AntiFaggots are trying their best to dox me

AntiFaggots are trying their best to dox me.

They even went so far as to send me pictures of a person they thought was me (it wasn't).

What have others done in this situation? Is it even bad if I do get doxed? What do ya'll think.

pic unrelated

Bump

What are they trying to doxx? If you're just some shit poster on frog twitter who practiced good opsec I wouldn't worry about it.

Go whine about how you were caught.
Then they either let up thinking they've won, or they double down on an innocent and get ruined

I am not. I am a pretty active IRL activist.

How much should I worry here?

Do you own a gun? Shoot a motherfucker if they take a single step on your property, getting doxxed and strangers showing up is reason enough to fear for you safety in most courts Id imagine.

1. Dont apologize if ur found out, it only dissappoints potential allies and strengthens their lust for your destruction
2. Lots of pepo are being "doxxed" recently and it only weakens how powerful doxxing is. If you are going to talk to the media, dress nice.

Where do ya live bro? Some are docile others are crazy, the ones near me (I live just south of San Francisco) will give death stares and shout but not much else.

To be clear, I am not worried about them attacking me (I'm quite large and own and regularly train with firearms).

I am however worried for the reputation of my wife and my extended family.

If I am "found out", I surely will not apologize. I am already pretty open with my views and talk with friends and coworkers about my beliefs quite a lot.

I more worry about the reputation/safety of my family.

I wouldn't worry. I was told i'd be doxxed and killed multiple times by niggers on social media. Told them to bring roses.

You're fine.

>I am a pretty active IRL activist.

Contact Nathan Damigo or Matthew Heimbach for advice, if there's anyone that have experience dealing with butthurt ANTIFAs it's them.

It hasnt gotten to the point where antifa are doing that level of "vigilante" attacks. Instead, theyre mostly sparring with normies at rallys or marches and gettig steamrolled.

I understand that your family matters, obviously get them to understand firearms and lock the doors when necessary.

Handle things as they come. Your family isn't necessarily tied to your political views in corporate America.

Dox them back using their medium of contact with you???

If your open about it how can it hurt your reputation?

Also mind sharing why it pissed them off so much?

>Also mind sharing why it pissed them off so much?

A rally we did here locally against the fag degeneracy seemed to really piss them off, they've been trying to hunt us down ever since.

>If your open about it how can it hurt your reputation?

As for now my employer/family/friends can kind of say my political views are quirky or eccentric. If it became openly know about the level of activism I engage in, it might be harder for them to ignore.

>I am however worried for the reputation of my wife and my extended family.
Does your family know about your views? If not, I would confront them.

you have your rights, don't let the real fascists take them away from you

I am reasonably open about my views. My parents know about my views although not exactly interested in joining the the future party, are understanding of why I came to these conclusions.

>don't let the real fascists take them away from you

nigga, I'm the real Fascist. Not those faggots.