What is Germany's Problem?

Why are the most ludicrous responses always from these fucks? What is wrong with Germans? Always rude, always the source of this negative neg-head attitude about us and everything and everyone. They flood their people with muzzies and then are too proud to admit they made a mistake.

Fuck off Germany, you bitch ass rats.

you sound like a jealous little cuck

Fuck off, this is a German board of peace.

you sound like a kike

>Germans
>rats
eat shit kike

>Why are the most ludicrous responses always from these fucks?
Because all their internet traffic is being spied on and they know it. It makes it's a problem because Germany arrests people for what they type and send over the internet.

Germany is still being punished for losing a war 75 years ago.

They seem to have internalized the masochism though. I hate them. They are nothing.

>less than 60%
Shut up and make me a Taco, Paco.

Most Germans are pretentious, arrogant fucks that think they're better than everyone. I fucking hate them.

t. glorious Bavarian

Lol butthurt

Because 80% of the german flags on Sup Forums are stupid faggots larping as cuck.

lmao u mad?

It all depends on your worldview. I find their comments often sesible (compared to others), as long as they aren't undercover Greeks.

>They still have
You own our media you dumb idiot

Their best were either:

1) Sent to the US or South America;

2) Died in the war

All that was left were the pansies who couldnt fight, retards, and women who were more than likely raped by Soviets and then became single moms and alcoholics/depressed as a result.

They're the spawn of losers and degenerates, what do you expect?

germans always think they are right about everything and think they know everything better. good luck arguing with a German. they never admit they were wrong. they are too arrogant for that.

Just scrolling by
This is the most German flags I've seen in one thread since the flag update

Saged

>Because 80% of the german flags on Sup Forums are stupid faggots larping as cuck.
>larping as cuck.

I don't think they are larping...

That could be a description of any of Sup Forums users.

Pooland is rightful German clay. You fucks need to be Germanized.

Sure, and USA is a rightful English clay. What's your point?

Poor burger thinks he is offending anyone. Your country is much more (((diverse))) than ours. Go cry somewhere else

Let's share German stories... I got one:

Last year I invited these German exchange students to a party at 9:00 PM. The guard later told me they arrived at 8:50 and waited exactly 10 minutes outside before ringing the doorbell. at 9:00 sharp.

Intelligenz-Level only looks like arrogance from below

Sexual insecurity about their history.

Because we need to go to germany with poland and beat their asses again.

Soon

That's nerdy, yet admirable. Being on time is underrated.

It's considered impolite to arrive early, at least in private life. We even say sorry when we arrive 5 minutes to early.

>We even say sorry when we arrive 5 minutes to early.

why not wait outside for another five minutes? If you're ariving minutes early you're doing it because you're selfish and clearly aren't sorry.

Very very rude.

Pic related: germans need to fuck off once and for all

Thank god for the millions of refugees replacing your children

>three of them are protestants, one of them a Germanic Pagnistic LARPer
Really makes me think.

Another story...

The Goethe Institut President and two executives were set to visit Costa Rica. Three months in advance, they requested translated menus of the restaurants they would be dining in. My professor recounted that he had to look up the German word for "sea bass", which is what they ended up having.

Flooded with muzzies, eh? Could be worse. Imagine they were all Burgers.

Oh I agree and fully understand. I'm half German and it's ingrained in me. In America that kind of behavior is seen as nerdy, not German because most of my countryman are idiots. Did you know we elected a crazy person to the presidency?

>Could be worse. Imagine they were all Burgers.
Ever been to Munich in September or October?