Tfw white people will be a tiny minority segregated into reservations by 2100

>tfw white people will be a tiny minority segregated into reservations by 2100

This is justice for all the crimes your race committed

>>tfw white people will be a tiny minority segregated into reservations by 2100

This!

traffic to get in will be terrible from all the brown girls looking to ride white dick.

White people will move out to avoid the groid as always and you'll be left on your own to create a shithole like literally everywhere else in the world dominated by brown people.

Oh so we're keeping track of the crimes races commit? What about the disproportionate crimes niggers commit like being savage subhumans?

I know this is bait but it's nice to remind shitskins how primative and worthless you've been throughout history. You don't deserve whites.

Saged and reported

>tfw minorities turn into degenerate trannies/homos...etc. more than white people
Good luck with that, you'll have to give every trans an artificial womb for that.

You will be evaporated by the nazi gods long before then liberal faggot

>snownigger thinks he had a civilization

LOL

You're living in it.

This place looks good.

Here's comes reality

Take a look at the shield. You'll see it.
White ppl aren't going anywhere.
(OP)take your Faggotry somewhere else!

>le avoid the le grid XD

That's enough internet for today, kiddo

Jokes on you i will have died of old age by then. Idgaf

>This is justice for all the crimes your race committed
Like giving the world the technologies to survive and thrive? Like making it possible for well over 90 % of currently living people to ever be born at all?

The world will have started it's 3rd war before that user. Good Luck

you niggers will probably try to live on our reservations just like you beg to get into our countries now

This is what happens when you trust blacks in the same way you'd trust humans.

>crimes
You niggers are the worst for it.

Im white and id punch that faggot

>tfw Mexico is on track to back its rightful territory by the sheer numbers of Mexicans living there

>webm

I'm not watching that shit fuck off

It's much more likely that Hispanics get fed up with niggers and their bullshit and start exterminating them.

White people in Latin America are treated like demi-gods.