Does this scare anyone else? sugar is literally poison

Does this scare anyone else? sugar is literally poison

Look up the definition of literally retarded.
Leaves need to leave.

how am i wrong

Would you have me believe a orange contains poison? Relax leaf

>how am i wrong
It's not toxic in any reasonable dose. So it's not literally poison.

Sugar is not literally poison.
If it is then oh boy do I have a list of foods people eat every day that you no longer can because it's poisonous.

And no, not all of them are McDonalds and other fast food shit, surprise surprise, sugar is in other shit as well.

why would a picture of a little girl drinking from a mcdonald's cup scare anyone? are you leaves really that sensitive?

look up how she reacts. she has a small seizure. we have gotten used to high doses of sugar. warren buffet doesnt drink coke for a reason even though he part owns it

everything is poison desu

It's not addictive but from what I hear is multiple times more addictive than Cocaine

Meant to say poison, RIP me

Canadians scare easily. Soo-ree aboot that.

This entire thread is s bunch of morons who think real sugar is the same as HFCS. The burgers at least have an excuse for their retardation and addiction but the rest of you should be ashamed.

Good argument. Most gun owners also don't shoot themselves.

Sugar is not a posion you idiot
You can use your syrup

Better than the bleached ashes from hell that is Sucralose

i try not to eat refined sugars anymore. i just need to chill on the alcohol now

Everything is poison if you take enough, uneducated faggot. This is why people make fun of you. Cool pic, faggot pedophile.

its formulated to create a dopamine spike which sparks addiction. That kids gonna grow up fat and addicted to food or a druggy, possibly both.

>tfw oxygen is toxic
Well better just stop breathing OP.

One more for you being retarded. Sup Forums(you) you're actually the punchline to educated people's meme. Where are you going Exactly? you don't know! The real Sup Forums has left and you're left with Sup Forums-lite(including a hint of Sup Forums)

>This entire thread is s bunch of morons who think real sugar is the same as HFCS.
Do you know the difference between HFCS and sucrose? 5% more fructose in HFCS than in sucrose.

50% vs 55%

For those who have/nt seen the video.

She takes one sip at first, and basically has a stroke from all the sugar..

Ok, trying something is not the worst thing in the world (regarding sugary drinks and what not)

After she finishes stroking out, the father lets her go back amd enjoy a second big gulp.. Thats where the problem lies. He lets her go back for more.

Im a father to a daughter, only a year old, and i let her have a sip of most things i drink (i mostly drink water though, a coffee in the morning and an alcohol free beer with lunch).. And i let her have a sip of these things. Shes drunken beer before, she doesnt like it.. Shes tried lemonade, only 2.0g sugar/100ml - not like cokes 10.6g/100ml - but still sugar.

You cant stop your kids from every trying these things, soft drinks are everywhere but letting her go back for more and giggling like a nu-male faggot whil she does it is not helping the situation.

I bet you this girl is going to wind up a fat fuck. I bet her mother is already a fat fuck.. The father is either also a fat fuck or hes a skinny beta manlet.. Moneys on dirty bearded manchild beta..

Anyway, fascism forever, kill all subhumans etc etc etc

Are you sure she wasn't surprised by the carbonation?

A small child might take a big sip and has not learned how to drink fizzy drinks so she give a strange reaction.