Did Sup Forums ban posts about T r u m p?

I keep getting this message when I try to post a thread with my President's last name in the subject.

have you tried just plain Trump?
you know, without the "BTFO" part

I originally did have BTFO in the title of the thread.

I changed it and it still wouldn't post.

First attempt was pic related and subject was "Media and Congress BTFO by Trump admin"

Second attempt was just "Americans trust Trump administration more than media or Congress"

Exact same result

Why would they ban posts with BTFO anyway?

Because it is annoying shitposting 90% of the time?

Funny enough I posted a thread about the poll I referenced in my previous post on plebbit and was accused of being from Moscow.

You should feel bad, Moscow is a major shithole

Sup Forums bans posts linked to political pedophilia linked youtuube accounts. We're endangering their wank collection. CIA!!! You're fucking goats! This site has been buzzfeed since day one. M00t dropped out because of the government trap.

>tfw you're rangebanned and can't make threads at all on Sup Forums without buying a kikepass because of the blacked.com spammer

wtf is going on?

BTFO is tainted anyway. /r/The_Donald ruined it.

Not as thoroughly as they ruined KEK (references to which never even made sense outside of the context of getting repeated numerals at the end of one's post.)

Fake news.

view source

that's weird
I guess threads must contain anti-homosexual or racist hatred in order to be approved

OP is a massive faggot

Something is going on, it wouldn't let me post my thread. I don't know why.

Finally the quality of the board is improving. Also neck yourself paki.

>Finally the quality of the board is improving. Also neck yourself paki.
fuck off you stupid american filth

I seriously wish people that posted laszy ass "___ BTFO" threads would get permabanned

IT'S HABBENING

Trump. You're a liar. Sage.

>Why would they ban posts with BTFO anyway?

hello fellow pede

I just made one with Trump in the subject. You're a mong. Go start a Trump general. We don't have one right now.

>implying BTFO didn't originate on Sup Forums

Yes, we've already determined that wasn't what caused me not to be able to post my thread. I was taking a wild guess.

Anyway, I'm saging my own thread at this point, I'm not sure why you're keeping it alive.

smhtbhfam

tell me more about russia, why do we hate you guys so much.