores making some shekels but at the same time spreading right wing messaging to everybody? Fucking awesome. Use the globalists' tactics against them.

So what if whites are being replaced. Ideas matter more than skin color. If our ideas remain then why does it matter?

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/817195787255955458

>takes a closeup of her cameltoe in a hot pants covered in anime girls
>white nationalist maiden, definitely not a damaged ex-libertarian with daddy issues

Finbro, when you come, can you link the video to the Golden One talking about why its okay she doesnt have kids?

inglesh langhuage not language first

None of you fucks noticed the bulge.

God help us all.

Exactly. E-celebs don't bother me, because I don't pay attention to them. But I recognise that they are doing good, so I don't signal against them. I don't understand the mindset of people who obsessively watch people they dislike and then complain about them

>all these pro hitler comment with 6000000 likes

Will we avenge his spirit pol ?

What is it with all you degenerate trap fucks infesting this place recently? She is a woman for fucks sake.

Go ahead and tell the class where you get your political commentary from.

>I get my political commentary from a Tajikistan aluminium production forum

>The Great Replacement

This dumb bitch has never opened up a history book has she?

Immigration has always been a major factor of western countries. The big difference now is that instead of a stream of white immigrants they are now brown. Combine this with labour being utterly powerless these days against capital and you have 'Those that came before' blaming 'Those coming now' instead of realizing that capital is fucking everyone over

All she can do is punch down, which is the sign of a intellectual midget

>CANADA

A

She is just parroting things other people have said. There are many many lonely beta orbiters out there who harp on every word she says. She gives them hope that they can find a girlfriend like them.

nothing of value to contribute, kys

people with that type of talking point are also posting this what a surprise

What an insightful post

Read Pat Buchanan's web letter, listen to Kevin MacDonald or even Jordan Peterson or just read a fucking book

Southern is entry level shit you shouldn't waste time staring at cuz a pretty face is saying it

no, this is all planned. There's going to be a limited hangout nationalist """revolt""" and then the CIA will rouse up all leftists and minorities to extinguish right-wingers forever, globally.

What's sad is that it's so obvious, yet so many people are still falling for it.

This.

Why doesn't she talk about how European immigration has completely destroyed the Anglo-Saxon identity of both the U.S and Canada?

That's right, because she is one of those who replaced the Anglo-Saxons.

theyve always been shills

yeah well your ''beta orbiter who throw money post'' posted in every lauren thread is so deep i cant compete sorry

The real great replacement is whites displacing the native americans. Being replaced does not feel good does it?

>it's another e-celeb thread
back you go

Source?

Why are you so afraid of people with different skin colors?

This girl is a useful asset.
I don't have to explain why do I?

And there have been Muslims shitting up the boards over the last couple of weeks, asking them to post something based about Mohammad seems to make them scuttle back under the carpet.
They hate Jews. They're Jew posting to slide in and then they do whatever they can to stink the threads up and spoil everything.
Pro Tip: everyone on the right is s Jew - if you're Reddit brained enough to fall for fucking smelly /Muslimpol

Literally every single public figure nowadays is gonna be an "e-celeb".

This has to be single stupidest thing we hear against them.

"E-celebs" are necessary to spread views, and provide alternatives to the mainstream media and narrative.

Because ideas are derived by the groups who create them and maintain them? Because whites should care about self-preservation like every other group does?

Go to Asia or Africa, Mexico or the Middle-East if you want to see the kind of ideas they enjoy. If you replace Europeans or Americans with those groups, you will replace European and American ideas with theirs.

There's a reason why European culture has created so much in the past, and it's not limited to "culture" or happenstance.

>Immigration has always been a major factor of western countries

Only America really. And even then, it was never replacement like what we're seeing now, it was just various other white groups staying which wasn't even comparable to the modern situation. There's a difference between a few Irish and Italians coming in, and waves of Muslims 85-IQ Muslims and 80-IQ violent Africans.

m8 you're an idiot, the shills absolutely hate Lauren. They don't want this to happen.

They either want civic nationalist cucks like PJW, or they want "extreme far-right nasty groups" they can easily margalize. Lauren doesn't fit any of those ends.

