Are there any REAL news outlets?

So, I was looking around the web today for news articles regarding trump, and literally all I saw was smear pieces and attacks on him.
I tried google, bing, yahoo search, fuck I even tried duckduckgo and literally every piece was negative.

I don't want some breitbart conservative media thing, I want an UNBIASED news site.
Does such a thing even exist? And if it does, where can I find it?

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/
sputniknews.com/
rt.com/
oann.com
drudgereport.com/
censored.news/
angrypatriotmovement.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your on the best news site friend.

OANN - One America News Network. Literally real news.

infowars

presstv.ir/
sputniknews.com/
rt.com/

Here's the link oann.com
Don't worry about clickbait -- like I said, it's real news, family-owned. No corporate shilling; maybe one commercial per break (if that, as they're very selective); REAL facts, Journalists, investigative reporters not owned by corps & politicians.

Honestly, your local news station is probably your best bet.

NPR's news summary isn't bad either. Listen to it over breakfast. BBC also has a pretty good news app for your phone.

I like Drudge because it has links to everything else at the bottom of the page.

Every single news outlet is listed, the good, the bad and the ugly...

drudgereport.com/

Daily Mail. Serious. British tabloids are the best news source on US politics.

Dailymail.co.uk

Check my 34's, muthafuckas.

Those are state propaganda outlets for Iran and Russia

no, everybody has an agenda

what kind of idiot would waste money on thousands of wages and not push his ideology?

>I want an UNBIASED news site.
beforeitsnews.com

if by news you mean media, then probably not. there's different levels of news.
1. what the government wants the public to think is happening
2. what the media reports
3. accurate source evidence

RT is the BEST news source you'll ever find. It's not biased at all. I was a libtard before and I thought I would find a lot of propaganda to laugh at while watching Russia Today as it was named back then. I casually watched it and every single thing that they say makes sense and more importantly checks out. It's the greatest news source I've ever seen, just give it a chance.

This is unfortunately correct

>smear pieces
>literally just telling the truth about him, his history, and his policies

Unironically this

I used to think Jones and Infowars were a joke until I watched some of his documentaries, and then I fact checked everything I saw. I couldn't believe how credible all that shit was.

So I started watching their news broadcast, it's pretty good. Most of their news coverage is just them discussing what other journalists have reported though, but it is pretty accurate.

no that is why some were so critical of the alt kike cernofucks who just spew out (((breitbart))) fake news and make up bs themselves.

i heard that is a jew owned site that is just pushing edgy memes to 12 year olds

Breitbart isn't even that fake of news. Extremely biased, but not really fake. I haven't seen them report inaccurate information.

What exactly does Cernovich even do? I don't understand that guy. Does he have a media company? Does he just submit news reports to other journalist outlets?

He seems like he has an IQ of 83 when I hear him talk

Reuters is the least cringe-worthy.

fpbp

>Breitbart isn't """that""" fake of news
>Obama isn't """that""" black of a president

www.circa.com

Consume everything and reach your conclusions after gaining all available information.

Your brain is the news.

INFO FUCKING WARS

If somebody calls you a nigger, kick his ads. If two people call you a nigger, start to wonder. If three people call you a nigger, get a basketball and start telling people that you dindu nuffin.

BBC news are you kidding?

None are unbiased.

Best to read around as much as possible.

>Circa

>OP asks for non-fake news
>suggest fucking Circa, the web division of a media company under contract to only run positive stories about Trump.

this

twitter accounts with focus or on scene reporting
still biased though

>anonymous sources
hey cnn

Just pieces on foreign affairs. The idea is to make you disinterested in the habbenings in your own country

freewestmedia.com

www.cnn.com
www.reddit.com

This.

Sup Forums is always on the front line

>wants non-sensationalist news
>has 'dont tread on me' flag.
The fucking irony.

The free market has failed to provide honest, unbiased news. Literally the only news that can be trusted to not be sensationalist and putting marketshare about accuracy are government funded networks. ABC (Australia), BBC, NPR/PBS, DW, Al-JafuckingZeera and the like are the only decent ones. All commercial news media is utter shit and always will be.

Muh irony of using a flag n muh stuff on the muh Sup Forums muh and muh muh muh
Beans muh beans

Point of order: Al Jazeera is really good except for when it covers the Middle East. Any ME coverage will be slanted in in a pro-Qatar way. Other than that, they do some phenomenal investigative reporting.

Virtually all the media seems to be on the same page now, with some slight differences on inconsequential issues and tone.

I didn't notice this until about 2 years ago. Maybe I just wasn't aware enough to pick up on it... but it really seems like the media's different in some way.

It's almost as if they had a giant international meeting and somebody laid out how the stories will be covered.. or like there is a central body that is guiding the whole thing.

I know it's largely controlled by jews, but it still seems odd how in-sync the 'media class' seems to be on certain issues.

I don't think you could even hold a job if you had an opinion that differed to far from the standard line.

It's actually kind of creepy, because people are only getting a small sampling of informed opinion, so they can't even seem to contemplate anything else.

>pro-Qatar way.
>implying Qatar did anything wrong
holy shit shlomo, are you even trying? get the kike and saudi dick out your asshole boy.

>not using java

Sup Forums is the place to get news

AP and Reuters. they're critical of him at times but far more objective compared to other msm outlets like CNN and Fox
that happened after I accidentally dragged the captcha into the submit box and hit enter

>It's almost as if they had a giant international meeting and somebody laid out how the stories will be covered.. or like there is a central body that is guiding the whole thing.
The DNC leaks showed they had a mailing list for media outlets to tell them what narrative to run with. It's especially funny when you figure out the keyword for the week. pic related

I don't think Qatar is funding terrorism or whatever the House of Saud (you know, the chief exporters of Wahabbism) is claiming. Just pointing out they have a bias in one area.

this place is as real as it gets.

your local news. no opinions and you get chaseb owls

That's pretty wild....

censored.news/
headlines and links from over a dozen independent sites
also
angrypatriotmovement.com/

>I don't think Qatar is funding terrorism
Found the muslim brotherhood loving shill.

Nope everything that people repressent in one form or another is biased and most probably be loaded with personal preferences and opinions.

All reporting tends to have bias, one of the main problems with MSM is that they won't admit theirs and pretend to be unbiased. Drudge is the closet to unbiased because he links to a wide variety of sources.
But in terms of "real" news, I recommend these:
------> OANN
------> Infowars

>Qatar is accused of funding terrorism by Suadi Arabia
>Saudi fucking Arabia, the country responsible for funding nearly all terrorism in the middle east.

Seriously, the House of Saud and Iran are basically responsible for all terrorism in that part of the world.

>NPR

Fucking retard.