/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE EDITION

>If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

>DAILY BREAD
At that time Jesus said, “I thank You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to infants. Even so, Father, for it seemed good in Your sight.

“All things are delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son, except the Father. And no one knows the Father, except the Son and he to whom the Son will reveal Him.

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me. For I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:25-30 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/imzZOTCzVlI
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/Frtnk8lInTg#t=21s

TESTIMONY
>Skydiver Has Visions of Afterlife Following Fiery Plane Crash
youtu.be/Kz153ctmGF4
>The Future of the United States
youtu.be/dEMc3xgTG1s

MUSIC
>This Fragile Breath
youtu.be/SGsp2MLGem8
>First
youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso
>Great Are You Lord
youtu.be/HWFU4i09Pek

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovq6gP2x9vc
spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17
youtu.be/0-0Xf2SzrtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Our Father dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn.

Manifest Your kingdom-realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven!

We acknowledge You as our Provider of all that we need each day.

Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us.

Rescue us every time we face tribulations and set us free from evil.

For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever!”

Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13

Daily Communion

(1) Read scripture or Pray.

(2) Repent sins.

(3) Break Bread (The Body of Christ Jesus) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(4) Read scripture or Pray.

(5) Drink Wine or Grape juice (The Blood of Jesus Christ) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(6) Read scripture, Pray or Sing.

Alright, what the heck is this?

Jesus was the Archangel Michael you faggot

>This guy.

I want heretics to leave.

I've never heard this before. Could I get the basic gestalt?

That is what "Jehovah" Witnesses (i.e. Watchtowerites) believe, nice try

Heresy

In "Jehovah" Witness cult religion (i.e. Watchtowerites), they claim Jesus was just the Archangel Michael

Mormons believe that Jesus of the Earth was a brother of Satan and nothing more, that Jesus was just a celestial man born from the high Heaven, and that we all will become like gods (same lie Satan told Eve in the Garden)

Nigga you even tryin'?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovq6gP2x9vc

God bless, and may peace be with all you anons.

There's the father, the son and the holy spirit. Anything else is heresy.

God doesn't want you to follow by absoluteness, but with faith.

A CUP OF GRAPE JUICE?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

howdy guys! How's the night going?

Bros, I started reading the KJV Bible on my phone.

But I skipped to the New Testament. I don't think I will ever read the Old Testament. This is fine right?

Yes, it is recommended you start with the Book of Matthew and work you way around the Bible cover-to-cover.

Old Testament has so much knowledge and testimony of God's greatness, don't skip it, especially Psalms Job, Ecclesiastes and Proverbs

How do we know there wasnt a huge snake reeking havoc when the jehovas books were written

This stuff is gross, Pastor ordered some because they forgot to get wine and bread one Sunday.. the entire congregation cringed...

I hate Witnesses and Mormons so God damned much.

chrsitfag threads literally need to be banned from Sup Forums religion is not politics. go to /lit/

The Holy Spirit will tell you what is the Truth. You have to trust the Holy Spirit and what the Bible says. You also need to pray about this. Jesus is Alive and you need to open up your heart to Him. This is why we pray to God, "...lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." There are many gods out there, many lies by Satan. This is why it is important to read the Bible in the Spirit so you won't be guiled by Satan.

If you notice a lot of these off-shoot religions, they always go out of their way to deny that Jesus is the Son of God who came in the flesh. Judaism claims that Jesus is some heretic and burning in hell. Islam claims Jesus was just a prophet and a good man. This is the one common thing that binds together all of these false religions.

This has plenty to do with politics.

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

Have fun worshipping a dead kike fucking faggots

Jesus is not dead, He is Alive. This is the Good News.

I feel so bad for serpents and how Satan made God damn them or something. I wish serpents weren't twisted or for that matter most if not all animals.
>tfw you will never experience the original creation and enjoy benevolent boars and lions and giant cuddly serpents

Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

youtu.be/0-0Xf2SzrtQ

i'VE COME HERE TO CONFESS MY SINS!.
>I held hands with a girl and still do before marriage.
do your worst.

You don't go to some person no matter their title on Earth to confess your sins, you confess and repent of your sins to Jesus Christ.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all. This was the testimony given at the proper time. (1 Timothy 2:5-6)

what bible do I read for max accuracy

Bump.

I don't mean to be snarky, but it would be the original hebrew, aramaic, and greek manuscripts. Blueletterbible.org does a good job of this where it translates the English words into the original manuscript and you can study it word-by-word.

KJV is considered the gold standard by many circles. I have one on hand and read it often.

I found the MEV a while ago, which is a modern translation based on the same textus receptus as the KJV. I found this translation because there was a prophecy where an angel of the Lord quoted Scripture, and word-for-word I looked it up and it was in this English translation.

My personal preference at the moment is EXB which literally expands out phrases and is kind of like a built-in study Bible. I tried ESV but I find it too dry for reading, but it is good to listen to. Another good candidate is NASB but I haven't read that too much.

I know some people will bash me for reading EXB, but whatever helps you to understand the Bible. As long as you read it in KJV eventually is fine. I don't want people to get discouraged because this Bible translation business initially hindered me from reading the Bible. Hope this helps.