HAPPENING

INCOMING FALSE FLAG NUKE IN CALIFORNIA TOMMOROW
>INCOMING FALSE FLAG NUKE IN CALIFORNIA TOMMOROW

SCREENCAP - TRUMP IS ABOUT TO MAKE 9/11 LOOK LIKE A PAPERCUT
>SCREENCAP
>TRUMP IS ABOUT TO MAKE 9/11 LOOK LIKE A PAPERCUT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
nypost.com/2017/05/30/icbm-successfully-shot-down-in-first-ever-test-of-us-missile-defense-
octagon.lhohq.info/omail/index.html
lhohq.info/lhohq_macrocosm.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/23/national/japan-u-s-test-missile-interceptor-off-hawaii-fails/#.WVtMSGh95PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

sage faggot, kys yourself

All is FAKE...
Even this.
sage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

IM SO CONFUSED

Tweets are legit check his page.
I LOVE BUNKER-CHAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Fuck off CIA

I hope the entire north west is obliterated.

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Nobody will ever make a bunkerchan.

Bye LA
At least most of the US TV shows I watch are filmed in Vancouver.

I wish but no.

The Kikes will never stop.

>North Korea tests another missile
If they blow up South korea, nothing of value was lost

It's interesting to see how many Americans are legit terrified of North Korea, while the rest of the world just doesn't give a fuck.

This is because America has to have an enemy, then they pump propaganda into their population to inflate that enemy into a shadow that threatens the entire world of America's citizens.

By using this fear-mongering tactic, it maintains a status-quo of national imperialism over the US citizens, the fear aspect of which is then used as a reason to further America's attempt at true global conquest.

North Korea are weak as fuck, starving and ain't gonna do shit. But if they did, I wouldn't mind seeing America get taken down a notch.

Hey retard. America doesn't get hit by small countries

We hit ourself and then blame a small country we want to ruin

are Pakis even able to think
you contradicted your entire post in the last line

Even pearl harbor we let happen to get the US public on board for the war

It was literally a large jap trap and many knew it. The attack was even written about before it happened kinda like the holocaust except this was supposedly a surprise military attck

*looks at flag*

yep thats about right

bunkerchans exist. no commies allowed tho

i doubt any of the (((patriotic))) yanks here will believe you

>San Fransisco gets nuked
>Liberals across the country suddenly want to go 1776/1488 on Kim.
>Conservatives want to retaliate on principle.

>Entire USA United to avenge California.
>World on suicide watch as the second great American roar begins.

If singles its really happening!

If we were talking about some Middle-Eastern country, I'd agree with Americans possibly being terrified of the terrorism that could rise from it.
But with NK, I think that the fear mongering is more along the lines of Americans trying to justify an attack there. Burgers want to attack them.
>Look! They have a missile and they can nuke us. Let's just go and beat the shit out of them and free the oppressed population.
I think that's the sentiment.
I mean I find it really hard to believe that anyone would actually be afraid of a nation, that's essentially a massive time capsule that has managed to stagnate around the 50s.
This whole situation would be on par with Estonia threatening Russia. It's not a threat by any means of the word.

Though a real issue with NK is that if they can manufacture somewhat modern nukes, they can start selling them to all other shitholes on this planet and that's a problem.
But that issue isn't being pushed in the media. People just talk about their ICBMs.

For

Are you telling me that 21st century United States missile defense systems can't stop 1950's/Made-in-China nork "missiles"?

Roll

NO PLEASE NOT COMMIEFORNIA

critical hit

LOL if you did any research, USA tried to fire down a dummy ICBM a few weeks ago.. and failed.
>You tried.

Nothing is going on. Every 4th of July we freak out over nothing and this year is no different. Just sit back and enjoy the bants.

Egad

>nypost.com/2017/05/30/icbm-successfully-shot-down-in-first-ever-test-of-us-missile-defense-

what did he mean by this?

Bunkeranon from /diy/ is the shit. Just saying, but what you should really do... is...
check this out>>>>>>

octagon.lhohq.info/omail/index.html

not even a real link you mongoloid

this

think they just showed Comeys MEMO's now Trump has to nuke Kim now

Hahaha! Good one!

lhohq.info/lhohq_macrocosm.html

>not even a real link

Your post isnt even a real post. Are you real?

