I challenge every trump supporter to provide a single video of Trump speaking coherently about an issue...

I challenge every trump supporter to provide a single video of Trump speaking coherently about an issue. Not a single taker. I cannot think of a single time he actually spoke knowledgeably about any topic or issue, other than using his blender of words and adjectives. Seriously - how can anyone support this man if he is incapable of having a single conversation about a complex issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtu.be/OUEeAzl9Weo
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/world-autism-awareness-day
youtu.be/cH_231dBLGI
youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
youtube.com/watch?v=SPomcb0_IaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

How about something from this millennium

We all know dumtrump is a big fat phony but did you really wanted the witch in?

youtu.be/OUEeAzl9Weo

>Trump has never said anything coherent
>Here he is doing so
>B-b-b- no it needs to be in this certain timeframe

> anyone who criticizes god emperor trump is a shill

>anyone who criticizes god emperor trump is a shill
Only when they're BTFO, which OP was here

>faggots are coincidentally working in teams
>coincidentally

Pray Soros wipes your payroll servers with more than a cloth.

>Everyone with a European fag flag point out the obvious, but they think they're just being ironic.

I know who you are.
Aren't you the retarded leaf who doesn't
Understand Impeachment?
I told you show this to your mommy get off this website. autismspeaks.org/what-autism/world-autism-awareness-day

>written speech vs. joking/improvising

youtu.be/cH_231dBLGI

need some help with those goalposts?

>You're all so stupid, listen to me drone on about a topic nearly none of us understands, in a tone of voice that can make your babies fall asleep, for an amount of time long enough for you to forget about the topic. These next words will be the only real thing I wrote, or had intended on saying, if the rest were only fluffed over by nonsense and some kind of wizardry. Appreciating a period in our humanity, a time we are so fortunate to share, endless opportunities where there are truly no boundaries, limited only by our imagination and unending ambition to explore the voids modern science has left us to stride...

>This shits fucking cool, ain't it?

Lmfao leave him alone he's retarded.

SAYYY NIGGER!
If you're not a shill then is you IRL
youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

OP keeps getting BTFO
Turns out what his friends told him about Trump wasn't true.

The smart man plays a fool

I think we all understood this

OP experiencing some bad cognitive dissonance right about now

We didnt elect him to talk good you stupid cunt

You are the literal embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Have you ever seen Trudeau replies to a question? I mean your probably a leftist right?

He isn't incapable of doing what you ask. He chooses not to, because it isn't his style.
And are you really going to try to tell me that, after two years of this, his style isn't effective? You don't have to like it, but you can't argue against it.

JFK was a trash president though

Being a good orator does not make you a good president

>Have you ever seen Trudeau replies to a question?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

How is this man allowed to be in office?

faggot politicians train their entire lives to speak like a faggot on stage, instead of training their whole lives to be competent leaders and stay relatively morally good.

trump on the other hand dosnt give a fuck.

I can't watch Trump speaking live off the teleprompter myself, I always wait for the highlights after. He is hard to listen to, repeats himself over and over but using a different verb or adjective each time.
I freaking LOVE his tweets tho!

youtube.com/watch?v=SPomcb0_IaE

OP BTFO BASED TRUMP REIGNS SUPREME GOD BLESS AMERICA

He is handsome and dude weed
Democracy was a mistake