The problem with this line of thought is that it trys to ascribe some kind of justness becaus eof past sins, Why should you lay down and let yourself be destroyed because of some fags self guilt and fantasy of self flagellation?

that fag is you btw

I am capable of understanding ideas that africans, mexicans and middle easterners have come up with. Why do you assume they can't understand ours?

Because being a dying or dead race doesn't exactly advertise your ideas as being very successful. If they were so great, then your ideas should have led to your preservation and enfranchisement. Instead when I look upon what passes for 'ideas' amongst the whites I see only degeneracy and self-loathing.

Think about it for a moment. Would you rather adopt the ideas of a foreign culture that was thriving, or one that was rotting in its own filth and dying away? The ideas of the whites will not long survive their demise as a race. And good riddance, I say.

this is an international thing, not just in the USA

couldnt tell you i never did it not borned yet but yeah it doesnt feel good thats why we won't let this happen without a sound

>muh skin color
fuck off spic

You have not refuted any of my points...

amen user

What you are seeing is not a the bulge of a cock but the padding of a full bush. If you grew up in the 80's you would instantly recognize that.

Trips

Obviously white culture has failed the west. It's time to try something new

Because there are people alive today who still suffer from things our ancestors did and we still benefit from the things they did. We do bear some responsibility

How many babies does Lauren have?

She has said herself that she's not a white nationalist
So, the real shills are the ones that still support that kike loving whore

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

What you have is pathological altruism. That you would destroy your own people and the future of your children if it would "help" another group of people. Your reasoning embodies how everything wrong with the western world today. You are a weak person.

You're either the most self-aware self-loathing white I've seen in a while, or you're a non-white (((agent provocateur))) trying to demoralize the whites. Can't quite decide which, although I'm leaning toward the latter because of the self-defeating nature of your posts. You're shapeshifting WAY too hard and it's very noticeable.

You say previously that the whites' ideas will survive their demise, which implies that there is something valuable about their ideas that others will want to adopt. Yet now, with

>Obviously white culture has failed the west. It's time to try something new
You've done a complete 180 and are claiming that the white culture as it stands is not valuable and should be discarded.

Go and whack off somewhere else cringelord
who let this vile little gutter muppet in here. it's wanking all over the place.
Get it out.

How is ''white culture'' whatever that retarded term means failed the west ?

also there wont be a west without us. You cant bring idiot with double digits IQ from the third world, give them a 10 minutes lesson on how to behave like a human and expect them to behave like whites and carry on the society. It's way too quick, way too abrupt. It will not work

Because they're genetically different, come from widely different culture, and because they come in large numbers which makes it impossible to properly integrate them anyway?

They don't want to integrate and trying to make them integrate is called "racist" now. Ideas don't come out of thin air, and they don't magically get preserved if remove the responsible for creating them.

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/when-labels-dont-fit-hispanics-and-their-views-of-identity/
>Hispanics are also divided over how much of a common identity they share with other Americans. About half (47%) say they consider themselves to be very different from the typical American. And just one-in-five (21%) say they use the term “American” most often to describe their identity. On these two measures, U.S.-born Hispanics (who now make up 48% of Hispanic adults in the country) express a stronger sense of affinity with other Americans and America than do immigrant Hispanics.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
>40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

>In France, 93% of Muslims vote for socialism.
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/paris_isis_and_the_externalization_of_evil.html

"White culture" never failed the West. Jews did, and the nonwhite invasion is currently doing it.

Every group has done bad things in the past you massive retard. Have you heard of the Arab slave trade, Ummayad caliphate, Ottoman slave trade, the Barbary Slave Trade, the Haitian genocide, the massacre of Russians by Jewish Bolsheviks in the USSR, etc.?

The only group that's always held responsible is whites, never other groups, and we've already way overcompensated. The only group that should be cared for by whites is the natives, but that's been/being already done.

Lauren please stop making threads about yourself and fuck me instead

oh sorry i thought i typed "or at least a white separatist" in there.

i'm of the viewpoint that there is no objective "good" or "bad" races but rather that we would all be much, MUCH happier if we kept to our own kind, and shared between us ideas about inventions, technological and medical advancements, etc. but geographical separation,

>She has said herself that she's not a white nationalist

This is good because it's a heavily stigmatized label.

