HAPPENING: Norks have an ICBM

Happy 4th of July!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nF4JkJZvso4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this their first successful missile or something?

First ICBM.

>may have

This pretty much means we have to bomb them, right? Can't allow them to have weapons capable of reaching U.S.

Congratulations Best Korea.
More power to you and death to the imperialist USA

P O O

>North Korea fires nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile
>misses Alaska
>nuclear blast in ocean
>Korean War, Act ii

Great, war starts after the US misinterpreting that Kim is so cool he has icy bm's

I don't believe nuclear weapons exist. It's all a game to keep the slaves paying taxes to the military complex.

I wonder if they stick to his ass cheeks like a person's tongue sticking to a frozen pole?

Unleash the communist dog eaters from the west, US and South invades from the south and the Bahamas invades from the north. Over in a week.

>alaska

shit

NK does not have that technology. Idiot.

IN Alaska, yank.

hopefully the norks nuke seattle, portland, berkeley .. some shit hole like that

>india

fuck off bulgarian nigger L O O

Bruh, do you even news?

Looks like a Valley girl

IN

At least I'm not getting nuked.

Korean War (part) 2: Kimchi Boogaloo?

This just means the Trump Vs. CNN tweet wars is over. If North Korea really wants to provoke Trump into starting WW3 then the left would have a stronger narrative in removing Trump via the 25th amendment but that won't happen because the side controlling the left wants it to happen.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=nF4JkJZvso4

LOO

>revealing how new you are

lol

t. user born an hour ago

Muh dick

>>Is there a minimum in order for nuclear retaliation to be on the table? For example, suppose the North Koreas launched an ICBM towards New York but it was a dud and ended up only injuring a couple of people in Times Square. Would retaliation on the part of the US be a serious proposition?

>If the US for some reason rode out the attack before responding (perhaps they believed that the North was not any risk to launch more) and it was a dud, then it would be unlikely that the US would consider a nuclear response.
>The decision to use nuclear weapons against an actor like North Korea is not the damage that will be done from the precipitating attack, but rather the prevention of further attacks in a manner that is rapid and has the highest chance of success.
>While deterrence of further attacks (i.e. everyone considering this in the future should watch carefully what we are about to do) is a factor, but not the overriding one.

>>How would policy-level decisions effect that answer?
>Do the North Koreans have more nuclear weapons ready to fire within a few hours?
>>Yes
>Then issue orders to STRATCOM to fire N number of Trident missiles at those facilities we know about in X minutes. In X-30 minutes send a message to Russia and China that we are responding to an immediate nuclear threat by the DPRK and describe in detail what our actions will be.

>If the North Koreans took it upon themselves to fire a nuclear weapon at the South, it would be in China's best interest to kick off the DPRK Regime Change-a-palooza before the US really had a chance. If not, the US and ROK have the advantage in shaping whatever comes out of the ashes of the DPRK.

>By acting quickly, the Chinese may even be in a position to help the ROK in unifying the peninsula. After all, if there is no DPRK, then there is no need for US forces on the peninsula. By giving the ROK the support it needs, as well as an earnest promise to stay out of internal Korean affairs, the PRC may be able to convince the ROK that they don't really need the American's there after all.

>On the other hand, supporting the DPRK after they nuke the ROK really only ends in one of two ways:

>1) China gets drawn into a sudden nuclear war with the US, and everyone loses, but China loses harder than everyone else
OR
>2) China gets to watch the US and ROK and anyone else the US can wrangle up roll the DPRK up like a wet blanket. Then its USA FOR EVA time as billions of $ pour in and the US builds a lot of new security installations to help it's dear friend ROK keep an eye on the guys who supported the guys who dropped several kilotons worth of nuclear fission on their them.

They say.

Would plow, then visit doctor for antibiotics.

Been here a few years. Still looks like a Valley girl

It's the original camgirl.

no, really.

This is wonderful news, god bless kim and best korea

Digits and California is kill

Just shut down the atoms

The atoms have a way of knowing when they're being used in a weapon, and they just shut that whole thing down

She must be like 30 by now

Where has my life gone

this post really made me shit myself