This fucking cunt cleaned Trump's star on Hollywood Boulevard

Who the fuck does this cunt think she is erasing the word "racist", and other words, from Donald Trump's stat on Hollywood Boulevard?

She has a fucking bible quote on her Twitter profile too. Everything about her is loathsome - her Aryan looks, her rural background. Go home.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/05/16/study_muscle_men_more_politically_conservative_than_others/
archive.is/HW1Mf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. nigger

OP is genetically insecure.

0/8 saged
kill yourself

Saged and reported
kys faggot

fpbp

she looks like a pre BLACKED Miley

/thread

I would marry this woman.

Beautiful

She seems nice and cute. I'm going to be a virgin for the rest of my life.

saged u cunt

I want to marry, impregnate her and have many white babies.

i would marry her

me too

sadly i'll never wed a wife.

God bless her.

You're a faggot. I bet you castrated yourself

what a saint

She is the ideal human being. I hope you get choked to death.

Who the fuck is this new pol waifu. I can find her and give her the D and all you wizards can fap to it and vicariously give her the D through me. My thrusts will be your thrusts

I think I just fell in love with that girl.

damn shes cute.
I want to stretch her tender walls out and fill her with my unworthy shitskin seed.

this looks like another astroturfing technique. Someone is gunna post her instagram on here in a minute and anons will flock to it and she'll have rightwing rhetoric and become another e-celeb.

Very clever shilling

my fingers are crossed that it is a promise ring

Why are /ourgirls/ such qts?

more proof libturds are batshit crazy. I would never make the effort to post at reddit to bash some Clinton supporter.

cos we enjoy taking care of ourselves and don't rely on the government.

YEEEE HAAW I'M A COWGIRL

>Because we expect or rotating 'boyfriends' to take care of us.

Seeing her clean up the comments people made repels me.

lol bad b8 m8

Someone should put a camera on the star and report anyone who scribbles on it. Their community service should be working for free at a Trump resort.

Seeing all the people gathering around her to watch sickens me. Especially the fatass behind her. I'm surprised no one helped her.

Nignogs fulfilling civic indenture would be a big dip in worker quality for any Trump venture.

She's just a vapid attention whore. Cleaning the fucking sidewalk for likes on social media. Dream big

hmm, I'm struggling to come up with a job they couldn't fuck up

you're surprised? this is in LA?

you get it women dont do it for the good of others they do it for the betterment of themselves, in this case attention from trump supporters

>white women are corrup-

mad lass

Someone please cover that whore's knees

She's a fine display of patriotism, leave her be.

did this bitch get deported yet? she has such a punchable face

FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE SHILL FAGGOT
She is a patriot, unlink you, ya dirty fucking cumdumpster. go fuck ya brother

Fuck she's thicc I wanna impregnate her

It would just get stolen by niggers.

Kys

This.

>whore knee
>whoreknee
>horny
jews?

Coyote pls go

Why can't anyone just respect each other's opinions? Since there is no real way to objectively rank people's thoughts and ideas, You can't say her viewpoint is any less valid than yours. What do you have to post hate on someone you have never even met?

Goodness she's pretty

Would be easier with Cilit Bang

BANG! and the dirt is gone.

>western spy squat, heals not touching ground
she's not a real Trump supporting Russian stooge, she's controlled opposition

Made my day

i automatically hate any person that wears those shoes/sandals/whatever the fuck they are

You know where you are though, so kill yourself.

She's in the middle of Cali, it's amazing she wasn't assaulted

>This fucking cunt cleaned Trump's star on Hollywood Boulevard

modern art. what does it mean?

I think it's trying its hand at intelligible though

A hot white girl

>The one "grow up" sticker.
Yes please do.

Don't be such a queer arse nigger. She's only doing what she thinks is right, plus she's lovely and I bet she even enjoys listening to country music too.

I've never met a girl who listens to country.

>sadface.jpg

Don't worry, she'll be gone soon. She couldn't afford to live in California is she wanted to because she keeps voting against her own self-interests.

you have to go back to your narcostate, Juan

/thread

>everywhere in California is expensive

out of state pleb detected

Imagine if women fixed up the world "just for attention."

You have to go back spic.

She just wants the same thing as the people who wrote those things in the first place: attention.

That's ok, so long as something good comes of it. Women will always want attention if there isn't a dominant male around to reign them in.

Maybe it should be that digital.

I want to marry her

You can do it in Mexico.

Fucking gross looking instagram whore.
Why do they all go for the quirky ironic fashion style? Lol MONSTERS UNIVERSITY SO RANDOOOOOMMMMM xD

Conservatives are generally qt. 3.14s. No wonder liberals are cucks, chicks dont dig wimpy femboys who recite Karl Marx
salon.com/2013/05/16/study_muscle_men_more_politically_conservative_than_others/

Same place in LA last year. We aren't that cucked

Always archive
archive.is/HW1Mf

>extending the thumb while sticking your middle finger up

Sign of a mental.

Good idea. Or subpoena the business in front to produce footage from vandalism and then arrest the people responsible

This. Most of the issues that come out of California come from the Bay Area and Sacramento

>He thinks obvious bait is shariablue

nu/pol/ everybody

>why are all these paid models so conservative in this photo?
there are real ones out there but try to distinguish the true republican qts from the paid roasties

gee guys, the world sure is going to be missing out

Shills on full force today SAGE and ignore this shit

if you think you dont rely in govt then you must be way out and off the grid. except you are using technology