Why is Sup Forums so jealous of Jews? Is it their higher IQs and the fact that they're funny and successful?

Why is Sup Forums so jealous of Jews? Is it their higher IQs and the fact that they're funny and successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDSFiF0Gvuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Jews so scared if we are just jealous?

You kinda kill those who you're jealous of

and yet they're incapable of creation. they only destroy.

The same reason you white boys are so scared of blacks

so stop making us jealous then

dislike=/=jealous

The only jewish comedy that was ever funny was Seinfeld.

Nobody is scared of blacks.

>jealous
I accept the high jewish IQ, but the problem is they use it to become the world's greatest nation wreckers, constantly. Has nothing to do with jealousy.

Come watch me live stream later goys!

>actual politician

youtube.com/watch?v=bDSFiF0Gvuo

Let me know when you have a stable Jewish state for more than 100 years and then maybe I'll give a shit.

Despite the supposedly high average IQ and you guys still can't get your shit together more than 2000 years.

jews are the worlds greatest trolls.

we hate them cus they do it for the lulz IRL

Lol yeah right. You white bois cross the street when you see us comin and we call you bitches in front of yo girls and yo piss yo panties, then we fukk ya bitch and she leave you for our BBC

I'm not jealous. it's just that they're unconscionable deception is winning and highly effective ONce you see through it , it makes you sick to your stomach. I too was deceived until about 4 years ago.

Suuuure.

Redpill me on jews with actual evidence

The daily Stormer isn't going to cut it since it is biased

go out and do your own research jesus christ.

Have you seen Holleywood? Pretty much the only people capable of making a movie are Jews or Goys with a Jew agent.

>but I hate holleywood
And that's your jealousy

The simple fact is that movies are not something Goys can "create".

>Why is Sup Forums so jealous of Jews?
The Nazi of Sup Forums are jealous that Jews get an ethno-state all to themselves and whites get blamed for even dreaming about what the Jews take for granted.

Imagine if whites had the white state of anything but Jews have the Jewish state of Israel and no one on the left seems to even notice.

look who runs our education system
look who runs the newspapers
look who runs the news channels
look who runs hollywood
look who funds our politicians
they use their deception skills to get us to fund their wars against their enemies. They use their skills to get us to fund their Utopia in the desert. They use the goyim because they are the master race, so they say. They do no hard labor. All their jobs are in media/education.

All those beat up white people say different senpai

we can create movies just fine, they won't let us because you have to have a jew connection to get it funded and/or released on a mass scale.

Men gravitate to STEM
Jews gravitate to media jobs

Why is it bad that Jews run these things? Is there a clear conspiracy against whites?

Yep.

t. Persian

I told you why, they use us to kill their enemies. Taking another life in the name of Das Juden is horrible.

Israel wasn't even a state until 1940s. Not even 2000 years ago was it a state

>Have you seen Holleywood?
Yes, Jews are responsible for the degeneracy of modern culture. All of a sudden they're prominent when morals and meaning takes a dive into base materialism.

Is there a case and evidence of anyone being killed in the name of "Das Juden"

>enemies
the iraq war

Of course they rob whites.
What would you rob from a nigger, what he stole 5 minutes before?

Jewish iq is a meme. Notice that all of these iq studies differentiate between east Asians and southeast Asians, as well as Ashkenazi and other jews, yet all gentile whites are lumped together - Irish with English, northern Italian with southern, and all of the rest.

And even if they have a higher iq, it doesn't change the fact that 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of gentile European ingenuity. There will never be a jewish Newton, Gauss, or Galios. Never a jew that breaks ground in anything. Word games and aggregation are all they are good at.