People would keep using that quote "I'm a white nationalist" to discredit her, and limit her reach and the growth of her audience, or even ban her and her videos.

Her not explictly calling herself a "white nationalist" is a good thing, and you're obviously a shill if you care that much about a pointless label and not the ideas.

jesus fucking christ. we're reaching the levels of finnish turboknighting that didn't seem possible. is this what 50k years of evolution have come to, jerking off to alt-lite coalburning e-celeb on manchurian stalagmite research board?

she's adorable

And it's all capitalism's fault that this is happening. You can't be a libertarian/ancap/conservative and then complain about the importation of cheap laborers. You people shill against raising the minimum wage but then complain about immigrants driving down salaries and raising the cost of living.

Careful! Someone might take that statement seriously!

>difference between muslims/blacks and irish/italians

the micks and wops were seen as equally worthless, fuck you and your revisionism

your day is coming

where is that faggot crying about her denying white genocide now?

that's a seam in her leggings.

You don't get to build your empires by exploiting the rest of the world and then get pissy when they come wanting just compensation. Why are whites so greedy and irresponsible? They take and take from everyone and don't want to share at all.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea of wanting just people of a certain skin color. Why not eye color or hair color? Why not have inclusion to your little club be based on whether someone can roll their tongues. It seems like really arbitrary reason to exclude so much of the worlds population.

Do you realize all the talent and ideas and wealth you lose out on by closing your doors

no it isn't aquafresh

As a fellow Aussie that is pretty much the MO of the Young Libs. Internal factions are worse than left-wing parties

The only thing I hate more than Jews like (((Lauren))) are the goddamned subhuman Finns who think they're white and they're gay ass country

>shilling this hard.

You have to go back.

they rebrand of course

now they say ''why doesnt she have a baby'' or ''she doesnt name the jew''.

I love how all the permavirgins congregate in these threads.

>alt-lite

If making videos exposing white genocide is "alt-lite", then call me alt-lite. But then that label has lost all meaning.

>coalburning
No proof is ever provided for this.

>e-celeb
Retarded label.

>libertarian/ancap/conservative

This is a NatSoc/fascist board, so I don't know what you're getting at.

Capitalism is a problem, but the cultural Marxism and communism have caused just as many problems. That's why Third Position exists. A lot of them aren't even cheap laborers, they don't even fucking work, so that's not the only problem.

newobserveronline.com/2017/05/only-7-of-refugee-invaders-working-in.html
>Only 7% Of “Refugees” Working In Germany

fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
>Germany’s Major Firms Have Hired Fewer Than 100 of Its 1 Million Refugees

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
>Sweden Took 162k Refugees Last Year, 494 Got Jobs

>3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

>Minister of Labor: "Only one tenth of refugees is viable for the job market"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html

>Chief of bavarian Chamber of Trade: "70% of refugees don't complete their apprenticeships"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html

>Hans-Werner Sinn (famous german economist): Right now the big majority of migrants will be a burden for the state. If you don't want a limit, there's only wage dumping or mass unemployment
zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht

I think he was banned earlier today. Thank God.

do you whiteknights even think about what youre saying? What am I shilling for?

So now whites are 'they' and not 'we?'

Previously from you:
You know, if you're gonna try and manipulate the whites toward self-destruction, that's fair. You have to pursue the advantages of your own people, whoever they are.

But jeez, you're doing such a shit job of it. If you're gonna shapeshift you need to keep track of which skin you're wearing at the moment, yeah?

maybe his skin color is (((white))) so he's confused

I am white but i am human first. Also I don't want to identify with myself with people who consider themselves white supremacist.

sometimes the obvious needs to be said out loud. if not it becomes rare and forgotten like common sense, thanks user.

Yeah, that's what I'm figuring. Honestly, what's really funny to me about the (((whites))) is how they think pushing the whites into destruction is gonna benefit them in the long run. When it's the whites who are the most tolerant of them and been the most benevolent towards them for the last half a century.

All they have to do is keep riding that wave and they're set. But noooo, they just HAVE to keep stirring the shit. Such bizarre behavior.

No.
This. That ain't no cock, that's poof. It's soft.