So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums...

What the fuck is the deal with these retards? They can't give any logical arguments and they seem like they're just kids between the ages of 16 and 20. Nothing but kids who have never worked a day in their life. They claim to want equality for everyone, but then they go around making commie claims.

What fucking gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2pMkkXIDrM
pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
libcom.org/library/libcom-introductory-guide
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> claim to want equality for everyone
> then they go around making commie claims
put on your thinking cap op

youtube.com/watch?v=R2pMkkXIDrM

Will the FBI do its job?

Communism doesn't work though... Look at Venezuela...

Maybe I'm wrong.

Still think ANTIFAG doesn't actually understand anything other than how to destroy windows and light shit on fire.

Not soon enough.

venezuela is state capitalism

Some are useful idiots, but others are on the payroll.

We can also consider NSSM 200. You do know about Henry Kissinger, right?
pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

>did a bit of research

Oh. So it is.

Some are paid college kids who did it for extra credit.

Wait. What does this have to do with ANTIFA?

I don't think so. A lot of them really have no clue what they are about.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
Required introductory watching

here's a good intro guide on like, real communism, if you want it. the last part of it goes into what communism looks like and bits of the few examples of real communism before they got crushed from the outside. libcom.org/library/libcom-introductory-guide

A lot of them get paid Fact. A lot of them get extra credit for school .. Fact.

Honestly, I just came to Sup Forums to see their opinions on ANTIFA and instead I'm getting more.

Whatever they're doing, they're really doing a great job in getting everyone to hate them.

That's extremely sad.

>before they got crushed from the outside
Whatever makes you feel better.

They get rekt'd everywhere they go. It's so fucking amazing.

It's very simple. I doubt you've taken the time to read it this quickly. What Kissinger, as the chair of this report, correctly points out is the following. Hitler had observed similar.

The upset youth of the 3rd world countries if subjected to hunger and poor living conditions would revolt. Therefore, the national security interest of the US would be to feed them like nigger gibs in order to keep them placated so that the US could exploit their mineral resources without uppity nigger problems.

In other words, genocide, a class "A" war crime under the Nuremberg codes.

I wonder how antifa feels knowing that a bunch of meme-spamming, internet nazi, keyboard warriors on a Siberian sock-puppet enthusiasts board have accomplished much, much more than their super serious organization has?
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk
Seriously, can anyone name me even a single thing antifa has actually accomplished?
Also pic related is a full explanation.

You're not making any sense to me, user.

That is why they don't want to talk. That is why they hide. They just want to get it over with and get a few dollars and get credit.

Then they get their asses beat everywhere they go.

>I got an extra $5 in my pocket from that protest, but I got the shit beat out of me

> extra credit for school
> extreme state repression to the tune of 100s of cops turning out for a couple dozen antifa
pick one

I have watched all of those and they are glorious.

The only thing ANTIFA has accomplished is quickly being hated more than any other group out there.

I feel that some mild form of communism could work in the future with the help of automation

I dont think theyre even paid. nor do they understand politics in any real way. theyre just teen/college-aged edgelords that take the counter-culture meme too seriously, so they dress in black and use the fuck word on their signs because they think the rest of the country is still in the 50's and itll shock,offend, and scare "suits", so >take that society >lulz society is all like, "whaaat?!"

It's about Trotskyite agitprop.

The youth is always the target for political revolution because it has the least to lose. So that's why you always see the dumb youth pulling stupid pranks. But it's easy to defeat them when they are exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

When in reality, America is like:
>wtf you tards, go get a job and do something productive.

Ah, gotcha.

> god damn green text not green texting

Don't worry user, I saw it green in my own head.

I would usually ask you to read Rules for Radicals. But I've been thinking that I've been remiss for slacking off on r2p.

War Crimes are no laughing matter.

>arbitrary ass rules
>implying war itself isn't a crime
>implying we should listen to the fat old fucks in the senate dictating who we kill

Jews

It's a pretty good starting point if you're ignorant and you don't know what you're talking about.

antifa are a jewish agitprop group started in europe a long time ago. They're funded by kikes like soros, and peopled by mostly jewish plebs and meat robots.

FYI the Alt-right is often also funded by jews. Most of what you know is probably some kind of satanic inversion invented by jews.