Jews want you to be Nazis

So the left will not join you for the preservation of the white race.

Reminder that race realism is separate from Nazism. Every race practices it, but whites are demonized to do so.

Also white isn't a race.

Anybody who advocates for (((white interests))) is controlled opposition. Remember that. Pro white messages are a dog whistle for kikes to spot one of their own.

It is a broad classification of a race. As is being black

Come on shill, you can do better than that.

No, white is a term to describe Jews.

bump

what are you 12?

t. Shill

White = European , it's why the jew will never be white, no matter it's admixture

bumpopo

See

t. actual shill

correct answer.

t. Hebrew White guy

uhhh.....

never heard of European Jews, have we? Jews are white. There's nothing you rural/suburban retards can do to change that.

t. money makin shill
(YOU)

Keep bumpin my thread, I want them to read the OP

>white is a term to describe Jews.

It is

See

Kike shill spotted

I bet you're semetic.

I bet you call yourself white

that image is entirely meaningless, you are a sad little rat that can't argue your point so you have to post a vague image and act like it proves something

>an't argue your point so you have to post a vague image and act like it proves something

Literally what you did

Good thing he is getting paid.

there he goes again, linking previous posts because he HAS NO ARGUMENT LIKE THE JEW RAT HE IS

t. rural or suburban retard.

we don't want them to join us. we want them to march, weeping, into the sea while we watch sternly

Get in here shills. I respond to ALL SHILL POSTS.
Get that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I won't tell the boss we talked about this before so you will still get paid .

Bump

bump

digits 4 times in a row? Come on shills

Thanks dick :D