In regards to the post you're replying to. Most if not all Americans aren't "scared" of NK except maybe some delusional survivalist.

The post does touch on the truth but for all the wrong reasons. The reality is. We love war. The struggle the war the drama. Americans love a winner and whose the biggest winner? The warrior. I personally love the idea of war with NK. Admittedly for more sophisticated reasons then most.

War with NK would do the following.
Drum up right wing sentiment
Secure valuable resources that the Norks can't or won't exploit
Shit in chinas backyard
And boost my business by about ten fucking billion.

I'm an arms dealer, and the minute war breaks out I'll be on a plane to fucking Vladivostok in a heartbeat gleefully waiting for the Nork border guards to get to the point that a couple boxes of cigerrettes will buy everything.

Once the Norks fall imagine it! Fucking what, 60 years of military build up for the taking. Tanks, guns, ammo by the fucking ton for pennies.

My cock gets rock hard at the mere idea. Not to mention after the war all the guns Uncle Sam will leave behind. But that will be less profitable since the majority of that will probably be gifted to the South Koreans.

you clicked a ip logger dum dum

>nuke in california

good

trump really IS making america great again!

if anything the US will attack itself and use it as an excuse to nuke the gooks in pyongyang.

no i didn't

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/23/national/japan-u-s-test-missile-interceptor-off-hawaii-fails/#.WVtMSGh95PY

TRY AGAIN

Shills working overtime, bump.

>By using this fear-mongering tactic, it maintains a status-quo of national imperialism over the US citizens, the fear aspect of which is then used as a reason to further America's attempt at true global conquest.
if we wanted to be imperialistic and take the world, it would be took already, we don't need a reason.

The Norks have now (stupidly) made it obvious that they can now threaten the United States. any sane motherfucker would keep that info secret, but not KJU.

Message received.

Trump is patriotic. What if he gives Mattis the go ahead on the 4th of July, to give the gooks some fireworks?

I'd love to see it.

Did you even read your own article? Im not worried in the slightest.

Did he died?

uhhhh yeah you did i can make a fake news article link that is a ip logger link and you click it, it gives me your ip

>japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/23/national/japan-u-s-test-missile-interceptor-off-hawaii-fails/#.WVtMSGh95PY
>TRY AGAIN
do you think we give the Nips the same tech we have?

no, we give them basic tech, which this was a test of.

>joint us-japanese munitions
>us munitions

pick one

North Korea can send it's missiles to the US.

its**

you're lying kiddo :^)
christ will protect me

Do Jews own North Korea's banking system?

No?

Better send the hounds in and fix that...

1/4

BASIC GESTALT:
What do we know so far?

2/4

3/4

NK has SUCCESSFULLY completed their ICBM program - the new one tested today can reach anywhere in the world, reliably.

4/4

Literally nobody is terrified of North Korea.
HAPPENING concern is about the fall-out from the event. Political blame. Refugee shit. South Korea getting murked. Precipitating a war with China.

This thread is now an AMA for this bastard

you hit the nail on the head, seeing all the magapedes replying

>Nuke
OH FUUU-
>In Commiefornia
DO IT YOU SLIT EYED BUCKTOOTHED GOOKS

>Takes out of context a scene from Punsher Max to make America look amazing.
>Ignores the part where Frank Castle has to stop an STD-infected gang-rape on a female VC by American Marines.

First of all it was Punisher Born and secondly who cares?

Thanks for the interest, it's not hard to become one really. Just study ITAR learn how to use end user license agreements. Make a website, look up dealers of firearms, ammo, gear, put what they have on your site. Make a catalogue print it out and put a nice cover on it. Start calling embassies ask to speak to military attaches or aids. Tell them you represent a group interested in supplying their militaries with equipment at reasonable prices. Send your catalogue email them your website.

Best case scenario they want X amount of Y. You call the maker of X tell them you're a representivie of Z government and you want to buy Y in X amount. Set up the deal without either partner knowing the other. Because they'll just go around you.

It's about facilitating. Oh also don't forget to actually make a business. It cost nothing and as long as you never directly hold arms you don't need anything special. Pro tip.

Never ever ever deal against the interest of the United States.